Civl War or Secession?

Civil War II or Secession

a question for conservatives

would you prefer CIVIL WAR II

or SECESSION?

I see a LOT of threads started by trump supporters on BOTH of those 2 topics

so...

which would you prefer?
lets start off with a few facts first and see if you want either.
you lefties want to ban all police. So the police will not be on your side.
You lefties hate all military and yell in their faces. So the military will not be on your side.
If there is a war or you try to secede from the Union like the Democrat slaves owners did back in the 1800's , do you think it will go over well for you idiots who will not have police or military on your side?
So which do you prefer, civil war or secession?
I am ready for both, are you? I have friends in the military and police, they are ready also...Are you?
I have friends in both also. Now answer the question.

Which do you prefer, civil war or secession?
Go fuck yourself. You lying piece of shit.
If you say so, message board punk.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
It is just logical. Most of the people who are rioting are losers. Total losers. We all can be losers here and there. But total losers is 100%. 100% pure bonified bottom of the barrel maggot shit. Freedom with free choice, favored protected groups, denial to white guys and social programs that can be corrupted gives you this in a rich nation that has ended the wrongs near 60 years ago. Where are all the great business and tech people? Where are the great scientists and inventers? Where are the great industrial giants? So the losers riot because they know they will never be that. And that is hurting us in world competition. What is worse is most of these people are not competitive in blue collar jobs. And blue collar jobs are corrupted to degree depending on what ones people are in. Government pensions are stupid. A nice collapse will cull that. and they will be cut by force at some point. There is more. But you know it. Now, being screwed with by others is another story.

Pick a country you would model the U.S. after. Tell us what that would be.

"Pick a country you would model the U.S. after. Tell us what that would be."

If I HAD to pick one (you said...ONE....pick ONE....)
I would probably pick one of the HAPPIEST COUNTRIES in the world;

Denmark, Finland...Australia, maybe....

Personally I'd much rather stay here but I would make some POSITIVE changes;

AFFORDABLE (NOT FREE!) education
AFFORDABLE (NOT FREE!) healthcare
a police Force that abides by their sworn oath

If we truly want America GREAT then a GOOD and AFFORDABLE education system is very important.

I'm all for capitalism but I think it should be fettered/controlled to the point that ANYONE working a full time job earns enough to live ABOVE the poverty line.

I have no problem with millionaires or billionaires but it seems to me that if MORE people have "spending money" then our whole economic system will function much better.

more people being able to AFFORD to go to the movies, dine out, attend sporting events etc has GOT to be good for the economy...
I have all the solutions.

To make something affordable, what must be done? It needs a price point that makes the effort worthwhile and needs to eliminate factors that cause the price point to go beyond what is generally attainable for at least 65% of the population. When portions of the population get education for FREE, others are required to pick up the slack.

Same with healthcare.

The police force that has fewer laws to enforce will be much easier to keep under control. Examine the laws and cut back what is strictly malum prohibitum.

You're not wrong that having more people with money to spend is a good thing for EVERYONE.

The problem is that the elites want to keep us down so they can control us....with government. Liberty solves a shit ton of problems. Government causes them.

as I said....i don't want FREE.....just affordable

and

I would change/overhaul the welfare system

it would become; WORKFARE!

need help?
no job?
no education?
no training?
3 kids and no income?

come to WORKFARE!

WORKFARE is a program designed to HELP PEOPLE TEMPORARILY until they can be placed back into the workforce.

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED into the WORKFARE program you will receive;

rent assistance
food assistance
heat and lights
free baby sitting
EDUCATION and TRAINING
for a SHORT period of time until you are ready to LEAVE WORKFARE and go BACK TO WORK!

while on WORKFARE you will be expected to;

spend x hours (4?) every day learning/training for some profession/job
spend x hours (4?) every day assisting OTHER WORKFARE candidates with babysitting, training

the program will be designed to educate and train people QUICKLY and get them OFF of any kind of assistance.

(you don't need to have kids to join workfare, ANY person who qualifies (?)
would be eligible)

If we truly want America GREAT then a GOOD and AFFORDABLE education system is very important.

I'm all for capitalism but I think it should be fettered/controlled to the point that ANYONE working a full time job earns enough to live ABOVE the poverty line.

I have no problem with millionaires or billionaires but it seems to me that if MORE people have "spending money" then our whole economic system will function much better.

more people being able to AFFORD to go to the movies, dine out, attend sporting events etc has GOT to be good for the economy...

To make something affordable, what must be done? It needs a price point that makes the effort worthwhile and needs to eliminate factors that cause the price point to go beyond what is generally attainable for at least 65% of the population. When portions of the population get education for FREE, others are required to pick up the slack.

Same with healthcare.

The police force that has fewer laws to enforce will be much easier to keep under control. Examine the laws and cut back what is strictly malum prohibitum.

You're not wrong that having more people with money to spend is a good thing for EVERYONE.

