City of Mariupol 90% destroyed it's time for Ukrainian insurgents to surrender

IMG_1668.jpg

How do you feel about authorities taking over free countries? What about the right of the free to remain free, especially if willing to die for the right to be free and the hope of passing on that freedom to their kids, grandkids and beyond.
I'm not for sending our money and soldiers half-way around the world to defend other countries borders and fight for their freedom.
When we aren't defending our own wide open southern border, and our freedom's are slowly being legislated away by leftist liberals and globalists in the government.

I'm not for sending our money and soldiers half-way around the world to defend other countries borders and fight for their freedom.
When we aren't defending our own southern border, and our freedom's are slowly being legislated away by leftist liberals and globalists in the government.
Our soldiers are not in Ukraine. We have long term commitments to NATO, no matter what you are against.
The southern border has nothing to do with this. Don't change the subject.

You seek a win for Russia. Your desires are known.

Unless you got a post from Sunni that says: I WANT RUSSIA TO WIN, you have no grounds to claim that.

But ITMT, guess what? Baring some fluke, Russia IS going to win. I mean, how could RUSSIA lose to a little pisshole like Ukraine? That is like the USA losing in a war against Panama!

Forum List

Back