City of Phoenix hiring minority lifeguards who CANT SWIM....for diversity.

So are the days of any child who swims in a public pool in Phoenix.

No....they'll get a surge of white kids from guilty white liberal parents.

Wife: "Honey...lets take little Jonny to the city pool. They have a more inclusive lifeguard staff."
Husband: "Yeah...um...they cant swim."
Wife: "I didnt marry a racist did I?"
Husband: "AHHHHH!!!! GOD NO...I MEAN...NOT GOD...OTHER WORDLY SPIRITUAL BEING WHO MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST...NO!"

Wife: (in her head thinking...) thats right you spineless faggot you'll do what I fucking say or ill cut you dick off.

Husband: "Well...im sure the lifeguards have a backup plan other than swimming to save them. Ok. Lets go."

You aren't very smart some times.

There days are numbered because they are more likely to drown when the "lifeguard" can't swim well enough to save them.
You must not be able to read because the lifeguards are going to be trained to swim. I cant believe you and Bucky are that fucking stupid but then nothing much surprises me about you two dummies.
laugh.gif

You are stupid Milkweed. You don't hire people who can't swim and train them to be lifeguards, you take people who are already strong swimmers and you train them to be lifeguards.
Sure you do. Didnt you say you were in the service? They train people all the time to do shit they have never done before including swim. Like I said you are fucking idiot but everyone already knows that.
laugh.gif

So you really believe that the training lifeguards in Phoenix will receive is anywhere close to what the military does?

And by the way, no stupid if you show up in basic training and barely pass the shooting qualifications the military doesn't make you a sniper, they take the guys who do the BEST at shooting and make THEM the snipers.

No....they'll get a surge of white kids from guilty white liberal parents.

Wife: "Honey...lets take little Jonny to the city pool. They have a more inclusive lifeguard staff."
Husband: "Yeah...um...they cant swim."
Wife: "I didnt marry a racist did I?"
Husband: "AHHHHH!!!! GOD NO...I MEAN...NOT GOD...OTHER WORDLY SPIRITUAL BEING WHO MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST...NO!"

Wife: (in her head thinking...) thats right you spineless faggot you'll do what I fucking say or ill cut you dick off.

Husband: "Well...im sure the lifeguards have a backup plan other than swimming to save them. Ok. Lets go."

There days are numbered because they are more likely to drown when the "lifeguard" can't swim well enough to save them.
You must not be able to read because the lifeguards are going to be trained to swim. I cant believe you and Bucky are that fucking stupid but then nothing much surprises me about you two dummies.
laugh.gif

You are stupid Milkweed. You don't hire people who can't swim and train them to be lifeguards, you take people who are already strong swimmers and you train them to be lifeguards.
Sure you do. Didnt you say you were in the service? They train people all the time to do shit they have never done before including swim. Like I said you are fucking idiot but everyone already knows that.
laugh.gif

So you really believe that the training lifeguards in Phoenix will receive is anywhere close to what the military does?

And by the way, no stupid if you show up in basic training and barely pass the shooting qualifications the military doesn't make you a sniper, they take the guys who do the BEST at shooting and make THEM the snipers.
Yes I do. Matter of fact they will probably get better training.

I wasnt talking about snipers I was talking about lifeguards and the fact its not that hard of a job. I know I was actually a lifeguard.

Irregardless of your retarded sniper analogy. You do realize that some snipers never fired a weapon before going to the military right?

I know...

Let's hire truck drivers that can't drive, too!!! That should make the drive to work more interesting!

Or give guns to cops that don't know how to shoot, and turn them loose in Baltimore!!!:badgrin:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wasnt talking about snipers I was talking about lifeguards and the fact its not that hard of a job. I know I was actually a lifeguard.

Of course you were a lifeguard once, probably saved 40 kids at one time, and who said it was a hard job, but SWIMMING is like you know the main component.

I guess next airlines should start hiring pilots who can't fly planes.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of course you were a lifeguard once, probably saved 40 kids at one time, and who said it was a hard job, but SWIMMING is like you know the main component.

I guess next airlines should start hiring pilots who can't fly planes.
Thats why they are going to train the people on how to swim moron. Reading is fundamental. No wonder the news easily gets you dummies hyped up. They just gloss over shit and you get worked up in a lather because you cant read for yourself.
laugh.gif

Yes. Truckers who cant drive. Pilots who cant fly.

