City welcome sign with islamist woman in jijab sparks outrage in Sweden

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sex robots and sex dolls reinforce the view that women are objects and normalise men's violence against women, three feminist Swedish organisations claim. They're demanding legislation targeting technology that "reproduces ideas about exploiting women's bodies".
City welcome sign with Islamist woman in hijab sparks outrage in Sweden - Voice of Europe

LOL you mean the dumb asses are growing a pair and realizing how they just gae up their country to everything and everyone but themselves, you mean they are figuring out how they are going to be the DOGS off the nation.

Join the club the same type of US ASSHOLES will have to join the same train before the dumbases realize just how real all this bs really is.

But they won't learn until they watch their 12 yr old being raped by radical muslim groups and then when daddy sticks up for his daughter he goes to jail not the rapist.

HERE IS THE BEST PART OF ALL WITH YOU US STOOGES YOU ALL ARE SO G. D freaking DUMB
YOU CAN'T EVEN TIE THE FFAT THAT N Y HAS MUSLIM COPS TO " JUST LIKE EUROPE" IT'S IN YOUR US FACES MORONS!!

Not sure what a "Jijab" or "tying the ffat" is but even less sure what the "Voice of Europe" is.

So I looked 'em up.

>> In review, Voice of Europe reports stories from European media and frames and spins them in a misleading way that always turns out negative for immigrants and the European Union: “Almost 98% of gang rapists in Sweden have a migrant background”, “Sweden reports highest number of murders in fifteen years” Voice of Europe also has a poor track record with fact checkers.

Voice of Europe’s stories consist of sensational click bait headlines and focus on a variety of topics that are mostly anti-immigrant with emotionally loaded headlines and content such as “Swedish student suspended for telling the truth about migrant sex crimes.“ Voice of Europe frequently uses factually mixed sources such as Breitbart, Daily Mail, Gatestone Institute, and Sputnik News.

Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing. (M Huitsing 4/8/2018) Updated (10/24/2018)

extremeright031.png

• Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing.
What a surprise there. Imagine a poster with this track record using a questionable fringe source. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

/thread

Not sure what a "Jijab" or "tying the ffat" is but even less sure what the "Voice of Europe" is.

So I looked 'em up.

>> In review, Voice of Europe reports stories from European media and frames and spins them in a misleading way that always turns out negative for immigrants and the European Union: “Almost 98% of gang rapists in Sweden have a migrant background”, “Sweden reports highest number of murders in fifteen years” Voice of Europe also has a poor track record with fact checkers.

Voice of Europe’s stories consist of sensational click bait headlines and focus on a variety of topics that are mostly anti-immigrant with emotionally loaded headlines and content such as “Swedish student suspended for telling the truth about migrant sex crimes.“ Voice of Europe frequently uses factually mixed sources such as Breitbart, Daily Mail, Gatestone Institute, and Sputnik News.

Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing. (M Huitsing 4/8/2018) Updated (10/24/2018)

extremeright031.png

• Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing.
What a surprise there. Imagine a poster with this track record using a questionable fringe source. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

/thread
To be fair it is still probably better than his usual links.

Forum List

Back