🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Churches Denounce Israel Violence Aganst Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIy8TcPkjro&feature=youtube_gdata_player Israeli Police brutally attack old coptic christian priest on a jerusalem street on Easter. Posted 5/7 and the attack occurred during Orthodox Easter weekend.
Did you say Easter?! Lets see what Hamas's Muslim Brotherhood assholes do for Easter, eh?

No 'Happy Easter': The Muslim Brotherhood's Bizarre Religious Intolerance

Oh sorry, this doesn't count, can't falsely point the finger at Jews to fit your hate narrative. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Ethnic cleansing and human rights abuses against Palestinians has a 65 year history in Occupied Palestine.
Why don't you tell us how many hundreds of years it has been since your fellow Christians have been murdered in Muslim countries, or don't you consider these human rights abuses? I guess you don't since you seem not to be able to spare a few minutes of your time each week on a different forum condemning what is happening to your fellow Christians. It is much more important for you to bash Israel all over the Internet
day and night than to talk about what is happening to Christians in many different locales. Thank goodness there are Christian organizations which are keeping an eye out for what is happening to their brethren and then reporting on it..

http://blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2013/05/09/religious-roots-of-boko-haram/

sherri is not a typical christian-----she is of the ISA-WORSHIPPERS----

Isa worshippers recognize each other as the world's
SOLE ARBITERS OF "TRUTH" they also recognize
who are the enemies of their truth. and are so effective
and brave and righteous that they have murdered the
ENEMEEEES of their truth thruout the world -----in the
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and counting. It is most important
to ISA-WORSHIPPERS that they annhilate those they
consider those who MOST DISPUTE THEIR TRUTH-----
generally -----peoples who have been literate for
thousands of years as opposed to themselves ----
that is why they consider themselves justified in killing
Hindus
Typical? Yes, She's typical convert to Islam.

Typical? Yes, She's typical convert to Islam.

speaking of typical converts to islam----I am eager
to know how Mrs Tammerlane ----will testify regarding
the family's use of pressure cookers. I was considering
buying a pressure cooker------Alton Brown (TV COOK)
said that they are very useful in making chicken soup---
but I am a bit reluctant----somehow I get the impression
that pressure cooker buyers will now end up with a file
-----in the hands of the FBI Do you think that MOSSAD
is torturing Mrs tamerlane at this very moment?-----
----hitting her over the head with a pressure cooker?

Non sequitur.

The question was 'what triggered the episode'?

A recital of unconnected allegations does nothing to answer the question.

HATE, it has resulted in human rights abuses in Palestine for 65 years now. Why do we hate? That is a deep question. But what we do not is justify human rights abuses by defending the hate that motivates it.

what "HATE" and what "HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES" ? sherri?
The video you cited certainly did not reveal any human right abuse.
I saw what appeared to be an eastern orthodox priest---resisting
the directive of a cop-----and the cop very gently trying to get him
to follow directions. Lots of other people standing around doing
nothing. I heard a few words ---which loosely translate to
"move here..." not even a single expletive
------what evidence do you have that anyone's human
rights were being "abused"? Have you ever witnessed a person
resisting a cop in the USA? did you find the body count that
resulted from the brutalization of christians during the easter
season in Jerusalem ? Did you start counting the easter deaths
in Nigeria and egypt yet?
HATE?! That's a field you and your beloved Palestinians should know about. Ha ha ha.

speaking of typical converts to islam----I am eager
to know how Mrs Tammerlane ----will testify regarding
the family's use of pressure cookers. I was considering
buying a pressure cooker------Alton Brown (TV COOK)
said that they are very useful in making chicken soup---
but I am a bit reluctant----somehow I get the impression
that pressure cooker buyers will now end up with a file
-----in the hands of the FBI Do you think that MOSSAD
is torturing Mrs tamerlane at this very moment?-----
----hitting her over the head with a pressure cooker?
Have noticed the Boston terrorist's whore Islamist mother has shut her filthy trap as soon as she realized she's on a terrorist watch list.

HATE, it has resulted in human rights abuses in Palestine for 65 years now. Why do we hate? That is a deep question. But what we do not is justify human rights abuses by defending the hate that motivates it.
Do we know for a fact that the firing upon Palestinian(s) in this grove that you mention, was motivated by hate? If that is the case, feel free to serve-up a credible citation in support of that claim.

But I will concede that hate has been a factor over there for the past 65 years.

Beginning with the hate that the Palestinians, Lebanese-Arabs, Syrians, Iraqis, Saudis, Egyptians and Yemenese manifested against the Jews in attacking them in 1948.

They're still paying for their hatred and murderous genocidal intent and foolishness of 65 years ago, aren't they?

Do we know for a fact that the firing upon Palestinian(s) in this grove that you mention, was motivated by hate? If that is the case, feel free to serve-up a credible citation in support of that claim.

But I will concede that hate has been a factor over there for the past 65 years.

Beginning with the hate that the Palestinians, Lebanese-Arabs, Syrians, Iraqis, Saudis, Egyptians and Yemenese manifested against the Jews in attacking them in 1948.

They're still paying for their hatred and murderous genocidal intent and foolishness of 65 years ago, aren't they?

Behind hate is the desire of Jewish colonists to steal land and remove the indigenous peoples from Palestine. That has been going on for 65 years too. Israel is a story about ethnic cleansing and hate and defines the essence of who Israel is! And where do you get the idea hate has to be proven? That is not an element of war crimes.

Last edited:
The church should first denounce their own violence towards children.

We are speaking of many different churches here, not just the Catholic church. What bothers me is they come together to criticize only when the victims are Christians. They are a very divided group, these churches in Jerusalem.

Behind hate is the desire of Jewish colonists to steal land and remove the indigenous
peoples from Palestine. That has been going on for 65 years too. Israel is a story about ethnic cleansing and hate and defines the essence of who Israel is! And where do you get the idea hate has to be proven? That is not an element of war crimes.[/QUOTE

sherri you continue to give yourself away----you keep stringing together
those buzz words introduced by escaped nazi war criminals into
the isa-respecting lexicon. If you must post----at the very least,,,
cite your sources. When you quote isa-respecter Johann Von Leers--
---you should give him credit

We are speaking of many different churches here, not just the Catholic church. What bothers me is they come together to criticize only when the victims are Christians. They are a very divided group, these churches in Jerusalem.

There's confirmed pedophilia in Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Behind hate is the desire of Jewish colonists to steal land and remove the indigenous peoples from Palestine. That has been going on for 65 years too. Israel is a story about ethnic cleansing and hate and defines the essence of who Israel is! And where do you get the idea hate has to be proven? That is not an element of war crimes.
Sherri, you should write a book. Not that anyone would read it.

Keeping the list secret are ya?

Do you know why that is? Because people sin and noone is immune from it. Lets face reality, the Churches could come together and speak about many sins of man and Christians. Here, they come together to renounce violence of the Israeli Occupier of Palestine against pilgrims and clergy in Easter weekend celebrations.

I think it's easy to call it hate when in reality some of these things are much more complex then that. I suspect the actions had more to do with nationalism, the breaking up of regions and the forced creation of new nations. If you are looking at bad behavior - Israel was no innocent in the activities there.

". . .Heres an idea why don't we put all of the holy sites in Israel under the control of the Buddists,
no one would question their neutrality."

no one ??

i don't believe this "no one" exists.........

Buddhists neutrality could well be questioned:
Dalai Lama pleads with Buddhist monks to end deadly attacks on Muslims in Burma and Sri Lanka | Mail Online

nushi20130423004727400.jpg

Forum List

Back