City of Phoenix hiring minority lifeguards who CANT SWIM....for diversity.

Here's the current prerequisites to being hired as a beginner lifeguard in Phoenix

� All candidates must be 15 years old prior to the last day of class
� Pass a pre-skills test:

• 300 yards of continuous swimming using either freestyle or breaststroke
  • Tread water for one minute without hands
  • 10 pound brick retrieval in deep water
Parks and Recreation Join Our Aquatics Staff

Pass those and you are a lifegaurd. Are you REALLY telling me you want someone who can't pass those minimum standards watching over children in a pool?
What part of they are going to train the recruits to do this very easy test did you miss?

What part of "if you can't pass that test, you don't have the natural ability to be a lifeguard" do YOU not understand?

I have a 9 year old daughter who can swim 300 yards , tread water for one minute, and pick a 10 pound brick up off the bottom of a pool. Lifeguards need to be people who are naturally comfortable in the water.
After they are trained they will be comfortable dummy.

No they won't , which just further proves that you have lied again. You were never a lifeguard.

Here's the current prerequisites to being hired as a beginner lifeguard in Phoenix

Pass those and you are a lifegaurd. Are you REALLY telling me you want someone who can't pass those minimum standards watching over children in a pool?
What part of they are going to train the recruits to do this very easy test did you miss?

What part of "if you can't pass that test, you don't have the natural ability to be a lifeguard" do YOU not understand?

I have a 9 year old daughter who can swim 300 yards , tread water for one minute, and pick a 10 pound brick up off the bottom of a pool. Lifeguards need to be people who are naturally comfortable in the water.

No they won't , which just further proves that you have lied again. You were never a lifeguard.
Sure Dumbbear. Youre a fucking idiot but it will be alright. :itsok:

I'm an idiot? You're the moron who's claiming that getting rid of standards for lifeguards is a good thing.

Further, you have said, hey give them as long as they need to pass the test. Is the city supposed to spend 6 years training some negro to swim 300 yards if that's what it takes?

Further, who would even want to be a lifeguard if they didn't already love swmming? It makes no sense.

Further, I have a friend who is white and 6' tall, he'd love to be 6'5" and playing in the NBA. Do you agree that the NBA should lower their standards and teach him how to be an NBA player?

I'm an idiot? You're the moron who's claiming that getting rid of standards for lifeguards is a good thing.

Further, you have said, hey give them as long as they need to pass the test. Is the city supposed to spend 6 years training some negro to swim 300 yards if that's what it takes?

Further, who would even want to be a lifeguard if they didn't already love swmming? It makes no sense.

Further, I have a friend who is white and 6' tall, he'd love to be 6'5" and playing in the NBA. Do you agree that the NBA should lower their standards and teach him how to be an NBA player?
Yes youre an idiot. That was an easy question.

Sure. I dont mind giving them as long as they need to pass the test. Pretty sure anyone could learn to do it in less than 3 weeks.

Evidently if you are a recruit to be lifeguard you must want to swim. Are you really this dumb?

What does the privately owned NBA have to do with being life guard? You do realize there are white guys that actually practiced and are in the NBA dont you?

Sure. I dont mind giving them as long as they need to pass the test. Pretty sure anyone could learn to do it in less than 3 weeks.

Evidently if you are a recruit to be lifeguard you must want to swim. Are you really this dumb?

What does the privately owned NBA have to do with being life guard? You do realize there are white guys that actually practiced and are in the NBA dont you?

Oh you mean they practiced and got good enough to make it before showing up and demanding a job. theres a novel fucking concept.

Why do you the government should have lower standards than "being able to do the job you apply for?"

Well, I guess that all works out that way for Congress, so why not for lifeguards as well?

Oh you mean they practiced and got good enough to make it before showing up and demanding a job. theres a novel fucking concept.

Why do you the government should have lower standards than "being able to do the job you apply for?"

Well, I guess that all works out that way for Congress, so why not for lifeguards as well?
No one is demanding a job. The people doing the hiring are recruiting dummy. I told you reading was fundamental.

Who told you I thought that? I wouldnt want someone that wasnt trained being a lifeguard for my kids.

Train blacks all you want, they still won't show up for work anyways

No one is demanding a job. The people doing the hiring are recruiting dummy. I told you reading was fundamental.

Who told you I thought that? I wouldnt want someone that wasnt trained being a lifeguard for my kids.

Why would they lower the standards if people who weren't qualified weren't demanding a chance at the jobs Milkweed

Asclepias

Give them as long as it takes to learn how to swim? WEEKS, if it takes it?

How long can your kid hold his breath?

Why would they lower the standards if people who weren't qualified weren't demanding a chance at the jobs Milkweed
Who said they were lowering the standards?

Why are they recruiting if people are demanding a chance at the job? Damn you are fucking stupid. :laugh:

Asclepias

Give them as long as it takes to learn how to swim? WEEKS, if it takes it?

How long can your kid hold his breath?
Sure. I would give them a month to learn.

I was informed you are not supposed to talk about family but my kids can all hold their breath for about 1:30 seconds under water. My oldest actually works as a lifeguard in the summer.

As usual a fucking idiot like you misses the fact they are recruiting and will train the new life guards on how to swim. What a fucking moron you are Bucky. :laugh:

Yep...just another case of black privilege.
ROTFL110x85.gif

So you want to see a lifeguard that can't swim watching the kids for a month?

And I assume you probably want to pay them for it too, don't you?

Don't you think that sounds a little retarded?

In reading this article to, it sure seems like the city official is saying that only non whites will be exempted from having to pass the prescreening test. Isn't that discrimination?

Forum List

Back