City of Mariupol 90% destroyed it's time for Ukrainian insurgents to surrender

The yes-starter was the 2014 coup that brought Ukraine under the US domination, wasn't it?
The starter was Ukraine announcing independence from Russia, after the collapse of the USSR. Vlad did not like it and wanted to change it back ever since.

IVAN, Such a brave lady fighting for her country. May she end up with a long list of destroyed enemy tanks and live happily ever after!
Skif ATGM designed and built in Ukraine. Uses a remote weapons station so the operator is a good distance from the launcher when fired. The missile is a tandem HEAT warhead capable of defeating ERA and 1100mm equivalent of RHA! That's more than the current leopard or Abrams tanks! The missile is laser beam riding line of sight weapon with a range of over 5km, it's also capable of automatic target tracking once locked in. A truly devastating weapon and very hard to counter.

Unless you got a post from Sunni that says: I WANT RUSSIA TO WIN, you have no grounds to claim that.

But ITMT, guess what? Baring some fluke, Russia IS going to win. I mean, how could RUSSIA lose to a little pisshole like Ukraine? That is like the USA losing in a war against Panama!
Totally different than Panama. This will go on for years if Russia does not withdraw. Putin and Russia will suffer for this outrage for 50 years and face a united NATO. Vlad has Fkd himself as well as Ukraine.

Totally different than Panama. This will go on for years if Russia does not withdraw. Putin and Russia will suffer for this outrage for 50 years and face a united NATO. Vlad has Fkd himself as well as Ukraine.

You might be right. But Russia will still almost certainly win anyway.

Meantime, Xi is looking on at American weakness licking his chops at Taiwan.

None of this would be happening if Trump were still in office as he should be, because Trump knows how to out-crazy the crazies.

The conflict today between Ukraine and Russia is basically a civil war.
This area for centuries has been a contested battleground between Poland, Austria, Ukraine, Turkey, Russia, France, and other country's; over which power was going to rule the land.

Last edited:
Millions have already fled.

It will end with Zelensky's agreement to the new treaty terms or Ukraine's utter annihilation.

Yes, millions have fled. Mostly women and children. Better than staying and being bombed. Of course, plenty of the Ukrainians died trying to flee.

Unkraine's utter annihilation? When? By 2026?

No, I don't wish for any more Ukrainian people to be killed.
If the psycho Zelensky would just surrender.
All of this mayhem and destruction would immediately end.
Why should he surrender to an unprovoked invasion? If the French and British had just surrendered in 1940 all the mayhem and destruction would have immediately ended (at least in Western Europe).

The conflict today between Ukraine and Russia is basically a civil war.
This area for centuries has been a contested battleground between Poland, Austria, Ukraine, Turkey, Russia, France, and other country's; over which power was going to rule the land.
You are living in the past. It is a free country, Russia is trying to subjugate. That 20 mile long column of Russian Tank were ordered to attack by Putin, not some local militia guy. There is nothing civil about it.

Yes, millions have fled. Mostly women and children. Better than staying and being bombed. Of course, plenty of the Ukrainians died trying to flee.

Unkraine's utter annihilation? When? By 2026?

I give it a month, tops. Russia has probably been holding back trying to be "nice"--- at least from the POV of a KGB chief.

I think soon Russia could up it a notch, especially if the West starts interjecting itself more.

Forum List

Back