🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Churches Denounce Israel Violence Aganst Christians

Once Sherri lists for us again all the churches protesting Israel's violence against them, then she will tell those Zionists WHO in their clergys included their church on her list.

1) This is about 10 years old.

2) This story was created by an Israeli.

LOL...the goof calls maan news agency propaganda and then tries to foist the christian broadcaast network on us. before ya know it, ol' roudy will be out on the street corner charming snakes, thumping bibles, praising the lord, and praying for a foreskin regrowth.

as for me, i think i will stick with your AP article.

jesus still loves ya, roudy...and the rest of us are tryin'.
Maan news agency is an Arab propaganda site. You didn't even need to know that to determine that the garbage Sherri posted is lies propaganda. It just cites Israeli violence against Christians yet there is no real example. "Man bites dog". LOL

Perhaps you should tell that to the millions of Christians that visit Israel on a yearly basis from the US and elsewhere in the world. Ha ha ha

ok...try to pay attention. it isn't that hard.

what i thought was funny was your complaining about maan news agency as a propaganda site and then giving us something from the christian broadcasting network as though that isn't a propaganda site.

LOL...and just when i thought you couldn't top CBN, you give us the gatestone policy institute.

i happen to disaagree with sherri about using maan as a source, but that is all right. unlike zionists, who must necessarily march in lockstep and support each others positions, those who seek human rights and justice for the palestinians don't have to do so.

P F posted a link to an AP article. i am going with that...and it does site a real example.

bite yer own dog, buddy.

Gaza is being turned into an Islamic Shariah shithole, and Christians are going into hiding. Such concern you guys have for Christians. Ha ha ha!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHlpoR5FeA]Hamas bans mixed-sex schools in Gaza Strip based on Islamic Shariah Law - YouTube[/ame]

Well, we all know Sherri is very bright & non biased. She would not post any lies. So Sherri, tell those Zionists the names of the churches protesting the Israeli violence against them. Take that you Zionists.

LOL...the goof calls maan news agency propaganda and then tries to foist the christian broadcaast network on us. before ya know it, ol' roudy will be out on the street corner charming snakes, thumping bibles, praising the lord, and praying for a foreskin regrowth.

Maan news agency is an Arab propaganda site. You didn't even need to know that to determine that the garbage Sherri posted is lies propaganda. It just cites Israeli violence against Christians yet there is no real example. "Man bites dog". LOL

Perhaps you should tell that to the millions of Christians that visit Israel on a yearly basis from the US and elsewhere in the world. Ha ha ha

Maan and the AP article both report about the incident of persecution against Christians. If we applied your reasoning, we would have to reject all news media in Israel too and all of Palestine because they are obviously all biased for their side. You keep on treating Palestinians like subhumans, what it tells all of us most is who you are!

Well, we all know Sherri is very bright & non biased. She would not post any lies. So Sherri, tell those Zionists the names of the churches protesting the Israeli violence against them. Take that you Zionists.

The names of the churches are in the article.

Is this the same incident?

Holy Land church leaders say clergy mistreated

Holy Land church leaders say clergy mistreated

Yes, it is the same incident and I edited the OP to address that article too.

well, there ya go again, roudy.

by the way, i don't use maan because i know you guys will piss and moan but they come close to mainstream. give them time. they ain't no al-jazeera yet but they'll get there someday. they are close to becoming a mainstream palestinian press.

You may want to try using legitimate sources.

Arab propoganda sites are not legitimitate sources.

They are controlled by the arab governments.

Palestinian news sources have as much credibility as any other. You might try to be human and see Palestinians as human too! So funny, you cannot silence those churches from speaking out against persecution against Christians In Jerusalem!
Palestinian news sources are infamous for lying. That's what they do for a living.

lemme check with pamela geller and get back witchoo on that...kay.

Yes we know. So just tell us WHO wanted their churches included in your article. WHO were the ministers & priests of these churches who did that? Golly gee, is it actually possible that Sherri would stoop so low as to post an article that just lists the names of the churches in Israel as protesting Israeli violence against them with no one in those churches who agree?

I remember seeing an ABC news report, one time, about bishops from the various Christian sects getting into fistfights, inside of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In fact, the keys to that church are kept by a Muslim, to keep peace among the 8 different sects that share the shrine. Meanwhile, it's up to the Israelis to maintain order over there, without showing any partiality. It could be, that during the busy holiday season, things might have gotten a little out-of-hand. But it's in no way persecution.

I remember seeing an ABC news report, one time, about bishops from the various Christian sects getting into fistfights, inside of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In fact, the keys to that church are kept by a Muslim, to keep peace among the 8 different sects that share the shrine. Meanwhile, it's up to the Israelis to maintain order over there, without showing any partiality. It could be, that during the busy holiday season, things might have gotten a little out-of-hand. But it's in no way persecution.

great...another apologist for israel weighs in.

unfortunately, their skills are becoming well honed through so much use.

