CINC Barack honors Army heroes

That's because too many people are afraid to say it. obama's hands on that medal diminishes its value. Either Carter respects the president, meaning he lacks the good srnse God gave a pissant or he was too afraid to say what he really thought.

Conservatives are such pathetic creatures

Being consumed by hate will do that to you

ALL you the left should know...you still spit on Palin who had a son serving in Iraq when she was running for Vice President...so save you stinking sermons..

honoring our military is done by you people when it's convenient FOR YOU

Yep. All of a sudden they honor the military? Not buying it. :eusa_hand:

ALL you the left should know...you still spit on Palin who had a son serving in Iraq when she was running for Vice President...so save you stinking sermons..

Yep. All of a sudden they honor the military? Not buying it. :eusa_hand:
I don't either.

Wonderful how our conservative wolf pack has swarmed to turn a thread honoring a medal of honor ceremony to an I hate Obama thread

at least he didn't tell them to get screwed like he did Arizona huh? how hateful was that?

go get a tissue

Make it three flushed out, Rightwinger.

you and wrongwinger should go flush yourselves

I was commenting on the TITLE of the thread...so flush it out your butt...CIC Barack HONORS...not he gives honors to our military..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back