🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

christian terrorism isn't an isolated incident in America

Yes, it is an evil. Yes. Affirmative. Stipulated. Uh, let's try, absolutely.
Fucking took long enough. Good. So what's the difference between Christian terrorism and Muslim terrorism?
Jeez, I already pointed this out. Read my posts.

The Christian zealots, right now, are isolated. The Jihadists are organized, funded, global.

Please tell me you understand the distinction. Please.
So because it's a only a few here or there, it's okay eh?
Ah, to the straw man arguments we go.

I call it "evil", you pretend I said "its okay".

Enough already, you're really lowering yourself here.

We both know what you're doing, play these games with someone else.
You're the one who has troubling admitting that terrorism is evil regardless of who does it but you only want to point fingers at the sand *******. Now why is that?

Daily occurrences of acts of christian terrorism

According to Greenwood, her clinic was targeted with small explosive devices, threats, stink bombs and gunfire. in one attack, an arsonist poured gasoline under the doors and set it on fire. All this at a clinic that, according to Greenwood, did not even provide abortion services.

A Former Planned Parenthood Employee Just Tweeted All the Horrifying Acts of Terrorism She Survived

The Planned Parenthood Attack, And How Homegrown Terrorism Gets Downplayed By The Press

The Planned Parenthood Attack, And How Homegrown Terrorism Gets Downplayed By The Press

Attacks against Planned Parenthood have a long history

There isn't any Christian terrorism. That fantasy only exists in the "minds" of the left.
Got plenty of loons around blowing shit up and killing people trying to save babies, or baby parts, for Jesus...

No, you only labeled them as such. That doesn't mean shit.
They label themselves, dumbass. It ain't the atheists burning down abortion clinics and killing the staff. That they do for Jesus.

No, they don't. You and the DNC make that shit up out of whole cloth.

I think Guno is either an Rdean sock or his long lost twin

All bed wetters believe and regurgitate the same bullshit.

You could ignore %95 of them, and still end up in the same exact debate.

They may as well all be socks for media matters.

Christian+Terrorist+Pastors.png

999565_623995167622352_632810600_n.jpg

Wow, a full and comprehensive answer - something I'm never afforded by you folks - and it wasn't good enough.

You're flailing a bit here. I understand.

ALL terrorism is evil, who the fuck has said anything remotely sympathetic about Christian terrorism?

It's the frequency that's the issue, which ideology kills more frequently?
Gee, I didn't know that evil was based on numbers? Oh well, they only kill a few so we'll not bother denouncing them and we'll focus on those sand *******, on the other side of the planet, instead.

Fucking took long enough. Good. So what's the difference between Christian terrorism and Muslim terrorism?

The Christian zealots, right now, are isolated. The Jihadists are organized, funded, global.

The real problem is that the lefts leaders, starting with Obama, play those same games, and people die.
Yeah, it's far more than silly stuff on a message board.

I think Guno is either an Rdean sock or his long lost twin

All bed wetters believe and regurgitate the same bullshit.

You could ignore %95 of them, and still end up in the same exact debate.

They may as well all be socks for media matters.

The bed-wetters are you, all scared of the terrible sand *******, who might live just down the street so run, panic, lock up all the darkies, Pete feels unsafe...

You're the one who has troubling admitting that terrorism is evil regardless of who does it but you only want to point fingers at the sand *******. Now why is that?
Another straw man. I gave a complete answer.

Why do you keep humping my leg?

According to Greenwood, her clinic was targeted with small explosive devices, threats, stink bombs and gunfire. in one attack, an arsonist poured gasoline under the doors and set it on fire. All this at a clinic that, according to Greenwood, did not even provide abortion services.

A Former Planned Parenthood Employee Just Tweeted All the Horrifying Acts of Terrorism She Survived

There isn't any Christian terrorism. That fantasy only exists in the "minds" of the left.
Got plenty of loons around blowing shit up and killing people trying to save babies, or baby parts, for Jesus...

No, you only labeled them as such. That doesn't mean shit.
They label themselves, dumbass. It ain't the atheists burning down abortion clinics and killing the staff. That they do for Jesus.

No, they don't. You and the DNC make that shit up out of whole cloth.
Tell us, what is the religion of the Anti-Abortion movement in this country? And, what is the religion of people who attack Planned Parenthood clinics?

To get you to be honest, for once. ISIS is no more evil than the rest of these assholes blowing shit up, trying to change the world. Just as dangerous but not more dangerous, and also not protected however you don't get to run around screaming the sand ******* are evil, the sand ******* are evil without acknowledging the obvious - all overzealous militants and devoutly religious reactionaries are, period, full stop.

To get you to be honest, for once. ISIS is no more evil than the rest of these assholes blowing shit up, trying to chance the world. Just as dangerous but not more dangerous, and also not protected however you don't get to run around screaming the sand ******* are evil, the sand ******* are evil without acknowledging the obvious - all overzealous militants and devoutly religious reactionaries are, period, full stop.
And back to my original point we go.

Thanks. Again.

Why all the drama in the middle?

You gotta love these leftist. they run with their media matters talking points. This fake Jew O.P trivializes worldwide muslim slaughter with this stupidity. senile old coot :slap:

To get you to be honest, for once. ISIS is no more evil than the rest of these assholes blowing shit up, trying to chance the world. Just as dangerous but not more dangerous, and also not protected however you don't get to run around screaming the sand ******* are evil, the sand ******* are evil without acknowledging the obvious - all overzealous militants and devoutly religious reactionaries are, period, full stop.
And back to my original point we go.

Thanks. Again.

Why all the drama in the middle?
No, your original point, made fucking endlessly, is Islam is protected, your PC-religion, only it isn't, and when asked to denounce Christian terrorism you suddenly went all PC and had to say well yeah, that's bad, but ISIS is worse. You trapped yourself so next time just shut the fuck up.

You gotta love these leftist. they run with their media matters talking points. This fake Jew O.P trivializes worldwide muslim slaughter with this stupidity. senile old coot :slap:
Trivial? No, and what the fuck business is it of yours, Zionist?

Are fake Jews Zionists?:dunno:

Are fake Jews Zionists?:dunno:
A Zionist is a Zionist, a total piece of shit no matter the faith.

And answer the question little Zionist, WTF does ISIS have to do with you?

Christian terrorism is a fact.

At abortion clinics there have been 17 attempted murders, 48 bombings, and more than 140 arsons.

Forum List

Back