The problem is that the elites want to keep us down so they can control us....with government. Liberty solves a shit ton of problems. Government causes them.

and

need help?
no job?
no education?
no training?
3 kids and no income?

come to WORKFARE!

WORKFARE is a program designed to HELP PEOPLE TEMPORARILY until they can be placed back into the workforce.

rent assistance
food assistance
heat and lights
free baby sitting
EDUCATION and TRAINING
for a SHORT period of time until you are ready to LEAVE WORKFARE and go BACK TO WORK!

spend x hours (4?) every day assisting OTHER WORKFARE candidates with babysitting, training

the program will be designed to educate and train people QUICKLY and get them OFF of any kind of assistance.

would be eligible)
We have a system like that in Texas. (Texas Workforce Commission) TWC

The free problem comes in when people who do not have a right to live and work in the US or Texas come in and Texas or Texans are forced to pay their way.

Denmark and the others don't have that problem.

NeedsAWall.gif

SouthernBorderProx.gif

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
You lefties hate all military and yell in their faces. So the military will not be on your side.
If there is a war or you try to secede from the Union like the Democrat slaves owners did back in the 1800's , do you think it will go over well for you idiots who will not have police or military on your side?

Not all "lefties" want to ban all police. This kind of hyperbole is absurd on its face. Not all lefties hate the military and not all slave owners were Democrats.

As to a civil war, it seems those who want one haven't thought out the fact that the Military is no longer lily white, it was integrated by the Democratic President Harry Truman 70+ years ago.

As for secession, why would anyone seek to withdraw from the Union? Anyone who can think critically and not only emotionally would consider the cost-benefits and cost-deficits in doing so. A few states would see cost-benefits, and those are the blue states.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
So which do you prefer, civil war or secession?
I am ready for both, are you? I have friends in the military and police, they are ready also...Are you?
I have friends in both also. Now answer the question.

Which do you prefer, civil war or secession?
Go fuck yourself. You lying piece of shit.
If you say so, message board punk.
bwwaaaaaaahhhaaaaa....just using your own words back at you , pajama boy...

Same with healthcare.

and

need help?
no job?
no education?
no training?
3 kids and no income?

come to WORKFARE!

rent assistance
food assistance
heat and lights
free baby sitting
EDUCATION and TRAINING

would be eligible)

Read up on AFDC and TANF: The former no longer exists, the latter allows every state to create their own system of aid to the needy. Your comment on "Workfare" exists in part in California.

Same with healthcare.

and

need help?
no job?
no education?
no training?
3 kids and no income?

come to WORKFARE!

rent assistance
food assistance
heat and lights
free baby sitting
EDUCATION and TRAINING

would be eligible)
What about this guy in the video? And are you planning to steal from those who work hard, so those that dont want to work hard, can be "equal"?

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

TWO wingnut wet dreams in one OP?

You must be wetting your little pantys!!!!

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

I'm truly sorry you are a deranged lunatic.

I don't think I can help you.

i don't think ANYONE can help you.

But I will repeat the question;

would you prefer a CIVIL WAR II?

or to Secede from the union?

Stupid questions only deserve sarcastic answers.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
Not a conservative. I'd prefer secession, but the state isn't willing to let anybody go off on their own without bloodshed. Refer to the period between 1860 and 1865. The lifeblood of the state and the empire resides in it's control of territory, population, and revenues.

"Am I to let them go on… [a]nd open Charleston, etc., as ports of entry, with their ten-percent tariff. What, then, would become of my tariff?” ~ Lincoln to Colonel John B. Baldwin, deputized by the Virginian Commissioners to determine whether Lincoln would use force, April 4, 1861
The hell you say?!?!

The Union was more concerned with revenues than slavery?!?

View attachment 349334

Isn't that the fucking truth! Baseball (pro) didn't begin until 1869. It was 1947 before the sport was
integrated and all the damn teams were in the North.

I understand all the racial comments hurled at Jackie Robinson, but the truth is...they were hurled by
Northerners not Southerners.

Different strokes for different folks. Last time around lots of folks considered it to be one or the other. Same as now.

so you don't have a preference?

remember: Secession means NO WAR, NO KILLING

but Civil War II means you get to kill people.....

still undecided?
What makes you think it matters? My point is that last time around most people in the South thought it was secession (because it considered itself a new nation and the "Civil War" to actually be an invasion by a foreign nation) while the Union considered secession to be insurrection (civil war). A war is what it is no matter how you label it. History mostly uses the Union label but many in the South still label it The War of Northern Aggression. Either way it's still just a label.

As a moderate, I prefer secession, OF COURSE!

It would be wonderful if we could harmoniously divide up the country so that people could live with people of their choice.

In other words, let's do a peaceful Yugoslavia. Now that each group has its own country, things are so much nicer over there, I hear. And don't forget the divorce agreed upon by the former Czechoslovakia.