This is not the first time that Israel has reportedly ( sp ) used violence to intimidate people of other faiths from visiting their holy sites , they need to realize that what goes around comes around. How many times have we heard the Zionists whine about supposedly the same thing happening to them. Like I said earlier ALL of the holy sites need to be placed under international control, maybe then this foolishness will stop.
Also I have to tell you that trying to deflect from the OP by blaming the Muslims for something unrelated to the OP or trying to discredit the news source ( especially the AP story or other mainstream stories ) is getting real old. The Zionists need to try something new once and a while, be a little novel in your arguments.

Yes we know. So just tell us WHO wanted their churches included in your article. WHO were the ministers & priests of these churches who did that? Golly gee, is it actually possible that Sherri would stoop so low as to post an article that just lists the names of the churches in Israel as protesting Israeli violence against them with no one in those churches who agree?

As I said, the names of the churches are in the article. You can hunt down more info as easily as I can. Language can be a barrier here. What I would like is to find their statement and post it. If I find it, I will post it. It may appear on comeandsee website, but its not there yet.

Last edited:
'Atta girl. Just post the statements of the clergymen themselves. Them Zionists need to see the truth.

As I said, the names of the churches are in the article. You can hunt down more info as easily as I can. Language can be a barrier here. What I would like is to find their statement and post it. If I find it, I will post it. It may appesr on comeandsee website, but its not there yet.

As I said, the names of the churches are in the article. You can hunt down more info as easily as I can. Language can be a barrier here. What I would like is to find their statement and post it. If I find it, I will post it. It may appesr on comeandsee website, but its not there yet.
As you lied you provided a vague article by a propagandist site about Israeli violence against Christians without citing any specific incidence.

Maybe the reason for this thread is to hide the fact Muslims are the biggest perpetrators of "violence" and genocide and persecution against Christians. But you already knew that didn't you?

Last edited:
This is not the first time that Israel has reportedly ( sp ) used violence to intimidate people of other faiths from visiting their holy sites , they need to realize that what goes around comes around. How many times have we heard the Zionists whine about supposedly the same thing happening to them. Like I said earlier ALL of the holy sites need to be placed under international control, maybe then this foolishness will stop.
Also I have to tell you that trying to deflect from the OP by blaming the Muslims for something unrelated to the OP or trying to discredit the news source ( especially the AP story or other mainstream stories ) is getting real old. The Zionists need to try something new once and a while, be a little novel in your arguments.
What you said actually fits perfectly for Palestinians and Muslims. Ha ha ha.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm7JEqdZ128&sns=em"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm7JEqdZ128&sns=em[/ame]

Last edited:
A 10-year-old story vomited-up by a Muslim yellow-journalism rag?

Yeah... let's get the Christians and the Jews to start fighting...

Divide and conquer...

Not...

Q: How do you spell clumsy?

A: M-u-s-l-i-m P-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-i-s-t-s

They're not too bright, and they're funny as hell, but they're embarrassingly clumsy.

"Subtle" seems a bit beyond them... :lol:

Last edited:
Churches in Jerusalem are speaking out against human rights abuses there against Christians . Why do they only come together to denounce the human rights abuses when Christians are the victims? Churches denounce Israel violence against Christians. Published yesterday JERUSALEM (Ma’an) -- "Patriarchs and heads of Christian churches in Jerusalem on Sunday released a joint statement denouncing attacks by Israeli police officers on worshipers and pilgrims during Holy Saturday at the Church of Holy Sepulcher.Signatories of the statement highlighted that they saw “awful scenes of the brutal treatment to clerics, average people and pilgrims in Jerusalem during Holy Saturday.”*They added: “A day of joy was turned into a day of severe sadness and pain for several of our faithful brothers who were mistreated by a number of Israeli police officers at the gates of the Old City of Jerusalem leading to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.”It is unacceptable, according to the statement, that clergymen and average people “get beaten brutally and indiscriminately and be denied access to their churches under the pretext of keeping order.”*The statement urged the Israeli government to denounce the violence that police practiced against worshipers and clergymen.*The patriarchs and heads of churches also denied claims of those who blamed the churches for what happened during the Holy week in Jerusalem. “These claims are counter to what happened in reality, and all heads of churches condemn the Israeli procedures and violations of the Christians’ rights,” the statement said.*The statement was signed by heads of all recognized churches in the Holy Land including the Roman Orthodox Church, the Latin Church, the Armenian Orthodox Church, the Custodian of the Holy Land, the Coptic Orthodox Church, the Syriac Orthodox Church, the Ethiopian Church, the Roman Catholic Church, the Maronite Church, the Episcopal Church, the Lutheran Church, the Syriac Catholic Church, and the Armenian Catholic Church." Churches denounce Israel violence against Christians | Maan News Agency

Yet another reason why Israel should be held to it's promises to make Jerusalem and the surrounding area into an international enclave. Heres an idea why don't we put all of the holy sites in Israel under the control of the Buddists, no one would question their neutrality.

On a side note anyone care to place any bets on how Hoss will answer the OP
Ol' Hoss is going to say he read the OP, read the links and didn't see anything other than unfounded charges by people who weren't present at the scenes. No reporters descriptions, no film footage or ongoing interviews. Very inconclusive. It seems odd there are never any cameras when these things happen. Except when Pallywood sends news crews.

Forum List

Back