Christmas

Mary and Joseph were not refugees, they were traveling to be registered in a census

But they were seeking refuge, correct?
They weren't given 5* hotel accommodation, but something barely passable. And they didn't whine and demand more. They were grateful.

Yes, most of us know he was supposedly born in a manger (stable). If Jesus was going to knock up his own mother and become his own father - one would think he would have provided her with better accommodations.
That's because you're an eedjit.

Really? Trinity: Father, Son, Holy Spirit - all the same asshole.
They're all one asshole?

They weren't given 5* hotel accommodation, but something barely passable. And they didn't whine and demand more. They were grateful.

Yes, most of us know he was supposedly born in a manger (stable). If Jesus was going to knock up his own mother and become his own father - one would think he would have provided her with better accommodations.

Yep, you're an eedjit.

Really? What was I wrong about?
What aren't you wrong about?

Yep, you're an eedjit.

Really? What was I wrong about?
As always you are a satan worshiper trying to quote the Bible. Shut up.

aRHWEqp.jpg
You don't even believe in Jesus you hypocrite.
I believe in the idea of Jesus, and the beliefs that he stood for. Which is more than I can say about a significant percentage of Christian social conservatives.

Mary and Joseph were not refugees, they were traveling to be registered in a census

That's because you're an idiot.

I see Christians doing all sorts of charitable acts to help the poor, inspired by the birth of Jesus Christ.

You, on the other hand, are bitter mean and hateful to the God that inspires such generosity. You call him an asshole.

I pity you and hope that one day you will put aside your hatred, which is hurting you more than it hurts anyone else. And I will pray for you.

B

I see Christians doing all sorts of charitable acts to help the poor, inspired by the birth of Jesus Christ.

You, on the other hand, are bitter mean and hateful to the God that inspires such generosity. You call him an asshole.

I pity you and hope that one day you will put aside your hatred, which is hurting you more than it hurts anyone else. And I will pray for you.

B

You sound like a thoroughly brainwashed and happy little cultist. Whatever gets you through the day.

Hi, Sassy...

My church handed out presents to over 500 kids yesterday...

Could you imagine their disappointment if the Libs killed that magical day???
Libs don't want people to have special days to look forward to. They want everyone to be just as miserable everyday as they are.

That has to be the most ignorant post you've ever made, and that is saying something.

B

You sound like a thoroughly brainwashed and happy little cultist. Whatever gets you through the day.
No. He/she sounds like a caring, thoughtful and kind person. You sound like a mean, bitter and hugely resentful person.

My wife and I took a bag of stocking stuffers for the kids so our Church can give them out next Saturday when we have our food pantry open. The local Police Department has a program to hand out stockings filled with goodies for the kids and is collecting food to help stock our Church food pantry in preparation for Christmas. A lot kids and adults will get something for Christmas that otherwise would go without.
. I wonder what the atheist organizations do for the children at Christmas?

No. Word play rarely works and you're so stupid it never works

Last edited:
Hi, Sassy...

That is fantastic!!!! We're doing ours next weekend. Thank you and your Church, I'm sure the kids appreciated it. :)

My wife and I took a bag of stocking stuffers for the kids so our Church can give them out next Saturday when we have our food pantry open. The local Police Department has a program to hand out stockings filled with goodies for the kids and is collecting food to help stock our Church food pantry in preparation for Christmas. A lot kids and adults will get something for Christmas that otherwise would go without.

My husband I "adopted" a military family, the husband is in Afghan and we bought for the two little girls, they are 2 and 4. I had fun shopping for them :)
Same here. My co workers and I adopted a family of three. One disabled. Bought them clothes, new coats and shoes, toys,house wares and a vaccum cleaner. :)

And when my daughter gets her braces off tomorrow we are donating a bag of hats and gloves to the public school clothing drive for low income kids through the orthodontist.

It's fun shopping for families you know really need the help.

Well done!!! I bet your daughter is glad those braces are coming off, I had them, just awful

Hi, Sassy...

That is fantastic!!!! We're doing ours next weekend. Thank you and your Church, I'm sure the kids appreciated it. :)

My husband I "adopted" a military family, the husband is in Afghan and we bought for the two little girls, they are 2 and 4. I had fun shopping for them :)
Same here. My co workers and I adopted a family of three. One disabled. Bought them clothes, new coats and shoes, toys,house wares and a vaccum cleaner. :)

And when my daughter gets her braces off tomorrow we are donating a bag of hats and gloves to the public school clothing drive for low income kids through the orthodontist.

It's fun shopping for families you know really need the help.

Well done!!! I bet your daughter is glad those braces are coming off, I had them, just awful
Yes she is. She has had them for four years. Early Christmas present... Having them removed. :)

Joseph and Mary were not refugees. Joseph was a self-employed carpenter, and he took on a pregnant wife, so he must have had to financial means to start a family.

The Romans called for a census, but the insisted that everyone would return to their home to be counted.

The reason there was no room at the inn is because there were a lot of visitors taking up all the rooms.

Joseph and Mary were tourists, not refugees.

When the wise men dropped of their expensive gifts, that helped them to get to Egypt and remain there until Herod died.

Joseph and Mary were not refugees. Joseph was a self-employed carpenter, and he took on a pregnant wife, so he must have had to financial means to start a family.

The Romans called for a census, but the insisted that everyone would return to their home to be counted.

The reason there was no room at the inn is because there were a lot of visitors taking up all the rooms.

Joseph and Mary were tourists, not refugees.

When the wise men dropped of their expensive gifts, that helped them to get to Egypt and remain there until Herod died.

Nobody in this topic called Joseph and Mary "refugees"...

One does not have to be a "refugee" to seek refuge. One definition of refuge is " a place of shelter, protection, or safety", so even an inn qualifies as refuge. It is completely accurate to say that Joseph and Mary were seeking refuge.

Forum List

Back