Same with healthcare.

and

need help?
no job?
no education?
no training?
3 kids and no income?

come to WORKFARE!

rent assistance
food assistance
heat and lights
free baby sitting
EDUCATION and TRAINING

would be eligible)
What about this guy in the video? And are you planning to steal from those who work hard, so those that dont want to work hard, can be "equal"?

"are you planning to steal from those who work hard, so those that dont want to work hard, can be "equal"?

no

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
Not a conservative. I'd prefer secession, but the state isn't willing to let anybody go off on their own without bloodshed. Refer to the period between 1860 and 1865. The lifeblood of the state and the empire resides in it's control of territory, population, and revenues.

"Am I to let them go on… [a]nd open Charleston, etc., as ports of entry, with their ten-percent tariff. What, then, would become of my tariff?” ~ Lincoln to Colonel John B. Baldwin, deputized by the Virginian Commissioners to determine whether Lincoln would use force, April 4, 1861
The hell you say?!?!

View attachment 349334

Isn't that the fucking truth! Baseball (pro) didn't begin until 1869. It was 1947 before the sport was

I understand all the racial comments hurled at Jackie Robinson, but the truth is...they were hurled by

"I understand all the racial comments hurled at Jackie Robinson, but the truth is...they were hurled by
Northerners not Southerners. "

so NO southerners ANYWHERE are or were ever racist bigots?

NONE?

If the REAL Racists are NORTHERN and NOT SOUTHERN why did the south fight for slavery?

if the REAL Racists are NORTHERN....are they NORTHERN CHRISTIANS?

NORTHERN CONSERVATIVES?

or do you think NORTHERN LIBERAL FEMINIST ATHEISTS are hurling all those insults?

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

I'd prefer you go home and stop pissing in my front yard.

Speaking to your humble question? It's always an either/or proposition with you and your ideological ilk, isn't it. Gravity is not an up or down situation. That being said, no secession or civil war sequel will happen in our lifetimes. Which leaves option three: a purge of radicalized leftists from American government, educational systems, culture, society, religion and soil.

I'd prefer you go home and stop pissing in my front yard.

Speaking to your humble question? It's always an either/or proposition with you and your ideological ilk, isn't it. Gravity is not an up or down situation. That being said, no secession or civil war sequel will happen in our lifetimes. Which leaves option three: a purge of radicalized leftists from American government, educational systems, culture, society, religion and soil.

"I'd prefer you go home and stop pissing in my front yard."

fuk you scumbag

I'd prefer that YOU would stop pissing all over the constitution.

"Speaking to your humble question? It's always an either/or proposition with you and your ideological ilk, isn't it."

do you mean like how anyone who doesn't LOVE trump is an enemy of America?

do you mean how like if any person says "I don't want any religion dictating law in the USA" you immediatly say "THEN YOU HATE CHRISTIANS!"

kinda like that?

or is it like how you are automatically assuming I am a LEFTWINGER simply because I am asking a reasonable question?

do you realize that JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE STRONGLY OPPOSES RIGHT WINGERS that does NOT automatically mean that person MUST BE a LEFTWINGER?

do you know WHY you think that?

because It's always an either/or proposition with you and your ideological ilk, isn't it.....

us or them
with us or against us
a trumper or anenemy of America

you are such a moron.

"That being said, no secession or civil war sequel will happen in our lifetimes. Which leaves option three: a purge of radicalized leftists from American government, educational systems, culture, society, religion and soil."

since you consider ME a "radical leftist" do you want to PURGE me, too?

and by PURGE....how would you PURGE me?

"It's always an either/or proposition with you and your ideological ilk, isn't it."

oh the irony....

you cons are just dumber than dirt....

you accuse ME of;

"It's always an either/or proposition with you and your ideological ilk, isn't it."

but then you say;

"anyone who isn't ONE OF US should be PURGED!"

" Which leaves option three: a purge of radicalized leftists from American government, educational systems, culture, society, religion and soil."

so EITHER I become a deranged piece of conservative crap like YOU OR I will be purged!

you are truly human garbage

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

The hell you say?!?!

View attachment 349334

"I understand all the racial comments hurled at Jackie Robinson, but the truth is...they were hurled by
Northerners not Southerners. "

so NO southerners ANYWHERE are or were ever racist bigots?

NONE?

If the REAL Racists are NORTHERN and NOT SOUTHERN why did the south fight for slavery?

if the REAL Racists are NORTHERN....are they NORTHERN CHRISTIANS?

NORTHERN CONSERVATIVES?

or do you think NORTHERN LIBERAL FEMINIST ATHEISTS are hurling all those insults?

The South didn't fight for slavery...It fought for State's Rights.

The North didn't fight to free all the slaves. The North fought to preserve the Union. How could the
North fight to end slavery when 6 States in the Union had an institution of slavery? The Emancipation
Proclamation only freed slaves in the state's that had seceded from the Union. The Northern States were
exempt from the EP

Why did John Brown have a 10,000 dollar bounty placed on his head by the Federal Government?

Forum List

Back