City of Phoenix hiring minority lifeguards who CANT SWIM....for diversity.

No theyre not retard. They said they are going to train them. Thats not removing the prereq. Thats training them to meet it.

Right moron, they will train you to pass the prerequisites that previously you had to pass before being hired.

Why are you so dishonest/stupid

Here's a fucking question, if there concern is a language barrier why don't they hire lifeguards that can already swim and teach them ebonics and spanish?
Because they dont want to do it that way. They want to recruit people and if they cant pass the test, train them to pass it. Why hire white guys and teach them Ebonics and Spanish when its easier to teach someone not white how to swim good enough to pass the test? They dont want any white guys there. Which is the entire point.

and that my friend is discrimination.

Also, why don't you be a man and admit you were wrong and that they HAVE said they are going to remove what was once a prerequisite to be hired as a lifeguard.
Tough. You dont like it go boycott Arizona swimming pools.
laugh.gif

No they didnt say they were going to remove the prereq. They said they were going to train the people to meet it.

You sir are a piece of shit. You truly are. You are a tiny little pathetic half man.

If you go from saying we won't hire anyone who can't do A

to saying

Okay we will hire you if you can't do A and train you to do it

Then you have REMOVED the prerequisite of A

Moron
No dummy. It just means you introduced a stage where they will train you to meet the prereq. You would be correct if they said you never have to learn to swim. Remember when I said you were a fucking idiot? Please refer to that post in the future before you type something stupid.

Here's the pertinent section of the federal law

UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
SEC. 2000e-2. [Section 703]

(a) Employer practices

It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer -

(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin; or

(2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees or applicants for employment in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

This proposal CLEARLY violates the law. You can't say "okay we need blacks and hispanics so we're going to specifically target those races" any more than you could say "okay , I'm only hiring whites"
So go shut them down. What are you waiting for?

so you acknowledge that they are violating federal law, but make light of it. What a douche.
No I dont acknowledge anything. I just said if you are going to do something about it....well get to it. Youre white boy whine is getting nauseating.
laugh.gif

Right moron, they will train you to pass the prerequisites that previously you had to pass before being hired.

Why are you so dishonest/stupid

Here's a fucking question, if there concern is a language barrier why don't they hire lifeguards that can already swim and teach them ebonics and spanish?
Because they dont want to do it that way. They want to recruit people and if they cant pass the test, train them to pass it. Why hire white guys and teach them Ebonics and Spanish when its easier to teach someone not white how to swim good enough to pass the test? They dont want any white guys there. Which is the entire point.

Also, why don't you be a man and admit you were wrong and that they HAVE said they are going to remove what was once a prerequisite to be hired as a lifeguard.
laugh.gif

No they didnt say they were going to remove the prereq. They said they were going to train the people to meet it.

You sir are a piece of shit. You truly are. You are a tiny little pathetic half man.

to saying

Moron
No dummy. It just means you introduced a stage where they will train you to meet the prereq. You would be correct if they said you never have to learn to swim. Remember when I said you were a fucking idiot? Please refer to that post in the future before you type something stupid.

Shut the fuck up

Prior to this announcement if you couldn't already pass the test, they wouldn't hire you.

Now they will hire you even if you don't pass the test

That means they removed the requirement

Dumb fuck. I mean seriously why do you even bother denying that is true?

laugh.gif

to saying

Moron

Shut the fuck up

Prior to this announcement if you couldn't already pass the test, they wouldn't hire you.

Now they will hire you even if you don't pass the test

That means they removed the requirement

Dumb fuck. I mean seriously why do you even bother denying that is true?
Getting emotional ehh? How are you going to make me shut up?
laugh.gif

Didnt I tell you to refer to the "fucking idiot" post? Do you really believe they are going to man pools with people that cant swim and open themselves up to lawsuits? Please stop your whining you silly ass white boy. You are embarrassing yourself by proving you actually believe that.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I worked a lifeguard at a public pool one summer when I was a teenager. Swimming had little to do with the job. Basically it was more like babysitting.

City Recruits Minority Lifeguards Even If They Can t Swim - Fox Nation

You just cant make this shit up. So...a city council member said their public pools have a lot of black and hispanic kids but most of their lifeguards are white....and "we dont like that"

Basically. ..these lifeguards come from affluent suburbs with strong school swimming programs. Why?? Well....because a water lifeguard just may need to be....A STRONG FUCKING SWIMMER.

But...rest easy all you fans of diversity and affirmative action.

The city said black and hispanic lifeguard candidates will still get hired even they "DONT NNECESSARILY PASS" the swim test.

Translation: "Dont necessarily pass the swim test" also means FAILED the swim test.

