Christine Ford is psychic. Which means she's a fraud. Which means Obama was born in Kenya

and for Stormy to suggest that teenage girls who don't want to be sexually assaulted shouldn't go out in public PERIOD was stupid.

That you didn't see the dripping sarcasm was what's stupid. Go back and re-read the thread, dumbass.

Okay - You sounded serious. My apology.

I attributed Ford's 2012 discussions to her being psychic and compared her doubters to birthers. You need to pay attention better.

Well that part of your argument was specious to say the least. Horrid analogy sorry.

But the alter boy would tell his friends not to become alter boys because the Priest is a pervert. Now, most of them were likely much younger than Dr. Ford at the time. Having hung out with more than a few High School girls in my time I know that if something like the good doctor described actually happened she would have reached out to any number of her friends to warn them not to hang out with Kav or Judge. None have come forward, have they?

This story is as bogus as they come.

Boys really are clueless about girls.

You're a heartless bitch that would let your friends hang out with guys that tried to get you drunk and sexually assault you?

You a whore as well? Well of course you are, you have a whore as your Avatar.

Man, I obviously hung out with a better class of chick in High School (of course I did, there were no rape enabling chicks in my High School) than you.

Oh look, the "she wasn't assaulted she's just a whore" defense. You should copyright that now. Nobody ever thought of that one before.

Why do so many men think the way to prove they're chivilariously defensive of women is to belittle them? "Bitch, I hit you because I love you. Now shut up before I love you some more! You're lucky I put up with you at all."

It should be no problem to show where I called Dr. Ford a Whore than. My post is right here. Quote it. It doesn't exist.

I asked if you were/are a whore. Completely different, unless of course, you are Christine Ford posting as Stormy Daniels.

As well....

But the alter boy would tell his friends not to become alter boys because the Priest is a pervert. Now, most of them were likely much younger than Dr. Ford at the time. Having hung out with more than a few High School girls in my time I know that if something like the good doctor described actually happened she would have reached out to any number of her friends to warn them not to hang out with Kav or Judge. None have come forward, have they?

You're a heartless bitch that would let your friends hang out with guys that tried to get you drunk and sexually assault you?

Man, I obviously hung out with a better class of chick in High School (of course I did, there were no rape enabling chicks in my High School) than you.

Oh look, the "she wasn't assaulted she's just a whore" defense. You should copyright that now. Nobody ever thought of that one before.

Why do so many men think the way to prove they're chivilariously defensive of women is to belittle them? "Bitch, I hit you because I love you. Now shut up before I love you some more! You're lucky I put up with you at all."

It should be no problem to show where I called Dr. Ford a Whore than. My post is right here. Quote it. It doesn't exist.

I asked if you were/are a whore. Completely different, unless of course, you are Christine Ford posting as Stormy Daniels.

As well....

"also" in a more elegant way.

My accusation is quite clear to anyone who speaks English.

Work on that, it will serve you well in the future.

From the sound of things, they were the ones who showed up at a girl party. But you're essentially right. Teenage girls who don't want to be sexually assaulted shouldn't go out in public.
Political activists who want to be believed when they falsely accuse someone of 'almost rape' should not name someone as an eye witness who says it never happened.

Another ^ one who doesn't get it a self-admitted "drooling blackout drunk" who wrote a book called Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk is NOT going to be a good witness.
You're posts most often make me face-palm .. this one was no exception! :eusa_doh:
It's unfortunate that she named him as a witness then, isn't it? Apparently, "bad witness" is your euphemism meaning a witness who doesn't support your case.

She did not at any time suggest that he would be a "good witness". She clearly stated that both boys were "stumbling drunk".

Her 'witness' is, in the end, NOT a 'good' witness' based on the fact that he does not support her claim.....

Groper Trump nominated a fellow groper. Why is anyone surprised?

