🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christine Ford Gets A 'PARTICIPATION TROPHY"

The Democrats using a LYING, paid witness to destroy a person for POLITICAL GAIN is the essence of Fascism!

She should get an inner tube, and pushed off a south florida beach into a current that carries her dumb lying leftist ass to Cuba where she belongs.

Spoken by a true fascist. Is this your idea of saving energy by not using a box car?

Carbon free

As far as deporting illegals with multiple illegal entries, and communist traitors, I do approve of "green energy.

DLFZZG.gif

The Democrats using a LYING, paid witness to destroy a person for POLITICAL GAIN is the essence of Fascism!
That's nothing. Democrats used to beat and shoot black republican congressmen while they were in session.

Ford is a disgusting lady.

Lady???

Since when do old leftist hags deserve to be dignified with that word?

I can accept OldLady being called a Lady, she is one.

I might disagree with her on nearly every issue, and I think she is either misinformed or uninformed a lot of the time, but she isn't some moltov cocktail throwing leftist trying to castrate the country who deliberately lies in order to destroy the lives of others.

Good points.

Ford is a disgusting lady.

Lady???

Since when do old leftist hags deserve to be dignified with that word?

I can accept OldLady being called a Lady, she is one.

I might disagree with her on nearly every issue, and I think she is either misinformed or uninformed a lot of the time, but she isn't some moltov cocktail throwing leftist trying to castrate the country who deliberately lies in order to destroy the lives of others.

THANK YOU for that, at least.

Same here, oldlady. I agree with Pete. You're good.

Last edited:
She stepped up to the plate (actually, she was dragged out of the closet and thrown under bus by Feinstein)...and tried ... And failed...

She could not remember where, could not remember when, had no evidence, and even the witnesses she identified as having been there and seen it all said it never happened...however, even in defeat Liberals are giving Christine Ford a 'Participation Trophy'.

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford Nominated For UNC’s Distinguished Alumna Award

This has to piss Hillary off - after her failed attempt she didn't get a 'Participation Trophy'! She even won the insignificant 'Popularity Contest' and STILL didn't get 'Participation Trophy'!

Poor Hillary...

:itsok:

Oh well....life, as they say, is not fair.
:p

When doesn’t the Left reward evil, criminality and filth?

Forum List

Back