Chuckie Manson , trivia question

Here is my Charles Manson question.

Isn't it funny how pathetic liberals deny Charles manson and his followers were hippy liberals?

Isn't it funny how pathetic liberals deny Charles manson and his followers were hippy liberals?
They posed and disguised themselves as hippies but were, in fact, white supremacist. Manson used the hippie movement and drugs to recruit for his criminal enterprises. He was natural to be a 'Rump supporter, which he was.

What started Charles Manson on his road to insanity?

Probably growing up in the 1940's Juvenile Justice System.

His upbringing. His mother was a prostitute, unmarried. He didn't know who his father was, probably one of her Johns. As bad childhoods go, his was pretty bad and he spent most of his youth in juvenile detention and then prison. That doesn't excuse anything. All of us are given trials and what we do with our lives is a result of individual choices. He was a very bad person and made all the wrong choices. He was mentally ill, obviously.

Said much better than I could have.

Manson himself denied being a "Hippy".

He was more of a beatnik.
He was a hippy in the sense that ISIS are good Muslims or the Westboro Baptist Church are good Christians. Manson perverted everything hippies believed in: essentially peace and love. Manson wanted to start a war between the blacks and whites in America.

"The cult leader and mass murderer, who has a swastika etched into his forehead, used racism to coax his disciples into slaughtering nine people in the hopes it would spark a race war. His goal was to one day rule over African Americans because he felt they were too dumb to govern themselves.

He referred to African Americans as “blackies” and was petrified of black Muslims and Black Panthers. He reportedly refused to associate with black inmates during his time in prison
."

Let's not forget that Charles Manson was a raging racist

There was no liberal/conservative dynamic at play here. Manson hated and mistrusted the government and wanted it destroyed. Much like today’s conservatives. But he didn’t vote or espouse partisan beliefs.

Even the hippies don’t claim Manson as one of them. Hippies were all about peace and love. Charlie was all about anger and hate.

Forum List

Back