Christine Ford described her teenage sexual assault in 2012 to her therapist, and separately to her husband. According to her therapist's the details she relayed were the same that have been publicly stated now, and identified her attackers as “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington” as the Washington Post describes it. Her husband also states that she revealed Kavanaugh's name to him back then.

There's really only one explanation for this. Christine Ford is psychic. Her clairvoyance allowed her to know that Kavanaugh was going to be nominated to the Supreme Court come 2018, and was setting the stage to make her false accusations sound credible. It's not as crazy as it sounds. The same thing happened back when Obama was born in Kenya and his people published fraudulent birth announcements in a Hawaiian newspaper so that he could one day become an illegitimate President. It all makes so much sense now.

Besides, everyone knows that psychics are total bullshit. They're all liars. It's clear that this is a last ditch effort to delay the nomination. That's why Ford came forward in July. Because it's all last minute.

This is the kind of diseased partisan stupidity that has reached epidemic proportions in our country.
She is a psycho, therefore not credible. She is also 36 motherfucking years too late, and thus, not credible.

True, and there are two critical facts that cannot be overlooked: the accuser cannot even remember the year it happened, and Mark Judge, the witness she claimed was in the room at the time, said the event never occurred.

This could be a very interesting hearing.
Actually, Mark Judge said he did not recall any such thing.

Not the same.

The koo-koo bird Ms Ford didn't tell her story to anyone for 30 years. Not her parents, not her friends. Don't you think if a woman was sexually assaulted that she would at least have told a friend about it?

I don't believe we know if she told anyone else at the time of the incident. Maybe that's why the nomination should be delayed while an investigation takes place.

Thanks for admitting what this is all about, DELAY! Feinstein forfeited any right to delay anything by sitting on the "letter" for 6 weeks, any investigation should have started then.

Of course Ford is insisting she never intended to come out publicly, yet she supposedly took a polygraph and hired a lawyer last month. Nothing is sounding credible. I see you knew exactly how old you were, Ford can't seem to even come up with that little detail.

No, it’s not about delaying the nomination, it’s about properly vetting a candidate for a lifetime appointment.

No that just a lie, it all about delaying. Ford is not a credible witness for anything, she can't say where it happened, who else was at the alleged party, can't say what day it was, can't say what month it was, cant's say how old she was and can't even be sure what damn year it was. So tell me what is there to investigate? You don't even know the when and where.

My question is-----why does that "person" ------who was prancing around
in a bedroom----dressed in a bathing suit as a 17 year old------in the company
of other inebriated teens---------call an episode that was nothing more than
a FEEL UP "rape"??? is she nuts? If two grown boys had a girl
in a bedroom and WANTED to rape her------what was stopping them? He
"put his hand over her mouth"?? yeah? forever? How long could this
"FEEL UP" over that one piece bathing suit have lasted? Just how much had
she IMBIBED? As to "bathing suit" ------back then the one piece things
had cement padded bras----------he could not even FEEL MUCH other than that
stiff crap out of which they CONSTRUCTED those tops. Hand over mouth------
BITE HIM, YOU IDIOT.....

Those aren't exactly the details I heard, but carry on.

Christine Ford described her teenage sexual assault in 2012 to her therapist, and separately to her husband. According to her therapist's the details she relayed were the same that have been publicly stated now, and identified her attackers as “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington” as the Washington Post describes it. Her husband also states that she revealed Kavanaugh's name to him back then.

There's really only one explanation for this. Christine Ford is psychic. Her clairvoyance allowed her to know that Kavanaugh was going to be nominated to the Supreme Court come 2018, and was setting the stage to make her false accusations sound credible. It's not as crazy as it sounds. The same thing happened back when Obama was born in Kenya and his people published fraudulent birth announcements in a Hawaiian newspaper so that he could one day become an illegitimate President. It all makes so much sense now.

Besides, everyone knows that psychics are total bullshit. They're all liars. It's clear that this is a last ditch effort to delay the nomination. That's why Ford came forward in July. Because it's all last minute.

