🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christine Ford Gets A 'PARTICIPATION TROPHY"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
She stepped up to the plate (actually, she was dragged out of the closet and thrown under bus by Feinstein)...and tried ... And failed...

She could not remember where, could not remember when, had no evidence, and even the witnesses she identified as having been there and seen it all said it never happened...however, even in defeat Liberals are giving Christine Ford a 'Participation Trophy'.

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford Nominated For UNC’s Distinguished Alumna Award

This has to piss Hillary off - after her failed attempt she didn't get a 'Participation Trophy'! She even won the insignificant 'Popularity Contest' and STILL didn't get 'Participation Trophy'!

Poor Hillary...

:itsok:

Oh well....life, as they say, is not fair.
:p

She should get an inner tube, and pushed off a south florida beach into a current that carries her dumb lying leftist ass to Cuba where she belongs.

She stepped up to the plate (actually, she was dragged out of the closet and thrown under bus by Feinstein)...and tried ... And failed...

She could not remember where, could not remember when, had no evidence, and even the witnesses she identified as having been there and seen it all said it never happened...however, even in defeat Liberals are giving Christine Ford a 'Participation Trophy'.

This has to piss Hillary off - after her failed attempt she didn't get a 'Participation Trophy'! She even won the insignificant 'Popularity Contest' and STILL didn't get 'Participation Trophy'!

Poor Hillary...

You're disgusting.

She got 3/4's of a million dollars in GoFundMe.

That alone is actually bad for all of us as now the precedent is set for all political liars to be rewarded handsomely. It will create a never ending source of accusations

She got 3/4's of a million dollars in GoFundMe.

That alone is actually bad for all of us as now the precedent is set for all political liars to be rewarded handsomely. It will create a never ending source of accusations

She is lucky that criminal charges weren't brought against her for bearing false witness and slander.

Poor Hillary...

You're disgusting.
I'm not the one who attempted to destroy a man and his life with lies, false claims, and zero evidence...

Ford is a disgusting lady.

Lady???

Since when do old leftist hags deserve to be dignified with that word?

I can accept OldLady being called a Lady, she is one.

I might disagree with her on nearly every issue, and I think she is either misinformed or uninformed a lot of the time, but she isn't some moltov cocktail throwing leftist trying to castrate the country who deliberately lies in order to destroy the lives of others.

She should get an inner tube, and pushed off a south florida beach into a current that carries her dumb lying leftist ass to Cuba where she belongs.

Spoken by a true fascist. Is this your idea of saving energy by not using a box car?

It's amazing how stupid you can be and still survive to adolescence without being killed accidentally.

I'm certain it has been said to you more times than you can count, a lot more times since I'm confident you have to take off a shoe to get to 15, that YOUR political "philosophy" which is just complicated enough for a bumper sticker resembles fascism far better than anything I beleive in. For that matter, at least I would be willing to let the treasonous piece of shit live.

You assholes slaughtered 100 million people. I'd say we're the good guys.

.:fu:

This thread needs to be moved to the Flame Zone!

You need to be kept in a basement...

There is no logistics required for that I bet.

ma6ly.jpg

Piece of shit.

Poor Hillary...

You're disgusting.
Ford was paid to lie... live with it

Ford is a disgusting lady.

Lady???

Since when do old leftist hags deserve to be dignified with that word?

I can accept OldLady being called a Lady, she is one.

I might disagree with her on nearly every issue, and I think she is either misinformed or uninformed a lot of the time, but she isn't some moltov cocktail throwing leftist trying to castrate the country who deliberately lies in order to destroy the lives of others.

THANK YOU for that, at least.

Forum List

Back