Clapper Just Stated On Fake News No 17 Agencies Confirming Russian Meddling

The 17 agencies the libtardos claim verified Russian meddling is a total farce. And Clapper just stated there's only 4 agencies who have the ability to confirm such a claim.

And he just stated there's no evidence of any collusion, AGAIN. Just as he stated before the Congressional Committee.

So here we are, once again, with the failed attempt to discredit Trump with no evidence by butthurt libtardos who can't believe America is tired of their bullshit and would rather have Trump than some old washed up dingbat who thinks she was entitled to the Presidency.
No link. Figures.

“We have 17, 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin. And they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing,” Clinton said during Wednesday's presidential debate in Las Vegas.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking
Yup.... 17 agencies did confirm the hacking. It was never in doubt. Thanks for the link.... I've used it myself in the past.
and yet, new information proves it wrong.

The 17 agencies the libtardos claim verified Russian meddling is a total farce. And Clapper just stated there's only 4 agencies who have the ability to confirm such a claim.

And he just stated there's no evidence of any collusion, AGAIN. Just as he stated before the Congressional Committee.

So here we are, once again, with the failed attempt to discredit Trump with no evidence by butthurt libtardos who can't believe America is tired of their bullshit and would rather have Trump than some old washed up dingbat who thinks she was entitled to the Presidency.
No link. Figures.

“We have 17, 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin. And they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing,” Clinton said during Wednesday's presidential debate in Las Vegas.

Yup.... 17 agencies did confirm the hacking. It was never in doubt. Thanks for the link.... I've used it myself in the past.
They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Some of these are large, independent agencies, like the FBI, CIA and NSA. Others are smaller offices within agencies whose main focus is not intelligence, like the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research or the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations.

No link. Figures.

And you always looked like a fool

No link. Figures.

They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Some of these are large, independent agencies, like the FBI, CIA and NSA. Others are smaller offices within agencies whose main focus is not intelligence, like the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research or the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations.
:dig:

Why the debate about the intelligence agencies?
It's all to carry Trump's water.

No link. Figures.

Fact check. You got it wrong so keep displaying your silly icons.

No link. Figures.

Here you go nancy boy. Go argue with Clapper. Man oh man you left wing whackos are getting the shit kicked out of you today. You must be feeling like CNN.

:lol:

"During congressional testimony Wednesday, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed that the story originally reported by the New York Times that "17 intelligence agencies" confirmed Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 election has been false all along."

Video at link

Clapper Confirms: "17 Intelligence Agencies" Russia Story Was False

No matter how many intelligence agencies were involved they confirmed Russia interfered with our democracy..
So stick it up your ass..

Fact check. You got it wrong so keep displaying your silly icons.

Fact: YOU got it wrong.

CNN's Jim Acosta To Trump: "Fake News" To Question "17 Intel Agencies" Claim; NYT Correction Proves Trump Right

yet you keep :dig:

The 17 intelligence agencies LIE was debunked months ago, but it didn't stop the fake news lying media from repeating the lie. They run the lie until it does as much damage as it can, then they print a retraction. Of course the new lie of choice is already running by then.
Give me a valid link that it was debunked. You're a liar.

#FakeNews Exposed: Clapper Undermines '17 Intelligence Agencies' Narrative

17 intelligence agencies–not

NBC New Correspondent Katy Tur Tweets Debunked Claim That 17 Intel Agencies Agree On Russian Meddling

AP latest to retract claim that ‘17 US agencies’ confirmed Russian DNC email hack

Take your pick and there are plenty more where those come from,

For some reason, I don't care.

CNN, NYTs and Associated Press say I"m correct.

"So the determination was made by three agencies --NSA, FBI, and CIA-- and collated by a fourth -- the Director of National Intelligence. Adding up to exactly "three or four."

For some reason, I don't care.

CNN, NYTs and Associated Press say I"m correct.

"So the determination was made by three agencies --NSA, FBI, and CIA-- and collated by a fourth -- the Director of National Intelligence. Adding up to exactly "three or four."

Hillary won the popular vote I don't know what Dem's are crying about, she won right. :badgrin:

When pressed in an interview Woolsey has an interesting take. You can see how the bullshit 17 agencies was the media driving an imaginary consensus.

"RADDATZ: Donald Trump keeps saying it could be China or someone in bed. Is that possible?

WOOLSEY: Well, the Chinese are good, and one of the things you do in cyber is try to look like somebody else. So to have your hacking look like somebody else’s hacking.

But there’s -- looks like there’s a building consensus on this.

RADDATZ: Given what you’ve heard, and all that 17 intelligence agencies agree and the president said this, do you believe it was a Russian hack?

WOOLSEY: Well, 17 agencies -- that includes the National Reconnaissance Office that flies satellites and have nothing to do with this, I mean."

Woolsey: The Chinese Are Good At Hacking And Making It Look Like Someone Else

OK Libs, I've copied and pasted the summary from the RealClearPolitics article referring to Acosta's incorrect statement about the infamous 17 intelligence agencies, It is very short and it's real clear:

"However, the "three or four" figure comes from the correction notes posted by the New York Times and Associated Press this week retracting their claim that all 17 agencies played a part. Acosta must not have read the corrections."

People in Obama's deep state and in the libtarded media should go to jail. Liars all of them. Anti American everyone of them. In a just world the lynching would have begun already.

Forum List

Back