Christian Wedding Planners, Bakers, Florists, Photographers...

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Who live in a state wherein the law forces you to support sexual deviancy, should simply have a 'Rate for forcing me to promote your deviancy: $10,000/minute; with a 3 hour Minimum and a 10 Hour Retainer.

Law says you can't refuse service, it doesn't say what ya can charge.

"Oh, we at the Blessed Day Baker are happy to help you. That's a 7 level red-velvet with Vanilla Icing and a heart shaped crown formed from two penises. That will be $600,000. Did you want us to deliver, for a small fee, of $75,000. How about table clothes, plates, utensils... we're running a special ...?"

Who live in a state wherein the law forces you to support sexual deviancy, should simply have a 'Rate for forcing me to promote your deviancy: $10,000/minute; with a 3 hour Minimum and a 10 Hour Retainer.

"Oh, we at the Blessed Day Baker are happy to help you. That's a 7 level red-velvet with Vanilla Icing and a heart shaped crown formed from two penises. That will be $600,000. Did you want us to deliver, for a small fee, of $75,000. How about table clothes, plates, utensils... we're running a special ...?"

Sorry, but no. A true conservative NEVER compromises on his principles.

:wink_2:

The principle in play is tolerance for of others who ask that you do something which is abhorrent to you...

The abhorrence comes at small premium.

What's the problem?

The principle in play is tolerance for of others who ask that you do something which is abhorrent to you...

What's the problem?

The problem is a true conservative never compromises on his principles for monetary gain.

What's the problem?

The problem is a true conservative never compromises on his principles for monetary gain.

The above method shifts the compromise... to those who are seeking to get one to compromise.

You feel about it anyway ya need to serve evil.

I'm just screwing with you. I'm not a conservative. In fact, I think it's silly that they won't just take their business.

But your thesis makes no sense. They say no on the grounds that it's 'sinful' to help a person with their gay wedding.

Making a bigger profit off it doesn't make it any less sinful. It just makes them look like greedy jackasses.

I stand unrefuted.

I don't know about unrefuted but you ARE an irrefutable asshole.

No no... It's not an asshole. At best it's a Douchebag... 2nd class.

Don't get sidetracked. You were just about to educate us all on the scriptural justification for condemning interracial marriage.

I'm guessing most of us are very interested.

Are you sure it was interracial? Because scriptural justification for hating Fords, would be more relevant.

I stand unrefuted.

Don't get sidetracked. You were just about to educate us all on the scriptural justification for condemning interracial marriage.

Are you sure it was interracial? Because scriptural justification for hating Fords, would be more relevant.
The Bible definitely gives preference to Hondas. It says all the apostles were in one Accord. That's 12 men in a hot climate when personal hygiene was primitive all packed in one car. In retrospect, a Ford Excursion would have been wiser.

I'm just screwing with you. I'm not a conservative. In fact, I think it's silly that they won't just take their business.

But your thesis makes no sense. They say no on the grounds that it's 'sinful' to help a person with their gay wedding.

Making a bigger profit off it doesn't make it any less sinful. It just makes them look like greedy jackasses.
What if they donate that money to charity?

I stand unrefuted.

The Bible definitely gives preference to Hondas. It says all the apostles were in one Accord. That's 12 men in a hot climate when personal hygiene was primitive all packed in one car. In retrospect, a Ford Excursion would have been wiser.
That reminds me. They recently legalized gay marriage and pot in Washington state. I believe that this is actually in accordance with Scripture. It says that if a man lies with another man, they should both be stoned. It makes perfect sense now.

"Conservative" or "Christian"?

Do you know the difference? The basic concept is "Less of". Laws against gays is "More of".

Everyone sins. What makes being gay more of a sin than being Judgemental?

Forum List

Back