Christie endorses Trump

The establishment wont have any choice but to get behind Trump in the end.
With any luck they'll learn that it's okay to go against the PC crowd.

And once again, I repeat, Florida is virtually in the bag, and Kasich is running for VP. How much more proof do we need to see the Democrats losing, with blue collar Democrats flocking to Trump!

I just don't get the angst on the GOP side as far as the voters; the establishment yes, but the voters should be flipping the bird at every lefty on here and laughing at their propaganda!

Chris Christie is an overweight, loud mouthed, street fighting pol who couldn't get enough support to stay in the race and he hangs with other loud mouthed, unprincipled assholes like Governor LePage.
The establishment declares Rubio and Cruz beat up Trump and Trump picks up a key endorsement, hilarious :laugh:
You call Christie a key endorsement? Birds of a feather.....

And there you have it....
Wasnt that long ago liberals liked Christie? What happened?:lmao:
You can never tell with me -- I'm only a liberal on some issues. Very messy philosophically.

I seem to remember liberals being kind to donut boy.
Pretty sure that'll all get thrown out the window now.:biggrin:
I seem to remember the Right hating Christie for being pals with Obama.

I seem to remember you suggesting Christie should be the "royal food taster" as his White House job.

So if the Obama-fellating fat fuck loves Trump, what does that tell you about Trump?

I seem to remember you suggesting Christie being the "royal food taster" as his White House job.

So if the Obama-fellating fat fuck loves Trump, what does that tell you about Trump?

I dont like the goofy bastard and I never will.
It's still points.

I seem to remember you suggesting Christie being the "royal food taster" as his White House job.

Could be true, but just like "tricky Mitch," he wields a lot of power in the GOP.

What you are more than likely beginning to see the start of, is the GOP coming on board, and the Democrats having control of nothing, nada, zilch, forget about it after January-)

Sweet! Thanks for the endorsement Gov Christie! I did not see that coming but its appreciated...Christie would make a decent AG! As for me I have been doing my part today putting up Trump signs here in my area :D
He would make a damn good one. Im never been hot for Christie, but he was a damn good lawyer!
And Carson would make a great SG.

This endorsement means cracks are forming within the GOP establishment, no way Christie endorses Trump without support from at least some party insiders and power brokers.

It's a big deal, no doubt about it. Christie is definitely in the establishment camp.

However, it was noted prior that the two were friends, and Christie rarely went after Trump.

He could also be angling for a place as VP.

This endorsement means cracks are forming within the GOP establishment, no way Christie endorses Trump without support from at least some party insiders and power brokers.

Not necessarily.

Christie has always been his own man. Remember when he hugged Obama after Sandy?

And the two have been friends for some time.

Given Trump's gambling interests in NJ, Christie is surely one of the politicians Trump bought that he refers to. lol

Sweet! Thanks for the endorsement Gov Christie! I did not see that coming but its appreciated...Christie would make a decent AG! As for me I have been doing my part today putting up Trump signs here in my area :D
He would make a damn good one. Im never been hot for Christie, but he was a damn good lawyer!
And Carson would make a great SG.
Indeed. I like them both. Don't care for Carson's views on vaccines but I think he would make a nice SG...I figured Cruz had the inside lane for the AG job but the way him and Trump are beating each other down I think that's out the window. He might make a good Ambassador to Canada though! :D

We love that the Christie is giving Trump his support.......we want Trump to win the nomination....where did you get an idea that we liked Christie.....remember Bridgegate?

It was Republicans that didn't like Christie because he sucked up to Obama.....so, why are you happy about Christie's endorsement?

It's a big deal, no doubt about it. Christie is definitely in the establishment camp.

However, it was noted prior that the two were friends, and Christie rarely went after Trump.

He could also be angling for a place as VP.

or Attorney General

Forum List

Back