Chuck Todd....All Sugared Up And Twitchy

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Lord knows 5' 4" Chuck couldn't handle a whole beer by himself so he must have been on an Easter candy binge. Friday he revealed his Jewishness by smirking about....Good Friday....the day Christ was nailed to a cross and stabbed with a spear. Chuck thinks that's "hokey" and that "every day can be good"....trying to piss on the shoes of 2.2 BILLION Christians. Then during his Meet The Press cartoon of a news show, he called this weekend the "Spring holiday season" which I'm sure the wiccans in his tiny audience found thrilling. Talk about a lightweight....he can't even grow a decent goatee...I bet he shaves his legs and glues the hair on his chin.
lol.gif

todd-758x407.jpg

NBC's Chuck Todd and his Good Friday tweet showed disrespect for Christians, and for America itself

"Sleepy Eyes" Chuck Todd maybe took tons of caffeine and sugar to appear awake! :p

Lord knows 5' 4" Chuck couldn't handle a whole beer by himself so he must have been on an Easter candy binge. Friday he revealed his Jewishness by smirking about....Good Friday....the day Christ was nailed to a cross and stabbed with a spear. Chuck thinks that's "hokey" and that "every day can be good"....trying to piss on the shoes of 2.2 BILLION Christians. Then during his Meet The Press cartoon of a news show, he called this weekend the "Spring holiday season" which I'm sure the wiccans in his tiny audience found thrilling. Talk about a lightweight....he can't even grow a decent goatee...I bet he shaves his legs and glues the hair on his chin.
lol.gif

todd-758x407.jpg

NBC's Chuck Todd and his Good Friday tweet showed disrespect for Christians, and for America itself
Judaism and Christianity can fuck off.

Norse Paganism is BACK baby. Valhalla rules!!!

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Forum List

Back