City of Phoenix hiring minority lifeguards who CANT SWIM....for diversity.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
City Recruits Minority Lifeguards Even If They Can t Swim - Fox Nation

You just cant make this shit up. So...a city council member said their public pools have a lot of black and hispanic kids but most of their lifeguards are white....and "we dont like that"

Basically. ..these lifeguards come from affluent suburbs with strong school swimming programs. Why?? Well....because a water lifeguard just may need to be....A STRONG FUCKING SWIMMER.

But...rest easy all you fans of diversity and affirmative action.

The city said black and hispanic lifeguard candidates will still get hired even they "DONT NNECESSARILY PASS" the swim test.

Translation: "Dont necessarily pass the swim test" also means FAILED the swim test.

Just....wow. This is the mental disease running through our nation. Whats next? Diversify USMC snipers...even if you cant shoot?

That should save us money on Food Stamps.... And the Democrats will still let people vote after they're dead from drowning, so the Jackass Party sure doesn't care, do they?

You just cant make this shit up. So...a city council member said their public pools have a lot of black and hispanic kids but most of their lifeguards are white....and "we dont like that"

Basically. ..these lifeguards come from affluent suburbs with strong school swimming programs. Why?? Well....because a water lifeguard just may need to be....A STRONG FUCKING SWIMMER.

The city said black and hispanic lifeguard candidates will still get hired even they "DONT NNECESSARILY PASS" the swim test.

Translation: "Dont necessarily pass the swim test" also means FAILED the swim test.

Just....wow. This is the mental disease running through our nation. Whats next? Diversify USMC snipers...even if you cant shoot?
As usual a fucking idiot like you misses the fact they are recruiting and will train the new life guards on how to swim. What a fucking moron you are Bucky. :laugh:

Its so bizarre and insane...it makes me wonder how these people even get through daily life.

Hiring minority lifeguards who CANT SWIM...for diversity.

And having the audacity to say they'll be hired...even if they "dont necessarily pass" the swim test.....in other normal language meaning they'll hire those lifeguards who FAILED the test.

Insane. "Dont necessarily pass"???? Um...thats DID NOT pass.

Another white boy butt hurt thread.
laugh.gif

Face it fellas. Your days are numbered.

As usual a fucking idiot like you misses the fact they are recruiting and will train the new life guards on how to swim. What a fucking moron you are Bucky. :laugh:

As usual the idiot defends the absurd. When you are hired as a lifeguard it is because you are a strong swimmer to begin with, otherwise why have the swimming test to begin with?

Translate it to cops. The reason we have bad cops is cuz we hire people who aren't qualified to begin with and hope they somehow become qualified. Yet , you whine about bad cops while rooting for the same hiring practices with lifeguards

Moron.

If this country keeps lowering its standards...Well, we're going to be a third world country. Makes sense as hiring third world people will make you a third world country.

According to liberals we'll be better though. See...lowering standards for a more varied collection of employee skin pigment...makes the place better.

See how that works?

laugh.gif

So are the days of any child who swims in a public pool in Phoenix.

No....they'll get a surge of white kids from guilty white liberal parents.

Wife: "Honey...lets take little Jonny to the city pool. They have a more inclusive lifeguard staff."
Husband: "Yeah...um...they cant swim."
Wife: "I didnt marry a racist did I?"
Husband: "AHHHHH!!!! GOD NO...I MEAN...NOT GOD...OTHER WORDLY SPIRITUAL BEING WHO MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST...NO!"

Wife: (in her head thinking...) thats right you spineless faggot you'll do what I fucking say or ill cut you dick off.

Husband: "Well...im sure the lifeguards have a backup plan other than swimming to save them. Ok. Lets go."

laugh.gif

You must have missed the OP. They are hiring so the kids can swim. Cheer up. Dont be mad white guys wont be manning the station. They get skin cancer too easily. This will help them in the long run..

laugh.gif

Wife: "Honey...lets take little Jonny to the city pool. They have a more inclusive lifeguard staff."
Husband: "AHHHHH!!!! GOD NO...I MEAN...NOT GOD...OTHER WORDLY SPIRITUAL BEING WHO MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST...NO!"

Wife: (in her head thinking...) thats right you spineless faggot you'll do what I fucking say or ill cut you dick off.

Husband: "Well...im sure the lifeguards have a backup plan other than swimming to save them. Ok. Lets go."

You aren't very smart some times.

There days are numbered because they are more likely to drown when the "lifeguard" can't swim well enough to save them.

laugh.gif

There days are numbered because they are more likely to drown when the "lifeguard" can't swim well enough to save them.
You must not be able to read because the lifeguards are going to be trained to swim. I cant believe you and Bucky are that fucking stupid but then nothing much surprises me about you two dummies.
laugh.gif

Asclepias

I sure hope the kids can swim!!! Somebody has to save the lifeguards if they fall in!!!:badgrin:

laugh.gif

You must not be able to read because the lifeguards are going to be trained to swim. I cant believe you and Bucky are that fucking stupid but then nothing much surprises me about you two dummies.
laugh.gif

You are stupid Milkweed. You don't hire people who can't swim and train them to be lifeguards, you take people who are already strong swimmers and you train them to be lifeguards.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are stupid Milkweed. You don't hire people who can't swim and train them to be lifeguards, you take people who are already strong swimmers and you train them to be lifeguards.
Sure you do. Didnt you say you were in the service? They train people all the time to do shit they have never done before including swim and shoot weapons. Like I said you are fucking idiot but everyone already knows that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But thats racist....sooooooo

Forum List

Back