Civl War or Secession?

Civil War II or Secession

a question for conservatives

would you prefer CIVIL WAR II

or SECESSION?

I see a LOT of threads started by trump supporters on BOTH of those 2 topics

so...

which would you prefer?
lets start off with a few facts first and see if you want either.
you lefties want to ban all police. So the police will not be on your side.
You lefties hate all military and yell in their faces. So the military will not be on your side.
If there is a war or you try to secede from the Union like the Democrat slaves owners did back in the 1800's , do you think it will go over well for you idiots who will not have police or military on your side?
So which do you prefer, civil war or secession?
Secession. However, the inevitable result of that is civil war, if past experience is any guide.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
Not a conservative. I'd prefer secession, but the state isn't willing to let anybody go off on their own without bloodshed. Refer to the period between 1860 and 1865. The lifeblood of the state and the empire resides in it's control of territory, population, and revenues.

"Am I to let them go on… [a]nd open Charleston, etc., as ports of entry, with their ten-percent tariff. What, then, would become of my tariff?” ~ Lincoln to Colonel John B. Baldwin, deputized by the Virginian Commissioners to determine whether Lincoln would use force, April 4, 1861
The hell you say?!?!

The Union was more concerned with revenues than slavery?!?

View attachment 349334

Isn't that the fucking truth! Baseball (pro) didn't begin until 1869. It was 1947 before the sport was
integrated and all the damn teams were in the North.

I understand all the racial comments hurled at Jackie Robinson, but the truth is...they were hurled by
Northerners not Southerners.

"I understand all the racial comments hurled at Jackie Robinson, but the truth is...they were hurled by
Northerners not Southerners. "

so NO southerners ANYWHERE are or were ever racist bigots?

NONE?

If the REAL Racists are NORTHERN and NOT SOUTHERN why did the south fight for slavery?

if the REAL Racists are NORTHERN....are they NORTHERN CHRISTIANS?

NORTHERN CONSERVATIVES?

or do you think NORTHERN LIBERAL FEMINIST ATHEISTS are hurling all those insults?

The South didn't fight for slavery...It fought for State's Rights.

The North didn't fight to free all the slaves. The North fought to preserve the Union. How could the
North fight to end slavery when 6 States in the Union had an institution of slavery? The Emancipation
Proclamation only freed slaves in the state's that had seceded from the Union. The Northern States were
exempt from the EP

Why did John Brown have a 10,000 dollar bounty placed on his head by the Federal Government?
Actually, the North fought to impose confiscatory tariffs on the Southern states.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
You should try quizzing the demodumbasses with that question because it's they that have a history of that sort of behavior before the Republicans kick their dumb asses back into line.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
You lefties hate all military and yell in their faces. So the military will not be on your side.
If there is a war or you try to secede from the Union like the Democrat slaves owners did back in the 1800's , do you think it will go over well for you idiots who will not have police or military on your side?
Secession. However, the inevitable result of that is civil war, if past experience is any guide.
"Civil war", properly defined, is two factions fighting for control of the same state apparatus.

Murica's "civil war" was more akin to the 1776 revolution, except that the side that was being revolted against won in the end.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
"Civil war", properly defined, is two factions fighting for control of the same state apparatus.

Murica's "civil war" was more akin to the 1776 revolution, except that the side that was being revolted against won in the end.

The South was not fighting to gain control of the state appuratus, so 1861 doesn't qualify as a civil war.

Last edited:

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?
As one from the wealthy class, I can tell you the problem with everything is Corporate America and the Republican salad tossers. EVERYTHING!

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

The South was not fighting to gain control of the state appuratus, so 1861 doesn't qualify as a civil war.
You tell us about our history? Didn't you Canadian guys defeat the French and then let them stay? That was really STUPID. You guys are dumber than we are.......

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

Have you ever considered the notion that sometimes the state refers to the government in power over a nation.

or SECESSION?

so...

which would you prefer?

Have you ever considered the notion that sometimes the state refers to the government in power over a nation.
How does that change anything?

Forum List

Back