Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont even start. You are like a child in a playground that hits the kid next to you and cry's to the teacher "he hit me".

If you want more cake start your own business, if you don't have the balls to do that go play elsewhere.
Question for you though....do you know how long the World has lived under a "Credit Economy"?
Make no mistake on this point I agree with you....it is anathema to freedom.

I had my own biz you dope. Your not a lawyer, are you?

Then you fucked up and failed hence your "bitterness".
We get it, you didn't have what it takes, failed, and now want your "entitlements".
Quit crying and start your "Marxian" Revolution.

Oh, the revolution will come as sure as the sun will rise if you capitalists have it your way. Your causing it with your reckless abandon for the ones that made you. Why do you ignore history?

Son what I ignore are the whinings and demands of the perpetually "want mores" who don't want to anything on their own to get it.
History is replete with entitlement minded people like you.
Yu scream " POWER TO THE PEOPLE", but what you mean is " GIVE ME FREE SHIT I DIDN'T EARN".
Here's what you've told us:
1) I want shit that isn't mine.
2) I want revolution but I'm not willing to do it myself.

Typical piece of shit Marxist.

Oh, your just so messed up, lol. Same bull shit as always. "i want free shit". Im not saying that at all but, lol, who the fuck DOESNT want free shit? The corporations like free shit....look at this!:

I know honey, the truth hurts.
Fact....you want shit you didn't earn, you want a "revolution" that YOU don't want to fight in.
Butch up sally, it's all true and you know it.

Fact....you want shit you didn't earn, you want a "revolution" that YOU don't want to fight in.
Butch up sally, it's all true and you know it.[/QUOTE]

Lol, same crap. You make up falsehoods and dumb people read it and believe you. Especially if you repeat it many times. Its really nothing new.
Show me what you base your opinion on?

Butch up sally, it's all true and you know it.

Lol, same crap. You make up falsehoods and dumb people read it and believe you. Especially if you repeat it many times. Its really nothing new.
Show me what you base your opinion on?[/QUOTE]

You are a bit dense, aren't you?
Are you, or are you not whining about the money others make?
Yes you are.

Did you, or did you not say "revolution" is coming...and yet YOU declined to start it?
Of course you did.

Did you or did you not say you'll see us "hang"?
Of course you did.

I can go on slapping you around all day coward ;)

Windship Thread is closed. See below

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back