Clarifying Clinton's "giving Russia 20% of US uranium"....

Looks like your attempt to spin the uranium deal was another huge fail from you, nat4900.
I can't believe you actually thought anyone would buy that BS. lol

Looks like your attempt to spin the uranium deal was another huge fail from you, nat4900.

No, NO.....I never thought that idiots.....like you......would ever change their minds. The O/P was meant to inform better educated posters on some objective truth.......You just go on and state and flaunt your fucked up stupidity on other threads.......LOL

Every once in a while, right wingers bring up this moronic allegation spurred on by Trump and right wing outlets, about Clinton "giving' Russia "our uranium" in exchange for millions of rubles.....

The allegation is not only annoying and stupid, but it also shows how truly ignorant those people who make the allegation may be........Let this story die.....please.

Russian to Judgment
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Here's a thought. Why do you have to defend such a thing? If it wasn't a crooked deal.
Why? To shut up you dumbass Trumpettes who keep lying about it.
So what's the lie? Did the uranium get sold? Did the Clintons profit from it? If so there's no lie you're just spinning.

No, NO.....I never thought that idiots.....like you......would ever change their minds. The O/P was meant to inform better educated posters on some objective truth.......You just go on and state and flaunt your fucked up stupidity on other threads.......LOL
Some of us are capable of considering all the facts before reaching a conclusion. That's a respected trait you're clearly lacking. :)

There's a reason why voters are removing your party's ability to make important decisions, nat4900. Just saying.

Every once in a while, right wingers bring up this moronic allegation spurred on by Trump and right wing outlets, about Clinton "giving' Russia "our uranium" in exchange for millions of rubles.....

The allegation is not only annoying and stupid, but it also shows how truly ignorant those people who make the allegation may be........Let this story die.....please.

Russian to Judgment
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Here's a thought. Why do you have to defend such a thing? If it wasn't a crooked deal.
Why? To shut up you dumbass Trumpettes who keep lying about it.
So what's the lie? Did the uranium get sold? Did the Clintons profit from it? If so there's no lie you're just spinning.

The lie is that Russia received any amount of uranium from the US mining operations. All the uranium those mines produced was sold to US Companies for our consumption. Why would the Clinton profit from the sale of US uranium to US companies?

Like I said easilyfooled65, the financials are all publicly available. Feel free to retain an accounting firm to verify your narrative. The fact that it's never been done says it all.

It's amazing how after losing her 2nd election and not having any federal government job - meaning no more favors / Influence to sell - how quickly donations, foreign and domestic, Clinton Foundation donations dried up, the Clintons were forced to slash the staff, and Hillary had to go out and 'pimp' her 'I Got My A$$ Beat, And This Is Who I Am Blaming' fictional novel. :p

You're free to audit their financial records.

She looks like she swallowed 20% of America's uranium.
She isn't close to being the fat slob trump has turned into. Besides being the biggest liar in Presidential history, he may turn out to be the fattest slob in American Presidential history.
I'm liberal and I despise Trump. But don't feed the trolls. It's hard enough to get the American right to have an intelligent discourse in these forums but when you speak of the man's weight you're no better than them. Stick to the actual topic.

She isn't close to being the fat slob trump has turned into. Besides being the biggest liar in Presidential history, he may turn out to be the fattest slob in American Presidential history.
I'm liberal and I despise Trump. But don't feed the trolls. It's hard enough to get the American right to have an intelligent discourse in these forums but when you speak of the man's weight you're no better than them. Stick to the actual topic.

He is staying on topic Trump lied about his weight as well. Claiming he weighed about 40 pounds less than he actually does.

He is staying on topic Trump lied about his weight as well. Claiming he weighed about 40 pounds less than he actually does.
He lies about his height too. More importantly, he attacks others for their weight and appearance.

Nevertheless;

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"

Forum List

Back