Christianity & Islam against Judea

Gardener

Rookie
Jul 12, 2013
There was a time centuries ago, when Christians and Muslims together understood the dangers that Judea poses to the world.

The two peoples put strict limitations on the lives and travel of the people of Judea, so as to protect the rest of the world. This method worked pretty well.

But now that Judea is emancipated we see the results of their freedom.

Constant economic crisis, invasions of the Muslim lands by proxy armies for Judea, and worse.

Wherever Judea is free they work day and night to subvert Islam, convince Christians to abandon their faith and become Atheists, and convince nationalists that Islam is the enemy...while Judea plots to control and rule through banking and media.

When will the soldiers of Christ and Muhammed finally rejoin and struggle the Holy War against Judea?

This one time, I ordered a pepperoni pizza but when I got it home and opened the box, I saw the pizza place gave me sausage instead. I think the Jews did that too. I also think the Jews are responsible for the rain that we had this afternoon. And the other day I caught this Jew misplacing my car keys.

There was a time centuries ago, when Christians and Muslims together understood the dangers that Judea poses to the world.

The two peoples put strict limitations on the lives and travel of the people of Judea, so as to protect the rest of the world. This method worked pretty well.

But now that Judea is emancipated we see the results of their freedom.

Constant economic crisis, invasions of the Muslim lands by proxy armies for Judea, and worse.

Wherever Judea is free they work day and night to subvert Islam, convince Christians to abandon their faith and become Atheists, and convince nationalists that Islam is the enemy...while Judea plots to control and rule through banking and media.

When will the soldiers of Christ and Muhammed finally rejoin and struggle the Holy War against Judea?

Probably not until at least next year sometime. There's a lot of housekeeping stuff to take care of

So the Barbary Wars occured only as a proxy invasion of Muslim lands?

You realize that it's not Judea waging war against this country right?

Every economic scandal has had prominent Judeans.

Every fiscal crisis has had prominent Judeans.

Almost every war over the last 30 years has benefited Judea.

Wake up America!!!!!!

Wake up America!!!!!!

You realize that there hve been economic scandals for generations bfore now. The economy has cyclically gone up and down. In fact, in a free market it's supposed to go down to correct itself.

If you dont want a war to benefit the jewish people, don't attack them and let your butt be kicked.

Regardless, any Christian who knows the scriptures knows they have a responsibility to contribute to the gathering of Israel in the last days. You aren't going to stop them with anti semetic comments.

Wake up America!!!!!!

Which Jews were responsible for the Japanese economy tanking? How did the Jews benefit from the Narco-Wars in Central America?

Wake up America!!!!!!

Which Jews were responsible for the Japanese economy tanking? How did the Jews benefit from the Narco-Wars in Central America?

Zionists were known for supporting the right wing dictatorships in Latin America.

Specific Zionists supporting specific regimes or just nebulous Zionism in bed with certain regimes that shall remain nameless?

I think Political Scientists call this the "Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Paradigm of International Relations."

Wake up America!!!!!!

Zionists were known for supporting the right wing dictatorships in Latin America.

Such as?

Forum List

Back