🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chuck Schumer led conference call to plot disruption & Chaos at Kavanaugh hearing

With in the opening seconds of the Kavanaugh hearing democrats began a plotted disruption designed by leading Democratic lawmakers to create Chaos; trying desperately to stall the opening stages of the hearing.

Watch as Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) confessed that the interruptions occurring during Brett Kavanaugh’s hearing had been planned during several phone calls with Democrat leadership over the weekend:

BREAKING: Chuck Schumer Led Conference Call To Plot Disruption & Chaos At Kavanaugh Hearing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This dirty bastard is part of being a globalist prick. part of the Anti American hate. This is one of the goons who get wrong information spread, lies, cheats, steals, is a hypocrite and one hell of a lying bastard. As if this pos loser has room to talk about Trmp or Kavanaugh
Lol, you quoted a site that wants me to join the *president* tRump fan club.

Seems legit right?

Does it make it any less true because you don't like the source? That was announced within the first few minutes of the hearing, you weren't watching?

With in the opening seconds of the Kavanaugh hearing democrats began a plotted disruption designed by leading Democratic lawmakers to create Chaos; trying desperately to stall the opening stages of the hearing.

Watch as Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) confessed that the interruptions occurring during Brett Kavanaugh’s hearing had been planned during several phone calls with Democrat leadership over the weekend:

BREAKING: Chuck Schumer Led Conference Call To Plot Disruption & Chaos At Kavanaugh Hearing

This dirty bastard is part of being a globalist prick. part of the Anti American hate. This is one of the goons who get wrong information spread, lies, cheats, steals, is a hypocrite and one hell of a lying bastard. As if this pos loser has room to talk about Trmp or Kavanaugh

Seems legit right?

Does it make it any less true because you don't like the source? That was announced within the first few minutes of the hearing, you weren't watching?
Yes, the rwnj "news" sources are fake almost 100% of the time.

Seems legit right?

The accusation, yes. What was 'admitted to', was that there was a conference call yesterday. The rest was filled in.

And?

Cavanaygj shouldn’t be a Supreme Court Justice.

Psycho

Good and they should of walked out.
Walk out. No one cares. Elections have consequences despite your temper tantrums

It was a clown show...nothing more and nothing less
If Democrats were smart they would save their energy for the midterms....if they were smart.

I happened to be watching when they led Kavanaugh's daughters out, that had to be hard on the two little girls. I felt bad for them
You and millions of others who were repulsed by the democrat vileness. While i felt bad for the Kavanaugh family, I was elated at the democrat coast to coast spew.

I think Kavanaugh is one smart cookie and expected all of this male bovine excrement. I know it's hard on his wife and kids, but they seem to be the kind with backbone and they too were prepared for it. I think those girls are going to grow up to be amazing individuals.

And?

Psycho

Like morons who don't bother to learn the correct spelling of an individual's name shouldn't bother to post here?

And?

Psycho

Like morons who don't bother to learn the correct spelling of an individual's name shouldn't bother to post here?
Jillz is a diligent lawyer lol

I'll take tactics you use when you don't have a winning position for $1000 Chuck

Good and they should of walked out.
Walk out. No one cares. Elections have consequences despite your temper tantrums

It was a clown show...nothing more and nothing less
If Democrats were smart they would save their energy for the midterms....if they were smart.

I happened to be watching when they led Kavanaugh's daughters out, that had to be hard on the two little girls. I felt bad for them
Dems war on vacation women and children

I think Kavanaugh is one smart cookie and expected all of this male bovine excrement. I know it's hard on his wife and kids, but they seem to be the kind with backbone and they too were prepared for it. I think those girls are going to grow up to be amazing individuals.

After yesterday those two little girls political leanings were turned sharply to the right after watching that fiasco unfold. They were probably like these demoquacks are positively crackers

Message for Chuck Schumer >>>

upload_2018-9-5_12-44-45.jpeg

Schumer has always been a dirty player and plotter.

schumercorruptdemocrat.jpg

Wait....don't you guys despise anonymous sources?
Dont lump this InfoWars weirdo in with Republicans.

Forum List

Back