As long as we lessen the whiteness of it all its ok.

Im thinking we need more black and hispanic school teachers teaching Chinese, German and French. I mean....its ok if they cant actually SPEAK those languages.....we'll work with them.

Here's the current prerequisites to being hired as a beginner lifeguard in Phoenix

� All candidates must be 15 years old prior to the last day of class
� Pass a pre-skills test:

• 300 yards of continuous swimming using either freestyle or breaststroke
  • Tread water for one minute without hands
  • 10 pound brick retrieval in deep water
Parks and Recreation Join Our Aquatics Staff

Pass those and you are a lifegaurd. Are you REALLY telling me you want someone who can't pass those minimum standards watching over children in a pool?

Here's the current prerequisites to being hired as a beginner lifeguard in Phoenix

Pass those and you are a lifegaurd. Are you REALLY telling me you want someone who can't pass those minimum standards watching over children in a pool?
What part of they are going to train the recruits to do this very easy test did you miss?

But did you see the council said they'll still hire minority candidates who "dont necessarily pass"? (aka....failed).

Yay diversity!

Asclepias

Were you one of them thar lifeguards that can't swim?
You cant be a life guard and not know how to swim.
Sure you can... Just move to Phoenix!
In a staggering case of affirmative action gone wild, officials in a major U.S. city are actually recruiting minorities to be lifeguards at public pools even if they’re not good swimmers. It’s all in the name of diversity.

You can’t make this stuff up. It’s a real-life story out of Phoenix, the capitol of Arizona and the nation’s sixth-largest city. It has more than 1.4 million residents and, among its official mottos is “value and respect” of diversity. This means “more than gender and race,” according to the city’s officialwebsite. It also encompasses “uniqueness and individuality” and embracing differences. “We put this belief into action to provide effective services to our diverse community.”

Evidently officials are willing to compromise those “effective services” at 29 public swimming pools spread throughout the city. To diversify the lifeguard force, Phoenix will spend thousands of dollars to recruit minorities even if they’re not strong swimmers, according to an official quoted in a news report.:banana:

What part of they are going to train the recruits to do this very easy test did you miss?

What part of "if you can't pass that test, you don't have the natural ability to be a lifeguard" do YOU not understand?

I have a 9 year old daughter who can swim 300 yards , tread water for one minute, and pick a 10 pound brick up off the bottom of a pool. Lifeguards need to be people who are naturally comfortable in the water.

But did you see the council said they'll still hire minority candidates who "dont necessarily pass"? (aka....failed).

Yay diversity!
Good stuff. Give them as many chances to pass the test as possible. I like the idea. Too bad for you.

Im pretty sure the Navy SEALs are racist and need to pass black and hispanic BUDS trainees....who cant swim. Its only fair!

What part of "if you can't pass that test, you don't have the natural ability to be a lifeguard" do YOU not understand?

I have a 9 year old daughter who can swim 300 yards , tread water for one minute, and pick a 10 pound brick up off the bottom of a pool. Lifeguards need to be people who are naturally comfortable in the water.
After they are trained they will be comfortable dummy.

Asclepias

Were you one of them thar lifeguards that can't swim?
You cant be a life guard and not know how to swim.
Sure you can... Just move to Phoenix!
In a staggering case of affirmative action gone wild, officials in a major U.S. city are actually recruiting minorities to be lifeguards at public pools even if they’re not good swimmers. It’s all in the name of diversity.

You can’t make this stuff up. It’s a real-life story out of Phoenix, the capitol of Arizona and the nation’s sixth-largest city. It has more than 1.4 million residents and, among its official mottos is “value and respect” of diversity. This means “more than gender and race,” according to the city’s officialwebsite. It also encompasses “uniqueness and individuality” and embracing differences. “We put this belief into action to provide effective services to our diverse community.”

Evidently officials are willing to compromise those “effective services” at 29 public swimming pools spread throughout the city. To diversify the lifeguard force, Phoenix will spend thousands of dollars to recruit minorities even if they’re not strong swimmers, according to an official quoted in a news report.:banana:
Sounds like the spin on this story got you excited. Did you read the part where they said they were going to train the recruits or did your dull sheep senses block that out?
laugh.gif

Hell, let's hire people to drive trains that can't read speed limit signs! We can always teach them later, and hopefully they'll learn.

Forum List

Back