Christie's interesting theory on why Trump held on to classified docs: he wanted to pretend he's still POTUS, his ego couldn't handle losing to Biden

So I didn’t intend to drive 55 in a school zone gets me off without a ticket!
Ignorance is now an excuse to break the law!
And there it is..the same arguement you were proven wrong in the thread I posted.

Are you reading from a script?

Speed limit laws and classified info laws are a false equivalence. Based on your logic I could steal classified documents, drop them off at your house and your going to jail. You poor thing, desperately flailing with failed logic.

Did you not read the link I provided that showed decades of court precedent regarding intent to keep classified materials?

And there it is..the same arguement you were proven wrong in the thread I posted.

Are you reading from a script?

Speed limit laws and classified info laws are a false equivalence. Based on your logic I could steal classified documents, drop them off at your house and your going to jail. You poor thing, desperately flailing with failed logic.

Did you not read the link I provided that showed decades of court precedent regarding intent to keep classified materials?
Show us the penal code where it says ‘but if they didn’t mean to break the law then it’s OK’, Perry Mason.

Why’d Joe have secret docs at home from his VP years?
Trump had a replica of the Oval Office set up at MAL because the guy is a deranged lunatic pretending to be POTUS.

If he was harmless it would be no big deal, let him have his fun. But he's a psycho.

Donald Trump is the only human being who ever lost an election to Joe Biden outside of Delaware. his ego can't handle it. Christie also reacts to Trump saying that Jack Smith looks like a "crackhead"

Hell he was pretending to be POTUS from January 20th 2017 until January 20th 2021. So sure I can see him doing the same now.

Show us the penal code where it says ‘but if they didn’t mean to break the law then it’s OK’, Perry Mason.

Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;

The law specifically states it has to be knowingly and willingly.

Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;

The law specifically states it has to be knowingly and willingly.
Having secret Intel put on your own private server is 100% intentional.
It would have landed me in prison, that’s for sure.

Having secret Intel put on your own private server is 100% intentional.
It would have landed me in prison, that’s for sure.
Clinton did not have any documents with proper classified markings on her server.

Unlike the hundreds of clearly classified documents Trump kept in his resort.

Next time read your article before posting information which confirms I’m correct:

Three emails, out of 30,000, were found to be marked as classified, although they lacked classified headers and were only marked with a small "c" in parentheses, described as "portion markings" by Comey. He added it was possible Clinton was not "technically sophisticated" enough to understand what the three classified markings meant[113][114][115] which is consistent with Clinton's claim that she wasn't aware of the meaning of such markings.[116]

Next time read your article before posting information which confirms I’m correct:

Three emails, out of 30,000, were found to be marked as classified, although they lacked classified headers and were only marked with a small "c" in parentheses, described as "portion markings" by Comey. He added it was possible Clinton was not "technically sophisticated" enough to understand what the three classified markings meant[113][114][115] which is consistent with Clinton's claim that she wasn't aware of the meaning of such markings.[116]
What’s the limit before violating the law?
Give Putin 100?

What’s the limit before violating the law?
Give Putin 100?
There’s no number. You just have to demonstrate that they knew the documents were classified.

It’s simply a fact that Clinton’s emails weren’t marked with proper classification markings.

Trump’s were.

Chris Christie is a man who can't handle the fact his moment to make a run for the Presidency was about ten years ago and he let slip through his fingers. He now believes that going after Trump will help him turn back the clock that will get him praise from the media elites and the status quo career politicans like Liz Cheney but not much else. Christie should probably ask Liz how that worked out for her she got crushed in her primary for reelection bid and I have not noticed her getting airtime with the media after she concluded her role as their useful idiot.

Why did Joe Biden......
Why did Mike Pence .....
Promptly return these docs when notified of their existence?

In contradistinction to Don Trump who denied they existed, who hid them, who said the FBI planted them, who said that he had de-classified them in his mind, who said he owned them, who boastfully showed them to people?

There are distinctions here........that make all the difference.

Duh!!

Trump never hid documents.

Forum List

Back