Clarence Thomas vs George Floyd

John Lewis served as a Georgia congressman for 33 years.

He deserves a statue.

There is one...https://www.ocaatlanta.com/city-of-atlanta-unveils-new-sculpture-of-congressman-john-lewis/

I asked a question. Do you not know the answer? You compared a State commissioning a statue of a SC Justice to a privately commissioned Statue of Mr. Floyd. Unless you know of a state that has commissioned a statue of Mr. Floyd, do you?
I asked you a question and you dodged.

What's the difference? It's sitting in front of the NJ state capitol.
Jezzus. Strike two.

Newark, New Jersey's City Hall. Newark is New Jersey's largest city and majority of the community is made up of people of color, with 50 percent of the population Black or African American.

Last edited:
I asked an objective question whether or not a State commissioned the statue of Mr. Floyd like a state was commissioning the one of Justice Thomas. You're leading questions were subjective.
I'll take that as a rubber stamp on your dodge.

Opposing race over merit is oppressive government?
You’re too stupid to even be just wrong.
Thomas enjoys any opportunity to support the authoritarian government’s control over poor and average Americans.

Anytime an American has a complaint about their rights violated by the justice system, Thomas wants you to know that he doesn’t care.

Thomas enjoys any opportunity to support the authoritarian government’s control over poor and average Americans.

Anytime an American has a complaint about their rights violated by the justice system, Thomas wants you to know that he doesn’t care.
The democrat party keeps poor Americans poor and is doing its best to make average Americans poor.

Should Clarence Thomas be honored with a statue? I mean George Floyd has at least one and he was only famous for being a criminal killed by police. Doesn't a black Supreme Court Justice deserve a statue more than George Floyd does? Or, is Clarence Thomas nothing but an Uncle Tom?

In a Tuesday 32-20 Georgia Senate vote, Republicans elected to erect a statue of Justice Thomas on the state Capitol grounds.

Democrats, who are in the minority, instead offered to erect a statue of the late John Lewis, a civil rights legend and Georgia congressman. Unsurprisingly, Republicans didn’t go for it.

Well George Floyd wasn't killed by the cops, George Floyd was killed by George Floyd. If he hadn't been a criminal piece of shit he would still alive right now.

But no, Clarence Thomas doesn't deserve a statue just for being black anymore than Floyd deserves one for being black. No black person deserves any special attention or recognition just for the color of their skin.

If blacks want to be equal then it's time we started treating them as equals and since no one else gets recognized for their skin color neither should they. First order of business is to remove all "first black so and so" awards, trophies, plaques, statues, paintings and so on.

I think they should erect a statue of Justice Thomas because he was voted for by the majority.

If Dems had the majority then they should erect the statue they want.

Everything else is just partison butthurt.

Not at all.
That is the point, that Clarance Thomas was never elected to anything, and represents the minority that is forcing the end of Roe Vs Wade on all of us, illegally.

George Floyd would not be worthy of shinning Justice Thomas's shoes.

Wrong.
There is little evidence of George Floyd ever harming anyone, and made one mistake when 19.
In contrast, Clarance Thomas has a long history of harming hundreds of millions of people deliberately, all the time.

Not at all.
That is the point, that Clarance Thomas was never elected to anything, and represents the minority that is forcing the end of Roe Vs Wade on all of us, illegally.
haha what does being elected to speeding matter? he’s a federal judge…he was nominated and confined by the senate. i get you worship politicians, and think you got to get elected to be honored but that’s. not the case

sorry you feel like the following a court order is illegal but you are in the minority

Forum List

Back