🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians need to know the difference between acceptance and tolerance

Likewise, gays may ask people to join.

But we don't have to.

It's when laws are passed that FORCE us to accept their practices that we have a problem.

As I said, you people don't know the difference between "force" and "ask". You claim that asking you to convert is "forcing" our religion upon you....

But you are okay with "forcing" us to embrace homosexuality, via legislation that make it a crime to refuse to support it.

So when religious zealots run around the country "in defense of traditional marriage" they aren't seeking the State to favor their brand of Marriage? i.e. forcing their religious views upon us...? US being the entire country where we have a Constitutional separation of Church and State...? Gays don't need to live up to any religious standards to be qualified as equal Citizens. Asserting that fact is not forcing ANYthing upon religious zealots at all.

But we don't have to.

It's when laws are passed that FORCE us to accept their practices that we have a problem.

As I said, you people don't know the difference between "force" and "ask". You claim that asking you to convert is "forcing" our religion upon you....

But you are okay with "forcing" us to embrace homosexuality, via legislation that make it a crime to refuse to support it.

So when religious zealots run around the country "in defense of traditional marriage" they aren't seeking the State to favor their brand of Marriage? i.e. forcing their religious views upon us...? US being the entire country where we have a Constitutional separation of Church and State...? Gays don't need to live up to any religious standards to be qualified as equal Citizens. Asserting that fact is not forcing ANYthing upon religious zealots at all.

There is one brand of marriage; and gays are certainly welcome to participate. And the majority of us citizens are not "religious zealots" nor is every person who objects to the homosexual lobby's attempts to change the definition of marriage a "religious zealot". According to you anti-Christian bigots, every Christian alive is a "religious zealot".

*Yawn*.

What do you imagine you will be forced to accept?

I see churches being forced to hire homosexual employees, and provide cohabitating gays the same benefits earmarked for married couples.
Those types of things have already been ruled unconstitutional....churches don't have to hire anyone that doesn't follow their religion.

Anything else?

But we don't have to.

There is one brand of marriage; and gays are certainly welcome to participate. And the majority of us citizens are not "religious zealots" nor is every person who objects to the homosexual lobby's attempts to change the definition of marriage a "religious zealot". According to you anti-Christian bigots, every Christian alive is a "religious zealot".

*Yawn*.

Yawn back atcha.

I am a Christian, as you already know, so I don't know who you think you're kidding with that line of crap... :eusa_liar:

Your twisted logic wants to tell a woman who loves a woman that she is FREE to love a man and call that equality. In America people are FREE to be who they are and FREE to commit their life partnerships to whomever they LOVE! :thup:

What do you imagine you will be forced to accept?

I see churches being forced to hire homosexual employees, and provide cohabitating gays the same benefits earmarked for married couples.
Those types of things have already been ruled unconstitutional....churches don't have to hire anyone that doesn't follow their religion.

Anything else?

There's no use with Allie... She's patently dishonest.

*Yawn*.

Yawn back atcha.

I am a Christian, as you already know, so I don't know who you think you're kidding with that line of crap... :eusa_liar:

Your twisted logic wants to tell a woman who loves a woman that she is FREE to love a man and call that equality. In America people are FREE to be who they are and FREE to commit their life partnerships to whomever they LOVE! :thup:

Actually, no. We are free to love whom we please...we are not free to marry anyone we feel like.

That's just the way it is. I can't marry my 12 year old nephew, for example, and you can't marry your already married lover.

See how that works? We don't have a "right" to marry whomever we please. There are limits.

Not that that has anything to do with the fact that anti-Christian bigots want Christians silenced.

Not that that has anything to do with the fact that anti-Christian bigots want Christians silenced.

I would agree, anti-Christian bigots would like to silence Christians. Anti-homosexual bigots would like to silence homosexuals too.

And clearly those are the only two boxes that exist, if you're not for me, you're agaisnt me. :rolleyes:

I worked a case a few years ago here where a man and his wife moved into town. He was an auto mechanic and after a few years of working at local repair shops he looked for a location to build his auto repair shop on. He found a realtor who happened to be from MY church, sang in the choir and was a big wig in the local church. The realtor found them a location at a very good intersection and they bought the lot for 120K. There was a disclosure clause in the contract that the seller know of no problems with the lot which included hazardous materials, dumping, etc. 6 months later they started construction on the lot. Turned out there was an entire building buried on this lot along with 20 feet deep filling of old construction materials and trash as this has been a dumping ground in the 70s. They had to pay 125K MORE to haul off the debris before they could build. The current building sits low at that intersection. They hired a law firm and the firm hired me to investigate. I found a local grader that had buried a lot of the materials there in the 70s for the past owners and he testified at court. I was so involved in this I went to the realtor that I knew from church. Facts were HE KNEW also. I inquired how could he do this, lie and fabricate this for a sale. This man was in his early 70s and a pillar in the community. "Dawg, this is what I do in the business world 6 days a week to make a living. This is business and what I do to make a sale. So what if we knew and did not tell the truth? God forgives me for my sins on Sunday when I ask for it".
Bull shit. He is going to burn in hell. This bit that one can do what they want, sin all they want and ask forgiveness and be saved one second before they die is Bull Shit.
If that is what Christianity is about then I want no part of it. Sin is not sin is not sin.
And we won the case awarding 250K to the man and his wife for real estate fraud.

