CIC Bone Spur: Mueller asked them to NOT to make the information public until NOW. FFS! & Wheeee

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Flynn texted partners about nuclear plan during inauguration, whistleblower says
House Democrats say the whistleblower approached them in June, but Mueller asked them to not to make the information public until now.
Congressional Democrats said Wednesday they have evidence from a confidential whistleblower that within minutes of President Donald Trump's inauguration, then-national security adviser Michael Flynn sent assurances to former business partners that a plan to build nuclear reactors across the Middle East was "good to go."

"Our committee has credible allegations that President Trump's National Security Advisor sought to manipulate the course of international nuclear policy for the financial gain of his former business partners," Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House oversight committee, said in the letter to Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.). "These grave allegations compel a full, credible, and bipartisan congressional investigation."

Cummings has complained for months that Gowdy won't subpoena the White House for more details about Flynn's conduct during his brief tenure as Trump's national security adviser. Flynn resigned just 24 days after Trump's inauguration after he purportedly misled Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with Russian officials in the weeks leading up to the inauguration.

Gowdy has previously declined Cummings' call to subpoena the White House for Flynn records on the grounds that it could conflict with Mueller's probe.

"Much of what is sought by my Democratic colleagues — if properly investigated, charged and proven beyond a reasonable doubt — would carry criminal penalties," Gowdy wrote in an Oct. 18 letter to Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. "Congress does not, and cannot, prosecute crimes."

But Cummings is using the new information to suggest that Gowdy should drop his objections. He noted that he and Gowdy's predecessor, former Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, worked together to procure documents indicating that Flynn had omitted key information about foreign contacts on his security clearance forms.
Flynn texted partners about nuclear plan during inauguration, whistleblower says

Whee..:rolleyes-41: & :eusa_think:DANG! them Anti-Douche Whistleblowers! Vegas odds have the Great Douche out office by April 2018 at 3-1'
btw: I do wonder how right Flynn's spewings will make thangs good again as a traitor to America and the Great Douche?
As to his plea deal promise to do so, to make thangs right.

Last edited:
DURING the inauguration?

and you have a problem with that because...

he was getting a head start?

DURING the inauguration?

and you have a problem with that because...

he was getting a head start?

It's about the discussions before, with Russia. Try again.

Try reading the title of your link again.

"Flynn texted partners about nuclear plan during inauguration, whistleblower says"*

This/His partner(s) was/were in the plans to make deals/ and dealing with governments before they could do so. In the ME you can just build nuke planets. That is fully done as gobment deals by nations.

Let's see where it ends badly for Flynn and the Great Douche the BOOB!

uh oh, the donald must be so upset!

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iil-3rd-marine-division-vietnam-1969-donald-28846022.png

All the Vets from the 'police action' in Vietnam, that I know.
Hold a deep grudge against these draft dodgers.
Clearly here, was a fake lying Bone Spur medical one.
It used being in school as one.
Heel Bone Spur Medical lying as Draft Dodge two.

btw: I can recall no real wars won by America after WWII.
Vietnam Vets were used and abused for nothang. Like Dubya messy loses.

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iil-3rd-marine-division-vietnam-1969-donald-28846022.png

Do they hate Biden? 5 deferments? No proof the bone spur was a lie. Biden got his 5th deferment for childhood asthma when he was 26. Wanna call him names too?

Going to call Biden a draft dodger? Let's see if you'll do it or you're a fucking sleazy hypocrite.

Do they hate Biden? 5 deferments? No proof the bone spur was a lie. Biden got his 5th deferment for childhood asthma when he was 26. Wanna call him names too?

Going to call Biden a draft dodger? Let's see if you'll do it or you're a fucking sleazy hypocrite.

Well, Biden was in the Senate for 35 years. Fully exposed to the public.
As for, is he, a Draft Dodger? I will say, yes. All the right papers were done to do so.
Plus he has Asthma, a long-term disease that has no cure!
But, It seems he has a real medical issue. To be disqualified. The Douche had /has no bone spurs.
If he did have a bone spur. It could show x-ray and medical history.
What would that hurt?

Last edited:
If he did have a bone spur. It could show x-ray and medical history.
What would that hurt?
It not like asking for his birth certificate, but it will probably not hurt him more than showing his tax returns.
trumpbaby.jpg

Forum List

Back