Church Gathers Army of Volunteers to Help Those Stranded by Deadly California Fires

I'm just asking WHY put so many bad things in this universe? What was his reason? Because heaven is supposed to be utopic, so I know god can do it.
Well there is a devil in the mix also. God says don't turn your back on me. We took God out of our schools and look what has happened. We are taking God out of our goverment and look at what's going on there. I trust in God and i still have hardships, but there are more good times and he has always provided for me.
So who made the devil?
He was an angel at one time. He defyed God and God threw him out. And God will deal with him again in the end.
Why did god make angels that could defy him, and when they did, he got mad? What a fucking retard. :lol:
You don't believe, i feel for ya. When you figure out your wrong, it's to late. Have a good day.
Too late for what?

God is death. We salute all atheists, agnostics and humanists who have helped or will help with the California wildfires. Don't allow Oz to loot the Tin Man.

We believe in the Stupidity that continues to believe in spite of our disbelief. That Stupidity believes in a god that supposedly exists outside of time, which is supremely ridiculous and impossible. No Homo sapiens has debated Haegglund's Radical Atheism at USMB. No Homo sapiens can credibly speak of modern atheism without having read that book. We can see through your pathologies because we have read that book. Whatever you do, do not read that book.

Well there is a devil in the mix also. God says don't turn your back on me. We took God out of our schools and look what has happened. We are taking God out of our goverment and look at what's going on there. I trust in God and i still have hardships, but there are more good times and he has always provided for me.
So who made the devil?
The devil is what we call the darker side of humanity, in my opinion. It is an explanation for the evil impulses in human beings.
So why did god give man evil impulses?
Free will, grasshopper.
Don't confuse religious dogma with god.
Yeah. I already said that.

So who made the devil?
The devil is what we call the darker side of humanity, in my opinion. It is an explanation for the evil impulses in human beings.
Free will, grasshopper.
And it applies to you too.

We have an army of volunteers. The problem is that the blob sent them to Texas to put up barbed wire. They could probably be better used saving lives in true crisis zones.

We have an army of volunteers. The problem is that the blob sent them to Texas to put up barbed wire. They could probably be better used saving lives in true crisis zones.

TDS kicks in...must work Orange into thread.

Lol you poor loons

Lol you poor loons

That highlighting his rampant mis-use of our wonderful military forces angers you is just a nice bonus. Thanks for playing along and getting your panties in a wad over any mention. It’s so easy to trigger the profoundly stupid; such as yourself.

Lol you poor loons

That highlighting his rampant mis-use of our wonderful military forces angers you is just a nice bonus. Thanks for playing along and getting your panties in a wad over any mention. It’s so easy to trigger the profoundly stupid; such as yourself.

Missed when our military took out 200 Russian mercenaries didn't ya you clueless old fuckwit?

Sit the fck down. YOU trying to be knowledgeable about anything military is laughable ...really

Free will, grasshopper.
And it applies to you too.
Someone has to demonstrate that.

Forum List

Back