City Requires Business License Before Teens Can Cut Grass

How f*cking stupid and ignorant are you. The law is the law except for you ass-licking teabaggers.
When you get "the gropenfuheres" nuts out of you mouth, maybe you will get enough oxygen to your pea brain to think.
“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

Remember this numbnuts and sh*t for brains.
Rules for all. Except for you lying teabaggers. Stay on your knees in front of the "the peemeister" and take what you like from him.

tumblr_lp7o22h7Ql1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Well, aren't you a pile of sh*t. Once again. Teabaggers like you, that like to kneel before "the peemeister" are all alike. Rules and regulations are for the other guy, but not you fools.

The right way to do things is to not require a fuken license to cut grass.
You dumb fukes and your adoration of government regulations..

Just like a liberal....
Never met a tax he didnt like.
God you're stupid.

Care to show Me where, in all of American history, that government has made it a law that a kid should have a business license to cut a neighbor's law for a few bucks?

What next? Are you going to let old women starve or freeze to death because you won't let neighborhood kids shovel snow for a few bucks?

Get back to Me when you fucks learn to follow the few, and very simple, rules that have been laid out for you.

WTF does this have to do with greedy politicians who want to tax every fuken move we make?

I bet you support shutting down little kids Cool aide stands as well.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”
OMG, what a loathsome creature. Furniture shopping? That's like so underhanded!

Meanwhile, Bil Clinton gets his pecker sucked in our Oval Office and the libs yawn in indifference.

And in Alabama of all places.

I thought you southerners were free people.

Guess I was wrong.
All them Yankees that moved south when the north was in decline the last 25 years have changed the landscape.
I've watched it here in KC. The city is losing people every year because they are moving to safer areas with better schools. The problem is, they are bringing their failed ideology with them.

So, in Gardendale, Alabama and other cities in America (really, this is America???) are requiring kids that are motivated to work for some extra money to have business licenses. These kids are being punished for having the ambition to earn money instead of laying around rotting their brains away on video games and the garbage on TV. Seriously, let these kids be kids and enjoy their youth.

The assholes that come up with shit like this couldn't figure out how to use a lawnmower if their lives depended on it. These are losers who have no clue as to what working class America is all about.

I've got a great idea, how about we impose $50,000 fees for on each elected official who votes to pass new regulations.

Teens Require A Business License To Mow Grass For Money

"No officer, there is no business agreement between us. He, kind young man that he has been raised to be offered to cut my lawn because I myself am motivationally enfeebled to a disturbing and ineffable degree. He receives no wages, though I may magnanimously gift him out of the kindness of my heart from time to time, which is of course beyond the authority of the law, as I'm sure you realize.

"Now, get off my lawn."

"When buying and selling are legislated ... the first thing to be bought and sold is legislators."

P.J. O'Rourke

"No officer, there is no business agreement between us. He, kind young man that he has been raised to be offered to cut my lawn because I myself am motivationally enfeebled to a disturbing and ineffable degree. He receives no wages, though I may magnanimously gift him out of the kindness of my heart from time to time, which is of course beyond the authority of the law, as I'm sure you realize.

"Now, get off my lawn."
-------------------------------------------------- it would be good if everyone did that Billy !!

What is amazing is that this is red Alabama not a blue state. Apparently we have some crooked Republicans.

Forum List

Back