City of Anaheim forces private venue to cancel conservative rally

No... I mean you respond to my post to someone else, bring up a tangent and never develop it...defend Trump at every turn but swear that you aren't defending him.

Clearly you're very lonely.
so you accuse me of always trying to get the last word in....you are a good little democrat candy...im sure they are proud of how you defend them no matter what....

so you accuse me of always trying to get the last word in....you are a good little democrat candy...im sure they are proud of how you defend them no matter what....
Yeah...you're no longer worth the effort. Welcome to ignore. <plink>

Ahh...so now you're blaming everyone except those who committed all of the violent acts. The police...counter protesters, etc...
Since you conveniently missed the entire point of what I said, I'll help you. I said,

"It should be easy for you to quote where I "defend" the driver. Go for it." You failed, so that's gone.

Also, "Let's try this to see if you can grasp it. If a Neo-Nazi group shows up at a BLM protest and a fight breaks out in which a Neo-Nazi gets killed, do you blame BLM for being violent or the Neo-Nazis for showing up specifically to cause trouble?" It doesn't take a genius to know what you would say in that circumstance and the fact that you're trying to dodge demonstrates it clearly.

Now, what's your next attempt to spin my clear condemnation into support?

Since you conveniently missed the entire point of what I said, I'll help you. I said,

"It should be easy for you to quote where I "defend" the driver. Go for it." You failed, so that's gone.

Also, "Let's try this to see if you can grasp it. If a Neo-Nazi group shows up at a BLM protest and a fight breaks out in which a Neo-Nazi gets killed, do you blame BLM for being violent or the Neo-Nazis for showing up specifically to cause trouble?" It doesn't take a genius to know what you would say in that circumstance and the fact that you're trying to dodge demonstrates it clearly.

Now, what's your next attempt to spin my clear condemnation into support?
Whose fault was it that Fields ran over the Heather Heyer in Charlottesville?

Whose fault was it that DeAndre Harris was beaten by Jacob Goodwin and Alex Ramos in Charlottesville?

If your answers are anything other than Fields, Goodwin and Ramos...you're defending Fields, Goodwin and Ramos.

Whose fault was it that DeAndre Harris was beaten by Jacob Goodwin and Alex Ramos in Charlottesville?

If your answers are anything other than Fields, Goodwin and Ramos...you're defending Fields, Goodwin and Ramos.
WELL?

The "fault" lies with those who committed the acts. That in no way negates the reality that the acts would not have happened had the second group of idiots simply stayed away and let the first group do their thing and go home. I also notice that you completely ignored where I condemned the driver of the car. How very partisan of you. Naturally, you can't quote anything I wrote, because everything I wrote condemns the driver.

Thanks for confirming the right wing is violent. Anaheim was right to ban these types of "people" from their city.

Anything else?
Just all the rest I wrote that you ignored. You know, the parts where the left showed up trying to cause exactly what happened, the fact that they will continue doing the same thing, and the fact that people will continue to get hurt and killed because one group of idiots can't leave another group alone.

Oh, and of course there's this one: When a Neo Nazi group shows up at a BLM protest and a fight breaks out in which a Neo Nazi is killed, you'll be front and center condemning the BLM member that killed him. Anything less is defending him.

As for the city being right to ban the 1st Amendment practice of gathering together, not so much. Now, if they would ban anyone from showing up to cause trouble at a rally, they might be onto something.

Just all the rest I wrote that you ignored. You know, the parts where the left showed up trying to cause exactly what happened, the fact that they will continue doing the same thing, and the fact that people will continue to get hurt and killed because one group of idiots can't leave another group alone.
And there you have it.... Some one else forced bobbers to be violent! Why can't you boys control your anger issues? Did having Obama really mess you up that badly?

And there you have it.... Some one else forced bobbers to be violent! Why can't you boys control your anger issues? Did having Obama really mess you up that badly?
And yet another weak attempt to avoid reality. Let's try this again, since you seem to have reading comprehension problems and won't quote what I said when you react to what I said. When BLM gets a permit to hold a rally and a Neo Nazi group shows up without a permit and a fight breaks out in which a Neo Nazi gets killed, your condemnation will be on the BLM member, and you will have no problem with the Neo Nazi group showing up to cause trouble, because anything short of that is supporting him.

And yet another weak attempt to avoid reality. Let's try this again, since you seem to have reading comprehension problems and won't quote what I said when you react to what I said. When BLM gets a permit to hold a rally and a Neo Nazi group shows up without a permit and a fight breaks out in which a Neo Nazi gets killed, your condemnation will be on the BLM member, and you will have no problem with the Neo Nazi group showing up to cause trouble, because anything short of that is supporting him.

Who were the counter protesters on 1/6? Hmmm?

I win.

1627020897080.png

Forum List

Back