Christians attempt to silence non-religious messages at Christmas

You have every right to equal expression you have the same free speech rights as everyone else. You do not however have the right to place insults essentially atop someone else display just to massage your own ego and vanity.

I can find links on both sides of the fence (atheists and christians) doing the exact same thing. Too bad the rest of us just can't sit by and wait until this happens to the christians and let them whine about it then we can say "told you so" because it won't end if we don't stop all forms of censorship now. The sad thing is that it wasn't a religious issue really, it was a respect issue, but the christian groups so against it turned it into a religious issue and now we have to let it stand (it wasn't christian v atheism until the christians arrogantly ignored all the other religious views ... again). Many of us would have seen it as just plain rude if it had just been let go, but now we see it as another political talking point. Once it becomes political then it must be allowed to protect the freedoms of everyone else. So good going those of you who argue that it should be taken down, now we can't ignore it.

All I have to say is "what did you expect." For all their complaining about people 'attacking' christianity or christmas, they still attack others. Most claim they are okay with other observations but when it comes down to it they will do anything to stop them.

Kittynip ..........

I have been very tolerant of you. I have ignored your youth, I have ignored your ignorance and I have ignored your waste of self.

Like children, like all of my children, some take longer to mature, grow and find their true inner self and break the chains of humanization.

You though with damn near every other post being about me and my flock are quickly earning slippery paws.

This is my time of the year, so as I bask in my glory you will be spared, but mind you this is simply a temporary reprieve!

GOD

:eusa_angel:

You have every right to equal expression you have the same free speech rights as everyone else. You do not however have the right to place insults essentially atop someone else display just to massage your own ego and vanity.

Since when are insults not free speech?

Kittynip ..........

I have been very tolerant of you. I have ignored your youth, I have ignored your ignorance and I have ignored your waste of self.

Like children, like all of my children, some take longer to mature, grow and find their true inner self and break the chains of humanization.

You though with damn near every other post being about me and my flock are quickly earning slippery paws.

This is my time of the year, so as I bask in my glory you will be spared, but mind you this is simply a temporary reprieve!

GOD

:eusa_angel:

So then you admit that what I state is logical, it is the fault of those who are so anti-anything-but-christian that have caused this. You so commonly forget that other religions exist, or you deny the fact to yourself. Do you see the sign as anti-christian or anti-religious belief? This time instead of poorly attempting insult try to answer the post.

Forum List

Back