I've heard that mindest from other Christians and have been equally mystified. Talk about not getting the point.
You call them Christians in label of, as so to attack Christians by attaching them through these individuals to such activity or mindsets in your speak. This is where you fail in your opinion, and it is where you want it only one way in life, your way, and this by accusing a group not individuals mind you, of these sorts of things.

When people do the blacks in this way, it is Hell to pay afterwards by recieving a very strong rebuke, but the Christians are fair game I guess in your mindset, because they are what so meek and kind hearted maybe, that the wolves first play with them a little, before trying to eat them?

Last edited:
Ravi and Gaddawg are just doing their usual anti-Christian loon thing, where they paint Christians with a broad and evil brush...

Just like people did to blacks...

Just like people did to Jews...

It's the same old same old. Tell lies about a group to justify oppression and tyranny.

I worked a case a few years ago here where a man and his wife moved into town. He was an auto mechanic and after a few years of working at local repair shops he looked for a location to build his auto repair shop on. He found a realtor who happened to be from MY church, sang in the choir and was a big wig in the local church. The realtor found them a location at a very good intersection and they bought the lot for 120K. There was a disclosure clause in the contract that the seller know of no problems with the lot which included hazardous materials, dumping, etc. 6 months later they started construction on the lot. Turned out there was an entire building buried on this lot along with 20 feet deep filling of old construction materials and trash as this has been a dumping ground in the 70s. They had to pay 125K MORE to haul off the debris before they could build. The current building sits low at that intersection. They hired a law firm and the firm hired me to investigate. I found a local grader that had buried a lot of the materials there in the 70s for the past owners and he testified at court. I was so involved in this I went to the realtor that I knew from church. Facts were HE KNEW also. I inquired how could he do this, lie and fabricate this for a sale. This man was in his early 70s and a pillar in the community. "Dawg, this is what I do in the business world 6 days a week to make a living. This is business and what I do to make a sale. So what if we knew and did not tell the truth? God forgives me for my sins on Sunday when I ask for it".
Bull shit. He is going to burn in hell. This bit that one can do what they want, sin all they want and ask forgiveness and be saved one second before they die is Bull Shit.
If that is what Christianity is about then I want no part of it. Sin is not sin is not sin.
And we won the case awarding 250K to the man and his wife for real estate fraud.

I've heard that mindest from other Christians and have been equally mystified. Talk about not getting the point.
You call them Christians as so to attack Christians by attaching all of them to such activity or mindsets in your speak. This is where you fail in your opinion, and it is where you want it only one way in life, your way, and this by accusing a group not individuals mind you, about these sorts of things.

When people do the blacks in this way, it is Hell to pay afterwards by recieving a very strong rebuke, but the Christians are fair game I guess in your mindset, because they are what so meek and kind hearted maybe, that the wolves first play with them a little, before trying to eat them?
Hey, Mr. Sensitive, I didn't say all Christians.

You call them Christians as so to attack Christians by attaching all of them to such activity or mindsets in your speak. This is where you fail in your opinion, and it is where you want it only one way in life, your way, and this by accusing a group not individuals mind you, about these sorts of things.

No but Christians in label of was enough.. Why not make up a lable for the ones whom you feel donot represent the other Christians in which you feel are ok maybe ? You know like perpetrator (the blacks love this word) or perp or "crazy people" who think in this way in which you speak of as to be found in their mindsets duly noted or bad seeds or infiltrators or misrepresentors and you get the point. Then we may understand your fairness and unbiased thinking if were to be the case, instead of your labeling many problems under one group name as you just did. It's not that hard to sperate in words, those individuals who are perps or infiltrators in society, and for who are found among many groups having the same M.O. everytime they strike or cause trouble in society.

Last edited:

No but Christians in label of was enough.. Why not make up a lable for the ones whom you feel donot represent the other Christians in which you feel are ok maybe ? You know like perpetrator (the blacks love this word) or perp or "crazy people" who think in this way in which you speak of to be found in their mindset or bad seeds or infiltrators or misrepresentors or you get the point. Then we may understand your fairness and unbiased thinking if were to be the case, instead of your labeling many problems under one group name as you just did. It's not that hard to sperate in words, those individuals who are perps or infiltrators in society, and for who are found among many groups having the same M.O. everytime they strike or cause trouble in society.
Think about what I meant by the words "other Christians" and if you have a lick of sense you'll learn something.

Beagle, beagle, don't you know anything....we all must accept that Ravi is handicapped by her inability to communicate intelligibly via "word usage". This is why she adjours us to read her mind in order to discern what she REALLY means..since she is incapable of stringing together words and creating a complete and coherent thought.

She relies heavily on what she thinks are our esp powers, to intuit (and put into the words she does not have) what she REALLY means.

You must develop this skill, it is the only way to effectively communicate with Rav.

I know that many that state they tolerate gay folk mean that they respect them as people and may believe because of their religous beliefs that their lifestyle is wrong.
But my definition of tolerance is I tolerate hot weather, bad traffic, yellow jackets, fat loud mouth women and gnats in Hahira Ga.
I accept honest law abiding folk be they gay or straight or in between.

Forum List

Back