Christmas

Christmas is the story of a Middle Eastern couple trying to find refuge.
Thank goodness Donald Trump and those of his ilk were not around at that time.
You're ignorance is only surpassed by your stupidity.

King Herod killed every boy baby in Bethlehem trying to kill Jesus.

My wife and I took a bag of stocking stuffers for the kids so our Church can give them out next Saturday when we have our food pantry open. The local Police Department has a program to hand out stockings filled with goodies for the kids and is collecting food to help stock our Church food pantry in preparation for Christmas. A lot kids and adults will get something for Christmas that otherwise would go without.
. I wonder what the atheist organizations do for the children at Christmas?

pmm-deportation.jpg

Christmas is the story of a Middle Eastern couple trying to find refuge.
Thank goodness Donald Trump and those of his ilk were not around at that time.

What a pathetic LIE, they were looking for a motel, all of them were full.
The US is full, just like all of the inns.
If Jesus ran the Inn and it was full, he would find a way to make room.
too many Christians are not acting like Jesus when it comes to those in need through out the world.
Why do you want to live under Sharia Law?

Mary and Joseph were not refugees, they were traveling to be registered in a census

But they were seeking refuge, correct?
They weren't given 5* hotel accommodation, but something barely passable. And they didn't whine and demand more. They were grateful.

Yes, most of us know he was supposedly born in a manger (stable). If Jesus was going to knock up his own mother and become his own father - one would think he would have provided her with better accommodations.

Mary and Joseph were not refugees, they were traveling to be registered in a census

They weren't given 5* hotel accommodation, but something barely passable. And they didn't whine and demand more. They were grateful.

Yes, most of us know he was supposedly born in a manger (stable). If Jesus was going to knock up his own mother and become his own father - one would think he would have provided her with better accommodations.
That's because you're an eedjit.

Really? Trinity: Father, Son, Holy Spirit - all the same asshole.

Hi, Sassy...

My church handed out presents to over 500 kids yesterday...

Could you imagine their disappointment if the Libs killed that magical day???

That is fantastic!!!! We're doing ours next weekend. Thank you and your Church, I'm sure the kids appreciated it. :)

My wife and I took a bag of stocking stuffers for the kids so our Church can give them out next Saturday when we have our food pantry open. The local Police Department has a program to hand out stockings filled with goodies for the kids and is collecting food to help stock our Church food pantry in preparation for Christmas. A lot kids and adults will get something for Christmas that otherwise would go without.

My husband I "adopted" a military family, the husband is in Afghan and we bought for the two little girls, they are 2 and 4. I had fun shopping for them :)
Same here. My co workers and I adopted a family of three. One disabled. Bought them clothes, new coats and shoes, toys,house wares and a vaccum cleaner. :)

And when my daughter gets her braces off tomorrow we are donating a bag of hats and gloves to the public school clothing drive for low income kids through the orthodontist.

It's fun shopping for families you know really need the help.

One definition of refuge is "a place of shelter, protection, or safety"... so yes, it can most certainly be said that, according to a Biblical tradition, Joseph and Mary were seeking refuge...

Calm down, you silly bint :eusa_shhh:

Yep, you're an eedjit.

Yep, you're an eedjit.

Really? What was I wrong about?

Forum List

Back