🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clarence Thomas and Affirmative Action

Okay, looked at the pic, that is pretty blatant racism to me.

BTW! It is disgusting, I dislike Obama's polices. I don't dislike Obama and people that hate because of skin color are low life scum. We have a couple on this board, I won't acknowledge them.

Oh but CC is kraaaazzyzzy. At least you saw it. Others asked for it then ignored it and came right back like it never happened.

Thats how hidden racism works. Ignore the blatent racism or call it something else.

To prove that there are hidden racists you post a picture of watermelon's in front of the White House? Do you understand the concept of hidden racism?

I found this article pretty interesting. What say you?

Editorials & Opinion | Clarence Thomas: Poster Boy For Affirmative Action | Seattle Times Newspaper

942917_627416220605011_98863982_n.png

Thomas is what 65 now so the question is does race play a big a issue in job hiring, promotions, college admittance among other things as it did when he was growing up I would submit things are a lot better but no not perfect. In any event how long does affirmative go on doesn't there become a point when it has to end?

BTW! It is disgusting, I dislike Obama's polices. I don't dislike Obama and people that hate because of skin color are low life scum. We have a couple on this board, I won't acknowledge them.

Oh but CC is kraaaazzyzzy. At least you saw it. Others asked for it then ignored it and came right back like it never happened.

Thats how hidden racism works. Ignore the blatent racism or call it something else.

To prove that there are hidden racists you post a picture of watermelon's in front of the White House? Do you understand the concept of hidden racism?

Wow closed got his ass reamed on this post more than he does in his personal life

Yes. So you too understand the silliness of asking me for proof of hidden racism.

Check mate

Is there a law that tells me exactly what words i cant say, if leftist want equality over liberty and they do why do kracker progressives allow people with dark pigment to say a word that begins with n

Thomas is what 65 now so the question is does race play a big a issue in job hiring, promotions, college admittance among other things as it did when he was growing up I would submit things are a lot better but no not perfect. In any event how long does affirmative go on doesn't there become a point when it has to end?

I do think that there is a point that it should end. Keep in mind that many if not most of the beneficiaries of AA are White women.

Is there a law that tells me exactly what words i cant say, if leftist want equality over liberty and they do why do kracker progressives allow people with dark pigment to say a word that begins with n

Good question. Why do krackers progressives allow people with dark pigme...wait, allow?

I swear I'm not writing this for him. Buckeye is not on my payroll, just...special

What is the criteria to end affirmative action? Are we supposed to have it forever?

What aspects of AA are you referring to? How prevalent do you think it is today? Do you think that Black people are just walking into jobs and get hired immediately because of AA? If so, how would you reconcile that with the statistically high unemployment rate amongst Black people?
I always find it funny when certain people out of one side of their mouth can say that; the "Blacks are on welfare", "the Blacks are on a plantation", "the Blacks don't work", and then come out on the other side of their mouth and make AA the "big Black Boogeyman" who is taking all of the jobs from White people.
I think that those people have a certain "agenda".

I do think that there is a point that it should end. Keep in mind that many if not most of the beneficiaries of AA are White women.

I don't know how true that is but it seems to me that would be a bit insulting implying that women of today or really anyone of any race or either gender can't make it on there own merits.

I don't know how true that is but it seems to me that would be a bit insulting implying that women of today or really anyone of any race or either gender can't make it on there own merits.

Much of the modern military has been an AA experiment (see the women who are going into CA now).

Maybe because he's seen the full effects of it.

Blacks are no better off then they were in the 1960's. Their public schools suck more than ever. Their families are disunited and denigrated. They have lost hope. They thought Obama was that hope, now the awake blacks are realizing they were sold out and used by Obama himself.

^^ This was the first comment on the 2nd page about blacks Papa. While your correct about the subject I've been here for a long time and NEVER EVER EVER have I, or you, seen any mention of AA having NEGATIVE affects on Women or Asians. For some strange reason...AA ONLY (because no one mentioned any other group) has Negative effects for BLACKS. Not the people who benefit the most (White women) or the second group who benefits most, Asians.

Now if you had to deduce what was going on, why do you think no one ever mentions white women or asians community being fucked up because of AA and ONLY blacks?

I get your point, I guess the next step is how do we get blacks into the work force, because it looks like AA is failing for them and working for others. I'm am more convinced that AA has outlived it's usefulness. That said, black unemployment is high, is it unskilled, skilled or managers in the communities that are at the highest?

I have always looked at AA as minority issue, including women because of the history of women, AA and business.

So are you wanting to tweak AA?

Yes. So you too understand the silliness of asking me for proof of hidden racism.

Check mate

I understand the silliness of you thinking you are articulating an argument. If you really had a point you wouldn't need to use lies about Thomas, you would make them. The fact that all you have is lies more than proves everyone's points.

Next up to bat Quantum. Seeing as tho you walked right into that one here is another chance.

Quantum please post any lies I've told, when you cannot I will take that as another win. Remember no one made you tell that lie, you said I lied about Thomas on your own. Time to prove. Annd go!

So are you wanting to tweak AA?

I think that we are at a point in this country where it's original template may not be needed. I think that there should be SENSIBLE programs to help people of all races and genders from lower socio-economic classes gain the skills needed for employment or self employment. We are only as strong as Our weakest links.
My main beef is that some people with an agenda tend to over exaggerate the 'evils' of AA. One one hand they say that "the Blacks" don't work and then on the other hand they say that "the Blacks" are taking their jobs because of AA. In my opinion it demonstrates their outright bigotry and hate. As you can see from some of the article I posted, many of those 'quotas' were being phased out as early as 1994.

Check mate

I understand the silliness of you thinking you are articulating an argument. If you really had a point you wouldn't need to use lies about Thomas, you would make them. The fact that all you have is lies more than proves everyone's points.

just like I thought. Now that I've publicly shamed him prepare for him to suddenly enter claiming he had something better to do.

I never said that it was "rife with fraud".

Putting women and minorities into show positions to meet Affirmative Racism goals? Sound's like fraud to me....

I agree, but "rife with fraud" would mean that it's a widespread common occurrence and I don't know how widespread it is or was. Now, that said, there are plenty of situations where that happens and it's a legitimate ongoing enterprise. It's also not as preferential as some people make it out to be; for instance say there's a "request for proposal" on a certain job and a non minority owned business bids $500 dollars and a minority owned business bids $700, that contract would go to the non-minority owned business.

Forum List

Back