City of Anaheim forces private venue to cancel conservative rally

1. Is it true that she would never have been run over had the second group of idiots simply let the first group have their rally and go away? I'll help you since you will likely have a hard time admitting it, it's true. Now, the first group of idiots are responsible for what they did, and especially the driver of the car, who had no business going into that crowd of idiots in the street. He's rightly sitting in prison. I also said that he's no hero to me or to most people. In fact, there's maybe 5 people who think he is. Now, if you can spin that into defending the idiot that killed the woman with his car, I'd like to see it. I also find it interesting that you apparently have no problem with the actions of the second group of idiots who showed up and caused trouble.

2. You have a blob fetish. Just be honest and proud of it. And you never did answer whether you guys have conventions or just parties late at night with the lights off. Hey, maybe if you tell me who you're talking about, it will make more sense.

3. You have a bad fitting foil helmet because the mind reading circuits are way off. Better have it checked.

It is true that she wouldn't have been run over if a Trump supporter had not ran over her.

If my calling your lord and master "the blob" bothers you...too bad

Keep them closed otherwise your blob's pubic hair will get in your eyes.

It is true that she wouldn't have been run over if a Trump supporter had not ran over her.

It seems unlikely a w.s. would really support Trump.

His policies were right in line with the generations long bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks.

On a national message board, we discuss the macro.

The undertakers did better under your blob than evah.
yea he is my blob....as long you keep on saying that i will keep on saying you always back the democrats no matter what....

Of course it's true that the idiot hit her with his car, and I've repeatedly stated that he's no hero of mine for doing so. What you have failed miserably to do, however, is acknowledge that the second group of idiots did a really stupid thing by showing up specifically to cause trouble. Your blinders won't let you admit that. Nor can you admit that I am 100% correct in stating that there would have been no violence had the second group just let the first one do their thing and go home. You would think that they had learned something, but based on your reaction, probably not. IOW, it will happen again.

And I have no idea who this blob character is that you keep rapturously referring to. Did you have a party last night and did you supply the Jello? Which version of the movie did you screen?

It seems unlikely a w.s. would really support Trump.

His policies were right in line with the generations long bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks.
You weren't supposed to notice details like that.

Of course it's true that the idiot hit her with his car, and I've repeatedly stated that he's no hero of mine for doing so.
Sure...you just defend him at every turn.
What you have failed miserably to do, however, is acknowledge that the second group of idiots did a really stupid thing by showing up specifically to cause trouble.
Yeah and the James Field battalion just happened to have riot helmets and shields? Why did they bring them?

Your blinders won't let you admit that. Nor can you admit that I am 100% correct in stating that there would have been no violence had the second group just let the first one do their thing and go home.
Yeah...the "peaceful guys" were there to protest with riot helmets and shields...chanting Nazi slogans.... They would have never dreamed of hurting anyone.

Are you aware that there were members of Atomwaffen there? A Neo-nazi group who routinely kills gay men for sport?
You would think that they had learned something, but based on your reaction, probably not. IOW, it will happen again.
Of course it will happen again. Anywhere blob supporters go, violence follows. It's what you guys do.
And I have no idea who this blob character is that you keep rapturously referring to. Did you have a party last night and did you supply the Jello? Which version of the movie did you screen?
Sure....you're so bothered that I'm calling your blob a name you can't stand it. I love it.

Yeah and the James Field battalion just happened to have riot helmets and shields? Why did they bring them?

Yeah...the "peaceful guys" were there to protest with riot helmets and shields...chanting Nazi slogans.... They would have never dreamed of hurting anyone.

Are you aware that there were members of Atomwaffen there? A Neo-nazi group who routinely kills gay men for sport?

Of course it will happen again. Anywhere blob supporters go, violence follows. It's what you guys do.

Sure....you're so bothered that I'm calling your blob a name you can't stand it. I love it.

Your utter inability to make any real defense of yours position is clear for all to see.

That you sink to just spewing lies from your face anus, is all about you being scum and nothing to do with hadit.

It should be easy for you to quote where I "defend" the driver. Go for it.

Why would idiots take helmets and shields to a protest? Surely you jest. Here's an idea. Maybe they anticipated violence from the police. Maybe they got wind that a group of idiots was going to show up and want to fight. Maybe they get turned on by carrying it around. And yes, I just called you Shirley. Also, where did I call the idiots peaceful? Obviously they were ticked off and ready to fight, much to the second group's surprise and chagrin. They did not, however, show any inclination to commit violence on innocent by-standers or to damage property. That's SOP for the left.

And yes, it will happen again because the second group of idiots did not learn anything, as shown by your posts on here. Let's try this to see if you can grasp it. If a Neo-Nazi group shows up at a BLM protest and a fight breaks out in which a Neo-Nazi gets killed, do you blame BLM for being violent or the Neo-Nazis for showing up specifically to cause trouble? I don't think that would be hard for anyone to figure out.

Was your blob worship disturbed by the neighbor's dog last night?

Because the city disagrees with the "values" of those attending and speaking. Maybe the left will one day achieve its ultimate goal wherein only a handful of party elites are permitted to express ideas.

Commie bastards. Better dead than Red. As long as BLM and antifa exists, nobody will ever be safe.

Why would idiots take helmets and shields to a protest? Surely you jest. Here's an idea. Maybe they anticipated violence from the police. Maybe they got wind that a group of idiots was going to show up and want to fight. Maybe they get turned on by carrying it around. And yes, I just called you Shirley. Also, where did I call the idiots peaceful? Obviously they were ticked off and ready to fight, much to the second group's surprise and chagrin. They did not, however, show any inclination to commit violence on innocent by-standers or to damage property. That's SOP for the left.

And yes, it will happen again because the second group of idiots did not learn anything, as shown by your posts on here. Let's try this to see if you can grasp it. If a Neo-Nazi group shows up at a BLM protest and a fight breaks out in which a Neo-Nazi gets killed, do you blame BLM for being violent or the Neo-Nazis for showing up specifically to cause trouble? I don't think that would be hard for anyone to figure out.

candycorn? hadit just took your argument, such as it was, and utterly shredded it.

If you had a soul, at this point, you would admit that and start learning from your betters.

Instead, you will show us what a soulless troll would do instead.

This is for you.

1626889782646.png

okay....you havent showed me were i have ever said anything supporting trump....so your immunity to truth is your problem....
Much like you haven't shown me where I always support democrats... You made the allegation first skippy..put up or shut the fuck up.

Because the city disagrees with the "values" of those attending and speaking. Maybe the left will one day achieve its ultimate goal wherein only a handful of party elites are permitted to express ideas.

Anaheim, being part of Orange County, is a bastion of trump Nazi-ism in Southern California.

So, the "values" of the trump Nazis were thwarted, not by local government, but by the private ownership of venues not wanting to provide the opportunity for the potential violence present at all white supremacist rallies.

Much like you haven't shown me where I always support democrats... You made the allegation first skippy..put up or shut the fuck up.
is candy getting pissed?.....and your posts speak for themselves....unlike mine which never say i like your hero...

Ahh...so now you're blaming everyone except those who committed all of the violent acts. The police...counter protesters, etc...

Forum List

Back