🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chuck Schumer Agrees Pot needs to be Decriminalized

the way you described your physical afflictions in past threads, you may not have much choice, so yea you are probably happy just waking up in the morning..........

Actually I'm very fortunate that even with my issues I have very few limitations to living a regular life. There are some drawbacks and limits but not too much.

Most mornings I'm less than thrilled to be waking up because that means i have to deal with this disgusting world around me.
geezus....

Actually I'm very fortunate that even with my issues I have very few limitations to living a regular life. There are some drawbacks and limits but not too much.

Most mornings I'm less than thrilled to be waking up because that means i have to deal with this disgusting world around me.

Fuck dude, you're as uplifting as a song writer in Seattle.

Get puppy or something.

Get puppy or something.

Not my job to be uplifting in a Socuety this fucked up.

My wife and I have a wonderful two and a half year old pit bull. We lost our chihuahua to old age in Jsnuary.

Get puppy or something.

Not my job to be uplifting in a Socuety this fucked up.

My wife and I have a wonderful two and a half year old pit bull. We lost our chihuahua to old age in Jsnuary.

Geez...

You can even bring down a joke. I'll bet your a hit at parties.

Were you at Jonestown a few decades ago?

I don't believe humor or satire are appropriate forms of communication. I had my sense of humor surgically removed as a child, without anesthesia.

I rarely attend parties. Most people and establishments dont provide proper security.

Pot is a dangerous substance and should be recriminalized.
Anyone smoking pot in public should do hard time. Those driving while high on pot should be incarcerated and lose their drivers license.
Most pot advocates are in the dark regarding the danger and are kept that way by pot lobby propagandists and corrupt politicians.
You should visit a proper shrink with a copy of your outbursts. He may prescribe Marinol

Pot is a dangerous substance and should be recriminalized.
Anyone smoking pot in public should do hard time. Those driving while high on pot should be incarcerated and lose their drivers license.
Most pot advocates are in the dark regarding the danger and are kept that way by pot lobby propagandists and corrupt politicians.
You should visit a proper shrink with a copy of your outbursts. He may prescribe Marinol
You should visit a shrink about your close mindedness.
Or at least get an intervention for your drug habit.

I don't believe humor or satire are appropriate forms of communication. I had my sense of humor surgically removed as a child, without anesthesia.

I rarely attend parties. Most people and establishments dont provide proper security.
And yet, you are one of the funniest posters here.

The Pot issue like any other not mentioned in the Constitution is a States rights problem the Federal Government shouldn't be involved. States that choose to legalize drugs should have any Federal money given to combat addiction taken away.

OK, that proves it right there.

Jim Jones escaped and the corpse they found was a look alike.

Nah. If I was going to be accurately compared to a dead cult leader, David Korresh would be a far more apt one. Besides, I hate grape Kool-Aid. I'm more of a fruit punch or cherry fan.

Last edited:
OK, that proves it right there.

Jim Jones escaped and the corpse they found was a look alike.

Nah. If I was going to be accurately compared to a dead cult leader, David Korresh would be a far more apt one. Besides, I hate grape Kool-Aid. I'm more of a fruit punch or cherry fan.

OK... I'll grant you that. You're not a commie. Perhaps you were mohamed in a past life? You still don't strike me as the sort who would make good looking arabian split tails dress like ninjas.

What a wasted fuckin opportunity that was.

Forum List

Back