Chuck Schumer with Biden today announcing more SPENDING: GET ON THE JOE BIDEN EXPRESS, BECAUSE WE’RE NOT GOING TO STOP!

What is it that could be attracting people to support Biden, when it's obvious that he's become only semi-conscious of the world around him, as he stumbles along his way?

The decline of Trump's attraction can't account for all of it

Has he been surreptitiously buying big screen t.v. sets for the working class. Or roughly the equivalent? Quack?
What attraction, nobody I know who voted for this clown likes him, and yes we are the working class.

Yes, I can accept that, on account of the motto that may or may not be in your Constitution? It goes something like:

Of the people, by the people, and for the people.

And the last part of that is where the traditional 'bugaboo' on spending becomes the operative phrase.

Working class Americans have been sold an empty promise for many, many years, but they continue to suck on it and get only air..
I did fine for me and mine....You know, by working for what I have....I know, how quaint.

What attraction, nobody I know who voted for this clown likes him, and yes we are the working class.
You're actually accidentally right again.

Nobody likes the doddering old fool but tens of millions like the free stuff they can buy with OPM he showered on them.

I think ya'all were owed it!

I did fine for me and mine....You know, by working for what I have....I know, how quaint.
No, it's not quaint.

But the pattern of culture is real for America, no matter which side is to blame. I'm a Canadian who doesn't need to care, but you do.

Yes, I can accept that, on account of the motto that may or may not be in your Constitution? It goes something like:

Of the people, by the people, and for the people.

And the last part of that is where the traditional 'bugaboo' on spending becomes the operative phrase.

Working class Americans have been sold an empty promise for many, many years, but they continue to suck on it and get only air..
HaHaHa, so much different than what you get after sucking on Turdeau's member, eh duck?

These are the same morons who blame Republicans for deficit spending, and that includes all the progs in here.

When someone tells what their plans are, Listen.

Donald Trump is personally responsible for 25% of the current public debt, and he was only in office for 4 years.

Joe Biden has reduced the deficit by trillions of dollar since taking office, without putting the country into an economic recession, which is a fairly amazing achievement. But it's not enough for Republicans.

Does this make any sense to you at all??????

And even if Kevin plays "Let's Make A Deal", the Insurrection Caucus has vowed not to vote for any increase to the debt ceiling. So does anything Kevin agrees to have any hope of being passed by the House????

It's a mute subject. Chuckles forgot the dems don't have the House.
Moot.

And that’s true up to a point.

However, and sadly, the thin majority of Republicans in the House simply won’t act like a sea wall. Their ranks can be guaranteed to break. And the asshole spending addiction of the Dims is therefore likely to just proceed almost completely unchecked.

Moot.

However, and sadly, the thin majority of Republicans in the House simply won’t act like a sea wall. Their ranks can be guaranteed to break. And the asshole spending addiction of the Dims is therefore likely to just proceed almost completely unchecked.
Damn, and I knew that. thanks

Moot.

The working class don't care about the spending and aren't going to reliably object to it.

You might say that their Krak and their big screen t.v.'s are more important to them.

Actually, you will say!

Donald Trump is personally responsible for 25% of the current public debt, and he was only in office for 4 years.

Joe Biden has reduced the deficit by trillions of dollar since taking office, without putting the country into an economic recession, which is a fairly amazing achievement. But it's not enough for Republicans.

Does this make any sense to you at all??????

And even if Kevin plays "Let's Make A Deal", the Insurrection Caucus has vowed not to vote for any increase to the debt ceiling. So does anything Kevin agrees to have any hope of being passed by the House????
Utter horseshit. Biden piled an additional $6 trillion onto the debt.

Utter horseshit. Biden piled an additional $6 trillion onto the debt.
And he's a long fkn way from being finished.

So who's going to pay the bill, when it's pretty obvious that the working class in America has already been bled dry?

Even Charley Manson could be a popular president if spent like Biden!

If there is any deficit spending it will be bipartisan.
The GOP already agreed to massive spending with the democrats before the new GOP House took over.

You are a dollar late and a day short, or is it a dollar short and a day late?

It makes voting seem silly.

Forum List

Back