This is the kind of diseased partisan stupidity that has reached epidemic proportions in our country.
She is a psycho, therefore not credible. She is also 36 motherfucking years too late, and thus, not credible.

True, and there are two critical facts that cannot be overlooked: the accuser cannot even remember the year it happened, and Mark Judge, the witness she claimed was in the room at the time, said the event never occurred.

Not the same.

Any testimony Mark Judge could offer would be about his memory. If he doesn't recall any such thing, then, to him, being called as a named witness is actually saying exactly that.

No, it could have happened, but the key witness has no recollection of it.

Your point or are you going to drag this out until you deflect to something else?

cbsn_fusion_christine_blasey_ford_letter_lawyers_fbi_investigation_before_hearing_brett_kavanaugh_thumbnail_1661434_640x360.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

Where have I heard this before?:

Sooooooooooo, what's your point. You want Grand Funk Railroad locked up?

cbsn_fusion_christine_blasey_ford_letter_lawyers_fbi_investigation_before_hearing_brett_kavanaugh_thumbnail_1661434_640x360.jpg

Grand Funk Railroad did not grope women against their will, retard. Have you ever even listened to that song, dumbass?

Catastrophic fail.

Not the same.

Any testimony Mark Judge could offer would be about his memory. If he doesn't recall any such thing, then, to him, being called as a named witness is actually saying exactly that.

Your point or are you going to drag this out until you deflect to something else?

My poi nt is that Judge never said it did not happen.

In the mind of a groper like Trump, when the woman does not resist out of fear for her physical safety, that means to these cretins that women "let you do it".

Not the same.

You have to use very small words with Pop, and even then he has only a 10 percent chance of comprehending.

Grand Funk Railroad did not grope women against their will, retard. Have you ever even listened to that song, dumbass?

Catastrophic fail.

Read your own quote moron. Miss the short bus this morning? Been around a few Rock Groups in my time and yes, groupies are obvious, and they don't give a rip if a Star gropes them. IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED. Some have even written books about it.

But it's OK, you are a desperate fool acting desperate. It is, after all, what you do best.

Not the same.

If he doesn't recall it, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT! He can't add anything. If you are an attorney, you must be a bad one!

From the sound of things, they were the ones who showed up at a girl party. But you're essentially right. Teenage girls who don't want to be sexually assaulted shouldn't go out in public.
Political activists who want to be believed when they falsely accuse someone of 'almost rape' should not name someone as an eye witness who says it never happened.

Another ^ one who doesn't get it a self-admitted "drooling blackout drunk" who wrote a book called Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk is NOT going to be a good witness.
You're posts most often make me face-palm .. this one was no exception! :eusa_doh:
It's unfortunate that she named him as a witness then, isn't it? Apparently, "bad witness" is your euphemism meaning a witness who doesn't support your case.

She did not at any time suggest that he would be a "good witness". She clearly stated that both boys were "stumbling drunk".

Her 'witness' is, in the end, NOT a 'good' witness' based on the fact that he does not support her claim.....

Some of you Trumptards have lost your minds entirely - Sad :(

she need not be a whore----she is just a bitch------30 (?) years ago---at
a party with drunk teens-----she got manhandled and now DECIDES to
bare her claws? SHE is a BITCH ----I is a female------if I got "touched"
over a bathing suit-------30 years ago-----I would not try to "collect" on the
experience

she need not be a whore----she is just a bitch------30 (?) years ago---at
a party with drunk teens-----she got manhandled and now DECIDES to
bare her claws? SHE is a BITCH ----I is a female------if I got "touched"
over a bathing suit-------30 years ago-----I would not try to "collect" on the
experience

As a female, let me ask you this then.

If this happened to you. Dragged to a bed by two guys, forced down and they tried to rape you, would you tell your friends about it so they would not hang out with the two in fear it could happen to them?

Forum List

Back