Christopher Steele admits the Trump dossier is trumped up...

Dems pay for the fake Dossier.

DOJ uses fake Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and his associates.

DOJ uses information obtained during Ilegal spying to launch Independent Investigation into Trump/Putin rigging the 2016 election.

DOJ charges Flynn with procedural crimes...nothing to do with Putin.

Obama, Clinton, and the rest of the liberals are just fucking filthy.

Republicans paid for it.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Edited to add Comment: Washington Post satisfy you?

Which are you: A Liar or a Dumb-Ass....or both?

It was funded in PART by Clinton Campaign. Who else funded it?

Dumbass.

The "dossier" was funded entirely by her.

DOJ uses fake Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and his associates.

DOJ uses information obtained during Ilegal spying to launch Independent Investigation into Trump/Putin rigging the 2016 election.

Republicans paid for it.

Dumbass.

Sure. It included none of the research funded by Republicans right.

What's the big deal with it anyway? It sounds pretty much like what all political operatives do anyway - "opposition research".

It is not a big deal; it is certainly not a big deal that Hillary would do something nefarious.

But, they tried to peddle it to the newspapers, who wouldn't publish it and they successfully peddled it to the FBI......and though they are stonewalling like Helll.....it appears the Clinton-Lovers at the FBI used it (Unverified opposition research FROM the RUSSIANS) to get FISA Warrnets to spy on the Trump Campaign.

If true, as it appears it is---does this bother you? Clinton Demo Campaign buys B.S info from Russians and passes it off to Obama's Demo Government which uses it to spy on the opposition candidate's campaign.

If the shoe was on the other foot, you would easily see it is the seditious, dangerously criminal, behavior that it is...behavior of the sort that should put people in jail...as it very much endangers the very foundations of our Republic.

These dumbass snowflakes are accusing Trump of "colluding" with the Russians, but they are totally unconcerned that Hillary used a dossier filled largely with information provided by the Russians.

I've seen stupid before, but this beats all the other contenders.

No. The people that told Steele about the information think it is true, but they aren't under oath in court. This isn't a difficult concept for most people to understand.

Really? How do you know they aren't lying? How do we know Steel isn't lying? It's all nothing but unsubstantiated gossip. Nothing you have posted alters that essential fact. You haven't proven it to be the slightest bit credible in any way.

You really are a naive retard, ya know it?

How do you know Trump isn't lying to you? How naive you are. :lmao:

... and some of the dossier HAS BEEN confirmed.

I hope you never have to testify in court, because you are too dumb to understand how testimony works. If your boyfriend tells you they saw Bigfoot and you believe them, are you going to testify in court under oath, knowing that if it never really happened you could go to jail for perjury, that it was a FACT that Bigfoot existed?
None of the dossier has been "confirmed." you don't even know what the word means. Furthermore, if I say the White House is pink, it's not true because it's a house. The only thing that matters is that the essential fact of the claim is wrong, and all the essential claims of the dossier are wholely unsubstantiated bullshit and gossip.

You're the one claiming bigfoot exists based on what someone else says he saw, moron.

You really need to look up the meaning of "unsubstantiated" before you make a complete fool of yourself.

Did you get your engineering degree from a Cracker Jack box? How the fuck can someone who can't grasp simple concepts get such a degree?

You can't say that secondhand information is a FACT in court, without risking perjury. That doesn't mean that it isn't true...

I"m agreeing with you, asshole. What you don't seem to understand is you have absolutely no basis for claiming it's true. None.

You keep telling me the dossier isn't verified, and I'm agreeing with you. That's what makes it bullshit. However, you seem to believe that's what makes it credible.

In short, you're a fucking idiot.

I didn't say it wasn't verified dumbass. I said parts of it have been proven true. You keep saying just because he didn't say in court under oath that the dossier is facts, that instead it is possible, that it isn't true... and that's not how logic works in the real world. Maybe it works in the head of dipshits like you, but not in the real world. It just means that Steele didn't see it first hand and didn't want to take the chance of perjuring himself if something in the dossier does indeed turn out to be fake.

Jeff Sessions said, "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" 26 times to Congress. Do you think he has the worst memory possible, or that he doesn't want to admit guilt or give an answer that could perjure himself? Get a clue.

Republicans paid for it.

Dumbass.

Hmmm, no, Steele's activities were funded entirely by Hillary.

Republicans paid for it.

Dumbass.

Doesn’t sound like it. Sounds like it was a continuation of the same research with new funders.

From an earlier quote....
The research was actually initiated in 2015 by “a wealthy Republican donor who strongly opposed Mr. Trump,” according to the New York Times, but when that source of funding dried up the San Francisco law firm Perkins Coie brokered a deal to keep it going on behalf of the Democrats.

Really? How do you know they aren't lying? How do we know Steel isn't lying? It's all nothing but unsubstantiated gossip. Nothing you have posted alters that essential fact. You haven't proven it to be the slightest bit credible in any way.

I hope you never have to testify in court, because you are too dumb to understand how testimony works. If your boyfriend tells you they saw Bigfoot and you believe them, are you going to testify in court under oath, knowing that if it never really happened you could go to jail for perjury, that it was a FACT that Bigfoot existed?
None of the dossier has been "confirmed." you don't even know what the word means. Furthermore, if I say the White House is pink, it's not true because it's a house. The only thing that matters is that the essential fact of the claim is wrong, and all the essential claims of the dossier are wholely unsubstantiated bullshit and gossip.

You're the one claiming bigfoot exists based on what someone else says he saw, moron.

You really need to look up the meaning of "unsubstantiated" before you make a complete fool of yourself.

Did you get your engineering degree from a Cracker Jack box? How the fuck can someone who can't grasp simple concepts get such a degree?

