🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

christian terrorism isn't an isolated incident in America

You folks have decided to choose a "side", that's fine.

I realize that's how ideologues roll.

I'm just saying that it's pretty obvious.

But, deflect and dilute away, let's see how well it works.

The funny part (if there is one) is that the "side" these sniveling parasites choose, is the side that would saw their empty heads off for advocating gay rights, women's lib, animal rights, and atheism.

I'm as serious as an heart attack when I exclaim that these bed wetters are dangerously stupid. They literally put the rest of us at risk.

Sounds to me like you have a lot in common with them, cumstain. You hate gays, women and atheists. But I have to admit, you lost me on the animal rights thing. Maybe it has something to do with you and your bestiality problem.

Let's see...on one "side" you have a few nuts running around...on the other...is a multi-$billion global organization that has overturned governments, killed 3,000 people on U.S. soil...100,000's worldwide and displaced nearlly a million people.

yeah..your right...they are just alike.

the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-youre-a-dumbass-quote-1.jpg

Last edited:
Tell us, Mac, is the Christian Terrorism above an evil?
A perfect chance for Mac to show us how un-PC he is, and he couldn't manage it.
Wow, I remain amazed how far up in your heads I am.

Christian Terrorism is not above an evil. These are people who are so blinded by their religiosity that they are essentially zealots with guns. Virtually (possibly literally) impossible to communicate with on any reasonable level.

There, I hope that was clear enough.

And you folks are still trying to equate isolated Christian zealots with an entire global movement that continues to slaughter innocents at this moment.

I don't know how you folks can live with yourselves, but that's how ideologues are, and I do find your behavior fascinating. And noteworthy.

Christian Terrorism is not above an evil. These are people who are so blinded by their religiosity that they are essentially zealots with guns. Virtually (possibly literally) impossible to communicate with on any reasonable level.

And you folks are still trying to equate isolated Christian zealots with an entire global movement that continues to slaughter innocents at this moment.

I don't know how you folks can live with yourselves, but I do find your behavior fascinating. And noteworthy.
Is Christian terrorism evil or not, Mac? In less than a 1,000 words please.

And even better, can Christianity, based on history, be evil?

Let's see...on one "side" you have a few nuts running around...on the other...is a multi-$billion global organization that has overturned governments, killed 3,000 people on U.S. soil...1,000's worldwide and displaced nearlly a million people.

Your numbers are extremely underestimated.

TROP.jpg

If we have an average of 4 dead bodies per attack, and we often see MANY more than 4, I think it's safe to estimate a six figure total.

Lets be scared of Christians though.

I don't know how you folks can live with yourselves, but I do find your behavior fascinating. And noteworthy.
Is Christian terrorism evil or not, Mac? In less than a 1,000 words please...
Wow, a full and comprehensive answer - something I'm never afforded by you folks - and it wasn't good enough.

Yes, it is an evil. Yes. Affirmative. Stipulated. Uh, let's try, absolutely.

You're flailing a bit here. I understand.

Daily occurrences of acts of christian terrorism

According to Greenwood, her clinic was targeted with small explosive devices, threats, stink bombs and gunfire. in one attack, an arsonist poured gasoline under the doors and set it on fire. All this at a clinic that, according to Greenwood, did not even provide abortion services.

A Former Planned Parenthood Employee Just Tweeted All the Horrifying Acts of Terrorism She Survived

The Planned Parenthood Attack, And How Homegrown Terrorism Gets Downplayed By The Press

The Planned Parenthood Attack, And How Homegrown Terrorism Gets Downplayed By The Press

Attacks against Planned Parenthood have a long history

There isn't any Christian terrorism. That fantasy only exists in the "minds" of the left.

Fucking took long enough. Good. So what's the difference between Christian terrorism and Muslim terrorism?
Jeez, I already pointed this out. Read my posts.

The Christian zealots, right now, are isolated. The Jihadists are organized, funded, global.

Please tell me you understand the distinction. Please.

According to Greenwood, her clinic was targeted with small explosive devices, threats, stink bombs and gunfire. in one attack, an arsonist poured gasoline under the doors and set it on fire. All this at a clinic that, according to Greenwood, did not even provide abortion services.

A Former Planned Parenthood Employee Just Tweeted All the Horrifying Acts of Terrorism She Survived

There isn't any Christian terrorism. That fantasy only exists in the "minds" of the left.
Got plenty of loons around blowing shit up and killing people trying to save babies, or baby parts, for Jesus...

Wow, a full and comprehensive answer - something I'm never afforded by you folks - and it wasn't good enough.

You're flailing a bit here. I understand.

ALL terrorism is evil, who the fuck has said anything remotely sympathetic about Christian terrorism?

It's the frequency that's the issue, which ideology kills more frequently?

Bed wetters will go as far as claiming every murder committed by anyone who isn't a muzbot is a statistic of Christian terrorism, and in the same post make excuses for or deflect from actual islamic terror attacks.

It's Orwellian how someone can be so warped.

Fucking took long enough. Good. So what's the difference between Christian terrorism and Muslim terrorism?

The Christian zealots, right now, are isolated. The Jihadists are organized, funded, global.

So because it's a only a few here or there, it's okay eh?

Got plenty of loons around blowing shit up and killing people trying to save babies, or baby parts, for Jesus...

No, you only labeled them as such. That doesn't mean shit.

Ah, to the straw man arguments we go.

I call it "evil", you pretend I said "its okay".

Enough already, you're really lowering yourself here.

We both know what you're doing, play these games with someone else.

I think Guno is either an Rdean sock or his long lost twin

What? You don't understand that the left is teeming with empty-headed idiots? I'll bet they are two different people. All lefties say the same stupid shit, in nearly the same stupid way. They all use the same lies, the same deflections, the same smoke screens, and there are plenty of them. Just the odds alone say they are two different loons.

No, you only labeled them as such. That doesn't mean shit.
They label themselves, dumbass. It ain't the atheists burning down abortion clinics and killing the staff. That they do for Jesus.

Ah, to the straw man arguments we go.

I call it "evil", you pretend I said "its okay".

Enough already, you're really lowering yourself here.

We both know what you're doing, play these games with someone else.

The real problem is that the lefts leaders, starting with Obama, play those same games, and people die.

Let's see...on one "side" you have a few nuts running around...on the other...is a multi-$billion global organization that has overturned governments, killed 3,000 people on U.S. soil...100,000's worldwide and displaced nearlly a million people.

As the murdered's family really care if it was a muslim terrorist of our home grown chister terrorists

Forum List

Back