Cities with the highest murder rates. Don't see a single Republican run city on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Didn't look at all of them, but this list is either all Dem run,, or almost all.

1640039866786.png

Didn't look at all of them, but this list is either all Dem run,, or almost all.

View attachment 577883
Good Lord..................lololol......................The time in history has arrived to kick all these mfs out of office and out of politics

They cannot govern. The only thing they know how to do is mooch...mooch....mooch

Do we have cities over 1mm run by Republicans? Question not a criticism.
All those citis are so GD crooked and sleazy the feat is impossible. That is every large city

How about San Diego...ding ding.....ding

Miami....ding ding ding.....but it is still a shit hole and a nice one

Of the 100 biggest cities in the US only 24 are run by gop administrations.

I was running some numbers for a like thread a couple days back and found that a dem run city (Boston) actually had a slightly lower crime rate than a couple of the 24 gop run cities.

I pondered on that a bit and then I figured it out.....Boston has not gelded their PD yet like so many other dem cities have and as we have seen once gelded it takes a long time to get them back up to snuff even when "refunded".

Sadly the recent election of that liberal Wu woman as Boston's mayor might change all that as she is no friend of the Boston PD.

Gee, what a surprise. NOT. Stats like these make you definitely want to avoid living in cities run by the Dim Dems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back