Just....wow. This is the mental disease running through our nation. Whats next? Diversify USMC snipers...even if you cant shoot?
As usual a fucking idiot like you misses the fact they are recruiting and will train the new life guards on how to swim. What a fucking moron you are Bucky. :laugh:

You're the one who can't read. The article didn't say they would train the new hires to swim, at least not up to expectations. The actual words were, “we will work with you in your swimming abilities.” That could mean a lot of things. It could mean they would be trained to meet the same standards set for Whites, but it could also mean that they would be trained to the extent possible but would not be held to the same standards as White lifeguards. It could also mean that even if a minority hiree completely failed the training he/she would be paired with a qualified White lifeguard.

If they are bending the rules to hire a minority, it is doubtful that they would fire them if they failed to meet the same standards set for Whites. They are willing to assume safety risks in the name of diversity. You may find that acceptable, but I do not.

You need to quit insulting others. You lack the mental capacity to talk down to anyone.

Another white boy butt hurt thread.
laugh.gif

Face it fellas. Your days are numbered.
At a mere 12% of the population, with Hispanics already out-pacing you at the 16% mark, and as you accelerate your slide towards collective irrelevancy and losing your minority spotlight to Spanish speakers... look who's talking... <snort> <snicker> <chuckle> <horselaugh>

You just cant make this shit up. So...a city council member said their public pools have a lot of black and hispanic kids but most of their lifeguards are white....and "we dont like that"

Basically. ..these lifeguards come from affluent suburbs with strong school swimming programs. Why?? Well....because a water lifeguard just may need to be....A STRONG FUCKING SWIMMER.

The city said black and hispanic lifeguard candidates will still get hired even they "DONT NNECESSARILY PASS" the swim test.

Translation: "Dont necessarily pass the swim test" also means FAILED the swim test.

Just....wow. This is the mental disease running through our nation. Whats next? Diversify USMC snipers...even if you cant shoot?
As usual a fucking idiot like you misses the fact they are recruiting and will train the new life guards on how to swim. What a fucking moron you are Bucky. :laugh:

Really? The city or you think they're going to turn weak or non-swimmers into lifesaving swimmers in a reasonable amount of time?

Lifeguarding
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.

Prerequisites:

• Minimum age: 15 years
  • Swim 300 yards continuously
  • Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
  • Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds:
  • Starting in the water, swim 20 yards
  • Surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object
  • Return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point
  • Exit the water without using a ladder or steps
Lifeguarding
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.

Here is the actual story, that FOX and then Bucky, twisted to attack black people (notice the story is two years old).

In Phoenix A New Quest For Diverse Public Pool Lifeguards NPR

What they are doing is recruiting minorities to train to even be able to apply for the job.
Then why didn't Phoenix just say they plan to offer blacks swimming lessons?

Did they think the Democrats would give them more money if they made it sound complicated?

What do you expect, liberals elected the least qualified man to be president. Just because he was black, being a liberal. Proves you are mentally challenged.

Hell, let's hire people to drive trains that can't read speed limit signs! We can always teach them later, and hopefully they'll learn.
We can teach them later, unless we send them to a union teacher who can't teach.

Another white boy butt hurt thread.
laugh.gif

Face it fellas. Your days are numbered.
At a mere 12% of the population, with Hispanics already out-pacing you at the 16% mark, and as you accelerate your slide towards collective irrelevancy and losing your minority spotlight to Spanish speakers... look who's talking... <snort> <snicker> <chuckle> <horselaugh>
Juan Valdez gonna make Simon Legree look like a slacker.

You can't train blacks to swim well when they have the buoyancy of a rock. If I went to a pool and saw a black man sitting in the lifeguard perch, I would say "Hell no!" and take my family somewhere else. Fortunately we have our own pool.

And no black lifeguards.

Actually I'm wondering why this is such a big issue...
We have all sorts of lifeguards here from north to south of west coast with different kinds of races. Also I even saw a Muslim lifeguard in Boston last summer.

Because they are hiring lifeguards that CANNOT FUCKING PASS THE TEST TO BE A LIFEGUARD!

Actually I'm wondering why this is such a big issue...
We have all sorts of lifeguards here from north to south of west coast with different kinds of races. Also I even saw a Muslim lifeguard in Boston last summer.

Because they are hiring lifeguards that CANNOT FUCKING PASS THE TEST TO BE A LIFEGUARD!
Public education has been hiring teachers that cannot pass the test for decades.

It will be fine, as the success of public education is obvious.

If you see a lifeguard that is black or hispanic the decision to remain at that location is yours. If you feel that this was a political hire go somewhere else.

Forum List

Back