You can't say that secondhand information is a FACT in court, without risking perjury. That doesn't mean that it isn't true...

I"m agreeing with you, asshole. What you don't seem to understand is you have absolutely no basis for claiming it's true. None.

You keep telling me the dossier isn't verified, and I'm agreeing with you. That's what makes it bullshit. However, you seem to believe that's what makes it credible.

I didn't say it wasn't verified dumbass. I said parts of it have been proven true. You keep saying just because he didn't say in court under oath that the dossier is facts, that instead it is possible, that it isn't true... and that's not how logic works in the real world. Maybe it works in the head of dipshits like you, but not in the real world. It just means that Steele didn't see it first hand and didn't want to take the chance of perjuring himself if something in the dossier does indeed turn out to be fake.

Jeff Sessions said, "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" 26 times to Congress. Do you think he has the worst memory possible, or that he doesn't want to admit guilt or give an answer that could perjure himself? Get a clue.

No, that isn't what I said. That is way too stupid a claim for me to even imagine. It's not "possible" that it isn't true. It's virtually impossible for it to be true. It's certainly impossible for anyone with a brain to believe it's true.

You keep admitting that the dossier is unverified, and then you try to convince me that's why I should believe it. That's what you call logic!

Steele didn't see it first hand, which is a reason for us not to believe it, and he didn't want to defend it in court, which is even more reason not to believe it. So can you give us one fucking reason why anyone should believe anything in it?

The fact that Steele won't defend it is not a reason for us to believe it. That's a reason to believe it's worthless shit.

Dumbass.

Doesn’t sound like it. Sounds like it was a continuation of the same research with new funders.

From an earlier quote....
The research was actually initiated in 2015 by “a wealthy Republican donor who strongly opposed Mr. Trump,” according to the New York Times, but when that source of funding dried up the San Francisco law firm Perkins Coie brokered a deal to keep it going on behalf of the Democrats.

Based on what, something you pulled out of your ass?

No, that isn't what I said. That is way too stupid a claim for me to even imagine. It's not "possible" that it isn't true. It's virtually impossible for it to be true. It's certainly impossible for anyone with a brain to believe it's true.

You keep admitting that the dossier is unverified, and then you try to convince me that's why I should believe it. That's what you call logic!

Steele didn't see it first hand, which is a reason for us not to believe it, and he didn't want to defend it in court, which is even more reason not to believe it. So can you give us one fucking reason why anyone should believe anything in it?

The fact that Steele won't defend it is not a reason for us to believe it. That's a reason to believe it's worthless shit.

I NEVER said that the dossier wasn't verified. I said about ten times now that PARTS of the dossier have been proven true. Are you drunk?

I NEVER said that the dossier wasn't verified. I said about ten times now that PARTS of the dossier have been proven true. Are you drunk?

ROFL! Nothing has been verified, moron. And even if it had some actual facts in it, that doesn't make all the salacious material in it true. The only parts we know to be true are the ones that have been verified to be true, and to the best of my knowledge nothing in it has actually been verified by the FBI or the CIA.

ROFL! Nothing has been verified, moron. And even if it had some actual facts in it, that doesn't make all the salacious material in it true. The only parts we know to be true are the ones that have been verified to be true, and to the best of my knowledge nothing in it has actually been verified by the FBI or the CIA.

You are full of shit.

U.S. officials verify some of Trump dirty dossier | Daily Mail Online

Just to prove how full of shit you are, let me ask you ONE simple question. Is Donald Trump a liar?

No. The people that told Steele about the information think it is true, but they aren't under oath in court. This isn't a difficult concept for most people to understand.

Parts of it HAVE been verified.

Analysis | What the Trump dossier says — and what it doesn’t

You are full of shit.

Just to prove how full of shit you are, let me ask you ONE simple question. Is Donald Trump a liar?

So CNN using anonymous sources claims they were verified?

Fake News.

We've recently seen how much you can trust the FBI: zero.

You are full of shit.

Fake News.

You didn't answer my question.

Is Donald Trump a liar?

The Steele dossier makes a wide range of claims, many of which are rumors that couldn’t be independently verified. Many other claims involve things that would have been publicly known at the time the report was apparently drafted. Although it’s impossible to say that the dossier is entirely inaccurate (there are some glimmers of accurate predictions), it is also impossible to say that it has been broadly validated.

That unsatisfying answer has a side effect: It gives either side of the political fight all the ammo that it might want.

Short answer, NYT verified nothing. To verify something would mean having an independent source that confirms the information, and none was presented.

NONE.

You are full of shit.

Fake News.

Is Donald Trump a liar?

Are Obama and Hillary liars?

The Steele dossier makes a wide range of claims, many of which are rumors that couldn’t be independently verified. Many other claims involve things that would have been publicly known at the time the report was apparently drafted. Although it’s impossible to say that the dossier is entirely inaccurate (there are some glimmers of accurate predictions), it is also impossible to say that it has been broadly validated.

That unsatisfying answer has a side effect: It gives either side of the political fight all the ammo that it might want.

Short answer, NYT verified nothing. To verify something would mean having an independent source that confirms the information, and none was presented.

NONE.

Wait. So you say CNN is lying. Then NYT is lying. The FBI and CIA are lying.

Yet I've asked you multiple times now... IS DONALD TRUMP A LIAR?

You are full of shit.

Fake News.

Is Donald Trump a liar?

Are Obama and Hillary liars?

Yep, they've both told lies.

NONE.

What difference would it make if he was? How would that make CNN or the FBI credible? Trump has certainly been far more credible than the groups you are defending.

NONE.

What difference would it make if he was? How would that make CNN or the FBI credible? Trump has certainly been far more credible than the groups you are defending.

He has? He's told lies about stuff that is EASILY verified to be a lie.

Forum List

Back