Clarence Thomas and Affirmative Action

Yes. So you too understand the silliness of asking me for proof of hidden racism.

Check mate

I understand the silliness of you thinking you are articulating an argument. If you really had a point you wouldn't need to use lies about Thomas, you would make them. The fact that all you have is lies more than proves everyone's points.

just like I thought. Now that I've publicly shamed him prepare for him to suddenly enter claiming he had something better to do.

You? You couldn't shame a whore in church. And you're too dumb to be ashamed of your own stoopidity.

I understand the silliness of you thinking you are articulating an argument. If you really had a point you wouldn't need to use lies about Thomas, you would make them. The fact that all you have is lies more than proves everyone's points.

just like I thought. Now that I've publicly shamed him prepare for him to suddenly enter claiming he had something better to do.

You? You couldn't shame a whore in church. And you're too dumb to be ashamed of your own stoopidity.

Thanks Saul

Do you own a bicycle? As an adult, does your bike still have training wheels? If not, at what point was a decision made to take them off and why?

When balance was achieved. Simple.

We have a black president, black congressmen, governors, mayors, doctors, lawyers, CEO's, college presidents, etc. Why do we still need the training wheels of Affirmative Action in 2013?

Because equality was never the goal, and never will be, for Affirmative Action proponents, as long as there is a single white person in charge, anywhere. Hell, the way some of them talk, they will never be satisfied as long as there is a white person ALIVE.

Next up to bat Quantum. Seeing as tho you walked right into that one here is another chance.

Quantum please post any lies I've told, when you cannot I will take that as another win. Remember no one made you tell that lie, you said I lied about Thomas on your own. Time to prove. Annd go!

Lies, you beleived that a video caused the death of an ambassador

Next up to bat Quantum. Seeing as tho you walked right into that one here is another chance.

Quantum please post any lies I've told, when you cannot I will take that as another win. Remember no one made you tell that lie, you said I lied about Thomas on your own. Time to prove. Annd go!

Right after you prove you are telling the truth that Thomas actually said what you say he said by posting the speech. Until then, you lied.

Yes. So you too understand the silliness of asking me for proof of hidden racism.

Check mate

I am still waiting for you to prove Thomas said what what you say he said, how did you shame me?

Is it just a coincidence that they "just found" an old article about Justice Thomas after a big left wing liberal supreme court decision? Everything is political.

Closed thinking he has a point, thinking he owned someone....priceless

I went to holy cross a few years before Thomas. I retired at 49..the poor bastard is still working...so what good did it do him???

This is perhaps the clearest example of hidden racism. The fact that so many posters blame or think that AA is for only blacks and only blacks benefit from it AND that it's unfair only for blacks to use it.

The facts mean nothing. Their racism leads them to believe otherwise.
Hidden racism?
You mean like giving others a preferance in jobs, especially when codified in laws and regulation?

Or like making tests easier because you dont think a group of people can achieve the knowledge required to pass them?

Or like saying that not everyone in a group is alike, yet attack them because they have different ideas and opinions.

You mean that subtle racism?

but, but, look over there!!! Whats that?!!! :p ;)

I found this article pretty interesting. What say you?

Editorials & Opinion | Clarence Thomas: Poster Boy For Affirmative Action | Seattle Times Newspaper

942917_627416220605011_98863982_n.png

but, but, look over there!!! Whats that?!!! :p ;)

Did Clarence Thomas take advantage of Affirmative Action?

Perhaps, but why not? Anyone who rejects an opportunity to be taken advantage of is a fool.

Anyone who berates Justice Thomas for taking advantage of Affirmative Action and when got what he wanted from it, is like a gambler who wins and gets out.

You and your ilk like the gamblers who win and stay till they lose everything.

AA helps more white women and Asians than any other group. Yet no one is mentioning them. Only blacks. Blacks should opt out because it's hurts the community like the white women and Asians community. They're in shambles all because of AA!

Forum List

Back