🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clarence Thomas and Affirmative Action

Don't forget caring about Equal Opportunity laws or you ignore those as well because doggonit you do what you want

I don't give a fuck about your racist laws.

I care about performing the tasks that make for a profitable enterprise. I don't give a shit what color someone is; I care about their technical skills and what they bring to the team.

You don't grasp this because you've never been in management nor owned a business.

Right and breaking the law will make you profitable. Go tell that "I don't care about nothing and do what I want" fairy tale to someone who like smoke blown on their anus

That's fine if you don't consider race but stop saying that everyone around you does not either unless you have access to their thoughts and feelings, which you don't.

YOU have not considered race in hiring for 20 years is the statement you should make because that is true

And so the hidden racism is just your opinion because it cannot be proved. Thanks.

Sure that my opinion if you will say that hidden racism doesn't exist. Is that what you're saying? Of course you're not so don't be silly

Hidden racism exists Fact. YOU have not been concerned with race in hiring. Fact

The company you work for doesn't consider race when hiring? Conjecture.

For someone demanding proof, you sure make some big claims as fact. belly up to the bar and prove your fact. It should be easy if it's fact.

When balance was achieved. Simple.

We have a black president, black congressmen, governors, mayors, doctors, lawyers, CEO's, college presidents, etc. Why do we still need the training wheels of Affirmative Action in 2013?

Geez dude, when did you take off your training wheels? When the guy across the street said he was tired of seeing you use them?

If you got nothing, just say I got nothing and slink off to another thread to spread your ignorance. We accept your concession.

Since you are playing fast and lose with facts, here's a solid one for you. You're a racist because you don't believe minorities can achieve anything on their own in 2013 without the government's "help". Fact :thup:

And so the hidden racism is just your opinion because it cannot be proved. Thanks.

Sure that my opinion if you will say that hidden racism doesn't exist. Is that what you're saying? Of course you're not so don't be silly

Hidden racism exists Fact. YOU have not been concerned with race in hiring. Fact

For someone demanding proof, you sure make some big claims as fact. belly up to the bar and prove your fact. It should be easy if it's fact.

I know this game. Its the one where I post stuff and you copy and paste "That's not racist, show me racism" over and over. For example:

images

Now read your script. Action!

Exactly so stop saying you don't follow racist laws. You do or else you wouldn't be profitable

Your racist laws are irrelevant.

From your perspective as a (retired?) mailman, DMV clerk, or whatever government job you held, you think others are as petty and small minded as you. But those of us running businesses don't give a fuck about your little racist views. We care about the bottom line - about producing a quality product that people are willing to spend their hard earned money on.

This is something you simply cannot grasp - since you've never produced anything of value.

Last edited:
Exactly so stop saying you don't follow racist laws. You do or else you wouldn't be profitable

From your perspective as a (retired?) mailman, DMV clerk, or whatever government job you held, you think others are as petty and small minded as you. But those of us running businesses don't give a fuck about your little racist views. We care about the bottom line - about producing a quality product that people are willing to spend their hard earned money on.

This is something you simply cannot grasp - since you've never produced anything of value.

Through the fog of girl like insults I see that you DO follow what you call "racist laws" so stop saying it. You make yourself look foolish and like a liar

Through the fog of girl like insults I see that you DO follow what you call "racist laws" so stop saying it. You make yourself look foolish and like a liar
No, he is spot on. You are a prick and most likely a parasite.

Blacks are much better off since the 1960s - but the struggle for equality is far from over.

Yeah...

It's not like a black man or woman has ever been President or CEO of a Company, had stars on their shoulders, had millions of fans, made millions of dollars, been elected to Governorships, State legislative bodies, Congress, or even the Presidency.

Right?

That proves it has become better, not that the struggle is over.

The "STRUGGLE" is not over as long as there is one single white person alive.

May be not even then, because then there will be nobody to blame, take money from and mooch off.

No, he is spot on. You are a prick and most likely a parasite.

thanks that means so much to someone who doesn't know me

Hidden racism exists? Prove it please.

Just say that it doesn't so you can look like a fool

So you have no proof, there is racism, I doubt it is hidden and your opinion that hidden racism exists, is just that, your opinion.

You're missing the point - outside of government, no organization can afford to take race into account. Anyone who would hire a less qualified person because of race is a fool - and won't be in business long. Only government can get away with that crap. The law that guides me is the law of competition. If I pass over qualified people because of race, my competitors won't - and they'll destroy me in the market.

You're missing the point - outside of government, no organization can afford to take race into account. Anyone who would hire a less qualified person because of race is a fool - and won't be in business long. Only government can get away with that crap. The law that guides me is the law of competition. If I pass over qualified people because of race, my competitors won't - and they'll destroy me in the market.

All true and all has nothing to do with anything anyone said ever

Don't tell them that....They love screaming racism and talking about how blacks this and blacks that not realizing that white women benefit more and the second group is Asians.

But that wont sway them...they blame the blacks for it all, even helping their women get jobs

Don't tell them that....They love screaming racism and talking about how blacks this and blacks that not realizing that white women benefit more and the second group is Asians.

But that wont sway them...they blame the blacks for it all, even helping their women get jobs

It sure does seem like "the Blacks" get the most scrutiny from the usual suspects, than other minority groups who also have benefited from AA. My AA was starting my own business and doing most of my sales over the phone, this happened after interviewing on the phone for a job, faxing my resume', the manager telling me to show up there first thing in the morning so I can get hired, having a VERY amicable conversation on the phone, then showing up early with a shirt/tie, etc. and receiving a steely reception when they saw my Brown self , and then claiming that the job (office accounting bookkeeping) was taken already taken by someone who showed up before I did (I was there at 7am) and that a FUCKING porter position was open.........................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back