Christie fails to make main stage lineup

Bummer. Think the whole bridge thing did him in.
No, it really didn't. The truly sad and pathetic part is that Christie was done in because he said some nice things about the president and was on stage with him.

This is why the political system is so fucked up.

I like Christie. Think he woulda been an awesome President. Need a guy from Jersey in the Oval.

President Xi of China, "Mr. President, if you don't withdraw your naval vessels from the South China Sea where they're encroaching on Chinese territory we'll be forced to respond forcefully."

President Christie, "Go fuck yourself." :)

No, it really didn't. The truly sad and pathetic part is that Christie was done in because he said some nice things about the president and was on stage with him.

Yep, it's ONE of the reasons it's so fucked up, it's hard to convince any worthwhile individual to run for office because of nonsense like this. I find it rather humorous that Christie's handshake with Obama was magically transformed into a "hug" by the media and that Republicans got so upset about it, what do people expect a Governor to do when a President visits his/her state? Spit in his face?

Yep, it's ONE of the reasons it's so fucked up, it's hard to convince any worthwhile individual to run for office because of nonsense like this. I find it rather humorous that Christie's handshake with Obama was magically transformed into a "hug" by the media and that Republicans got so upset about it, what do people expect a Governor to do when a President visits his/her state? Spit in his face?
Unfortunately, yes. That is what they expect these days. Political infighting has risen to an asinine level in the last 15 years.

I love how the GOP is gonna overload on debates.
I hate how the Democrats are afraid to express their ideas to the public in debates. Then again the Dems have no one to debate with since their candidate was chosen for them. Poor suckers

Shoot I'm trying to remember where I read it. First coffee :) Clinton supposedly has over 400 super delegates already locked up.

I hate how the Democrats are afraid to express their ideas to the public in debates. Then again the Dems have no one to debate with since their candidate was chosen for them. Poor suckers
The Primaries are months away. You want to make the American public sick to death of hearing about debates, go right ahead. Moderation is the better way to go....but I guess Republicans aren't into moderation.

What RW bubble have you been living in? The first debate was all about 'ideas' & issues. Nobody called anybody else on that stage any childish names or talked about the way they looked. So far the RW is 3 for 3 in that area.

Huckabee gets to join him. Hell Graham,Pataki,Gilmore,aren't even gonna be on EITHER stage.....maybe a few will drop out already jeez.
All being career politicians = Rinos

Hashtag lowest of life forms

What do you expect from a party that had a meltdown over Obama not wearing a flagpin, or that he didn't mention 'God' in a Thanksgiving speech?

The Primaries are months away. You want to make the American public sick to death of hearing about debates, go right ahead. Moderation is the better way to go....but I guess Republicans aren't into moderation.
The country is so far gone, does it really matter??

Christie is easily one of the top five most qualified people in either party. He took over a state that was in the shitter, brought fiscal sanity, dope-slapped the public unions and politicians who were (and are) screwing the taxpayers, and showed that you don't have to talk and act like a pussy to be an effective leader.

The "bridgegate" scandal was - assuming the worst - cooked up by others without Christie's knowledge or approval, and he took decisive action as soon as he got to the facts of the matter. This is EXACTLY what a leader is supposed to do. It would have been the equivalent of Nixon immediately firing Haldeman, Liddy, and Erlichman. The fact that it so tainted his political prospects is evidence that it was a political assassination by the MSM, rather than anything he actually did or failed to do.

Unfortunately, the American public is too lazy to find out what the facts are, and too stupid to assess what really happened. Christie's low poll numbers are no surprise, but to the extent that they have killed one of our best candidates - and one of our best debaters - is a crying shame.

Moderation eh? I guess you'll just have to vote for your candidate first THEN you'll see what it gets you.

What RW bubble have you been living in? The first debate was all about 'ideas' & issues. Nobody called anybody else on that stage any childish names or talked about the way they looked. So far the RW is 3 for 3 in that area.
Stealing my money is not an idea. Besides everyone already knows you want to do that. Got anything new?

Moderation eh? I guess you'll just have to vote for your candidate first THEN you'll see what it gets you.
I'm waiting for the Primaries. I'm not into "overload" like the GOP is. People are going to be sooooooo sick of those guys soon enough.

I'm waiting for the Primaries. I'm not into "overload" like the GOP is. People are going to be sooooooo sick of those guys soon enough.
Blah blah blah blah. Go vacuum a carpet, twit

Stealing my money is not an idea. Besides everyone already knows you want to do that. Got anything new?

Nobody wants to steal 'your' money little monkey. I don't want big corp stealing MINE.

Bummer. Think the whole bridge thing did him in.

No not the political system, the current Republican 'WE'LL NEVER COMPROMISE ON ANYTHING EVER' system. They demonize anyone that shows an inkling of being an adult re politics.

No not the political system, the current Republican 'WE'LL NEVER COMPROMISE ON ANYTHING EVER' system. They demonize anyone that shows an inkling of being an adult re politics.

tBOAIv3.jpg

Forum List

Back