Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate With Inspector General

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is important because it was his report that started the entire mess we're in now.

But sometimes I wonder, if it hadn't been him, would the FBI have found someone else to file a False Report in order to justify an ILLEGAL investigation into Trump??

I think he's back in Britain and I also think he has refused to travel to the US.

Wonder why........

Super-Spy Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate With Inspector General
Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing to hide.

Even Politico notes the irony of a guy who used to pass documents to the DOJ every few weeks now claiming that Sacred Honor forbids him from cooperating with the DOJ.

Steele declined the inspector general’s request on the grounds that it would be improper for him to take part "in an internal Justice Department investigation as a foreign national and former British intelligence agent," Politico reported Wednesday.

The explanation is somewhat ironic given that Steele, a former MI6 officer, provided his anti-Trump research to the FBI as well as to Bruce Ohr, a Justice Department official.

Meanwhile, word is that IG Horowitz is in fact investigating Steele -- and whether he really was a Super-Spy, after all.

As you read this, bear in mind that the FIFA investigation is the only thing cited to establish what a world-beater of an intelligence operator this guy is.

In 2010, Steele delivered information to the bureau's Eurasian Organized Crime squad about corruption within the international soccer league FIFA, with links to Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, that led to the ouster of longtime FIFA president Sepp Blatter and the indictment of several FIFA officials.

The inspector general's office has concluded that Steele inflated his worth to the bureau in that case, and did little more than introduce agents to a journalist who had obtained hacked documents, according to two people who were interviewed and briefed on the matter. For the FBI to have formalized its relationship with Steele -- paying him an undisclosed amount beginning in 2013 -- as a result of his FIFA role may therefore have been bad judgment, the inspector genera'’s team has intimated. Horowitz's probe also appears set to cast doubt on the veracity of the information Steele provided about Page that the FBI included in its application for a FISA warrant.

This is important because it was his report that started the entire mess we're in now.

But sometimes I wonder, if it hadn't been him, would the FBI have found someone else to file a False Report in order to justify an ILLEGAL investigation into Trump??

I think he's back in Britain and I also think he has refused to travel to the US.

Wonder why........

Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing to hide.

Even Politico notes the irony of a guy who used to pass documents to the DOJ every few weeks now claiming that Sacred Honor forbids him from cooperating with the DOJ.

Steele declined the inspector general’s request on the grounds that it would be improper for him to take part "in an internal Justice Department investigation as a foreign national and former British intelligence agent," Politico reported Wednesday.

The explanation is somewhat ironic given that Steele, a former MI6 officer, provided his anti-Trump research to the FBI as well as to Bruce Ohr, a Justice Department official.

Meanwhile, word is that IG Horowitz is in fact investigating Steele -- and whether he really was a Super-Spy, after all.

As you read this, bear in mind that the FIFA investigation is the only thing cited to establish what a world-beater of an intelligence operator this guy is.

In 2010, Steele delivered information to the bureau's Eurasian Organized Crime squad about corruption within the international soccer league FIFA, with links to Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, that led to the ouster of longtime FIFA president Sepp Blatter and the indictment of several FIFA officials.

The inspector general's office has concluded that Steele inflated his worth to the bureau in that case, and did little more than introduce agents to a journalist who had obtained hacked documents, according to two people who were interviewed and briefed on the matter. For the FBI to have formalized its relationship with Steele -- paying him an undisclosed amount beginning in 2013 -- as a result of his FIFA role may therefore have been bad judgment, the inspector genera'’s team has intimated. Horowitz's probe also appears set to cast doubt on the veracity of the information Steele provided about Page that the FBI included in its application for a FISA warrant.

Well, I hear they have an extra room at the Ecuadorian embassy now. Maybe he can stay there?

Then let him remain in Britain, if he should attempt to enter the US arrest him and prosecute.

Then let him remain in Britain, if he should attempt to enter the US arrest him and prosecute.

We could kidnap him. We do it all the time.

Our Justice System, such as it is, doesn't care how someone gets here, all they care about is that he is here. How he got here is not their concern.

If I were younger I'd volunteer if the reward was high enough. Stuff him in a freighter for a couple weeks, dock in South Carolina, and drop his container on a Flat Bed Truck kinda hard.

It would be fun.

Wonder why........

Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing to hide.

Pre Dawn Extradition Raid. Take him to The US in a CAGE.

We could kidnap him. We do it all the time.

Our Justice System, such as it is, doesn't care how someone gets here, all they care about is that he is here. How he got here is not their concern.

If I were younger I'd volunteer if the reward was high enough. Stuff him in a freighter for a couple weeks, dock in South Carolina, and drop his container on a Flat Bed Truck kinda hard.

It would be fun.

Sheeeeuuuuuut! Talk about a shit tornado! While that would be funny as hell, the two years following that would make the last two and a half look like a civil discussion.

Send in the pre-dawn SWAT team!

RENDITION!!

I think he's in Britain.
SEAL Team 6! :banana:

Are there any left??

After dimocrap FILTH got so many of them killed due to their abject stupidity.........

Extortion 17: Biden, Panetta Leaks Doomed SEAL Team 6[/QUOTe
RENDITION!! :banana::banana:
Send in the pre-dawn SWAT team!

I think he's in Britain.
SEAL Team 6! :banana:

Are there any left??

After dimocrap FILTH got so many of them killed due to their abject stupidity.........

Extortion 17: Biden, Panetta Leaks Doomed SEAL Team 6

RENDITION!! :banana:

Wonder why........

Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing to hide.

BY THE LEFT'S OWN LOGIC, Steele's actions are an admission of guilt. Charge him with imprisonment and time if he does not fully cooperate, then bust his house at 3AM with battering rams and take all his computers just like Roger Stone. Let's get serious.

Drone strike for all I care...

"I am sure glad you're not gonna cooperate with those dirty Americans"
"Yeah, me too, Chris. Especially those nasty Republicans"
"Hey, what's that noise??"

ShallowIndolentAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

Trump should just get his good buddy Pooty-Poot to poison Steele in London. That's a pretty reliable MO.

Forum List

Back