Christmas Comes Early For Mueller: Barr / DOJ Just Gave Mueller Best Gift Ever

NOPE! There does not have to be a crime for someone to Obstruct an official investigation.... an investigation is to find out if there are crimes or not... they may not have their answers as to whether a crime has been committed, at the time that a person tries to obstruct the official investigation, Obstruction of an investigation can keep the investigators from finding out the crimes committed.... or sending them on wild goose chases.

Just the ATTEMPT to do so, breaks our laws on obstruction.... as it should.

No crime is needed for someone to Obstruct justice. THAT is NOT in the law and not part of the laws on obstruction of an official investigation (no crimes when Scooter Libby AND Martha Stewart committed their obstruction)

Hey, snowflake. The investigation is closed. It's over.
yep, now it's time to find out what happened.... and if the president should be impeached for his crimes! :D :p

The obstruction case is presented by Mueller in a compelling way.

They are statements make to the FBI by people involved in the Saga

Session telling the FBI that when Trumped learned of the investigation he said "this is the end of presidency" , I am fucked" this is his first impressions as reported by Sessions

Statements made by a guilty man

Otherwise a person who is NOT Guilty" FIRST words out of his month should have been "I am not guilty of anything and have nothing to worry about"

First impression tell the story

then it the blame game

He first blames Sessions for letting it happen

Then he asks for Sessions to resign

Hicks saw that the president was upset and she says that she has never seen him upset like that except when the "Access Hollywood Take came out" . Since he was guilty of those statements, his initial reaction is a telling sign of what he is thinking and the veracity of the truth

When he knows he is guilty he get agitated and worried that the truth would come out. Innocent people say at the beginning I am not guilty. Statements make later that I am not guilty have lost the luster and it is not know whether it is now a defense strategy or the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back