CINC Barack honors Army heroes

USMB Republican- voter contribution to the thread:

No one could say that Ty Carter did not exhibit extraordinary courage and bravery. He deserved the medal. obama did not deserve to give it to him. Had Carter just spit in obama's face and walked off the stage, that would have been bravery above and beyond any other shown. I might respect the bravery shown under fire but not the crawling he exhibited todsy.

please keep your rw hate to a low rumble asswipe :talktothehand:

That idiot does NOT represent or speak for the Republican Party.

No one could say that Ty Carter did not exhibit extraordinary courage and bravery. He deserved the medal. obama did not deserve to give it to him. Had Carter just spit in obama's face and walked off the stage, that would have been bravery above and beyond any other shown. I might respect the bravery shown under fire but not the crawling he exhibited todsy.

I'm tempted to re-post your crass/uncouth/infantile comment in the FZ under the heading "Republican voter post of the day"

Whaddaya think Katzy?

That's because too many people are afraid to say it. obama's hands on that medal diminishes its value. Either Carter respects the president, meaning he lacks the good srnse God gave a pissant or he was too afraid to say what he really thought.

I'm tempted to re-post your crass/uncouth/infantile comment in the FZ under the heading "Republican voter post of the day"

Whaddaya think Katzy?

obama just practicing for his next war.

That's because too many people are afraid to say it. obama's hands on that medal diminishes its value. Either Carter respects the president, meaning he lacks the good srnse God gave a pissant or he was too afraid to say what he really thought.
I'm not afraid to say it. You just said it first.

So the most brave medal of honor winner is Dakota Meyer who said that it was obama's change in the rules of engagement denying his unit both air support and reinforcements that made Meyer's bravery necessary and the deaths unnecessary.

Someday we might see someone of extraordinary courage who takes the medal of honor as an opportunity to put the lying vermin in his place.

USMB Republican- voter contribution to the thread:

please keep your rw hate to a low rumble asswipe :talktothehand:

That idiot does NOT represent or speak for the Republican Party.

Damn.
I only read as far as the OP.

Sgt Carter's Commander in Chief was awarding him with the highest military honor.
This has absolutely ZERO to do with politics, Katz, and your post was completely uncalled for.

You're right, Unk. It's not indicative of true American republicans to react that way.

Great OP, Dot.
Thanks for taking the time to post it to others that might not have heard of it

:salute:

Conservatives are such pathetic creatures

Being consumed by hate will do that to you

Broad-brushing is SO last year

:eusa_hand:

Broad-brushing is SO last year

:eusa_hand:

We have flushed out two so far

Let's see how low they can go. Want to call Warrior102?

ALL you the left should know...you still spit on Palin who had a son serving in Iraq when she was running for Vice President...so save you stinking sermons..

honoring our military is done by you people when it's convenient FOR YOU

Last edited:
medal of honor ceremony for staff sergeant ty carter - c-span video library

lcwdxda.png

thank you mr. President for recognizing these heroes even as you're trying to wind-down these open-ended, outrageously expensive in terms of blood & treasure, republican- instigated foreign ventures

interestingly, the medal was approved during the war of southern rebellion where the forces of the union put down an southern insurrection.
medal of honor - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it would have been real nice of him to lower the flag to half mast in honor of the dead ww2 vet his look alike sons murdered. Nice gestures are always looked upon favorably. having said that, god bless those who received recognition today for their service

medal of honor ceremony for staff sergeant ty carter - c-span video library

lcwdxda.png

thank you mr. President for recognizing these heroes even as you're trying to wind-down these open-ended, outrageously expensive in terms of blood & treasure, republican- instigated foreign ventures

interestingly, the medal was approved during the war of southern rebellion where the forces of the union put down an southern insurrection.
medal of honor - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it would have been real nice of him to lower the flag to half mast in honor of the dead ww2 vet his look alike sons murdered. Nice gestures are always looked upon favorably. having said that, god bless those who received recognition today for their service

I second that...and god bless their families who serve right along with them for us..

jump to conclusions much? :eusa_eh: Your posts in my thread diminish its value. You really are a retard.....errr.....rightard.
So the most brave medal of honor winner is Dakota Meyer who said that it was obama's change in the rules of engagement denying his unit both air support and reinforcements that made Meyer's bravery necessary and the deaths unnecessary.

Someday we might see someone of extraordinary courage who takes the medal of honor as an opportunity to put the lying vermin in his place.

you ever heard of Pat Tillman? You ever serve? Nothing in combat is certain Katzy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back