Christie endorses Trump

Rubio: Trump is history I took him out last night, I pwned him.

MSM: Senator Rubio it was just reported that Governor Christie endorsed Trump today.

Rubio: I bitch slapped...WHAT? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Makes you wonder who he'll pick up next.

Anyone in the GOP who believes he is going to win, because if he wins the Presidency, he is the defacto leader of the Republican party. Christie has a lot of power in the GOP, and he thinks the winning horse is STRONG enough to carry his "Crispy Cream" butt, lol.

He may very well be correct! He just single handed put Trump mainstream!

Sweet! Thanks for the endorsement Gov Christie! I did not see that coming but its appreciated...Christie would make a decent AG! As for me I have been doing my part today putting up Trump signs here in my area :D

Sweet! Thanks for the endorsement Gov Christie! I did not see that coming but its appreciated...Christie would make a decent AG! As for me I have been doing my part today putting up Trump signs here in my area :D

And I am doing my part down here in Florida, (although I am getting paid) sniffing around, checking the pulse of the people, collecting statistics.

I keep telling all of you------------->everything stays as it is, YOU HAVE FLORIDA in the general!!!!!!! No matter what these damn lefties try to tell you-) For crying out loud people, Trump has a FREEKIN home in Florida, and is almost considered a native son. How dumb do we have to be to believe what the left is telling us?

I have to admit I am surprised. I thought Christie would endorse Kasich.

Forum List

Back