Classic Obama "do as I say not as I do"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama the pious, innocent......
The longer that we allow the political rhetoric of late to continue and the longer that we tacitly accept it, we create a permission structure that allows the animosity in one corner of our politics to infect our broader society," Obama said. "And animosity breeds animosity."
News from The Associated Press

This from the SAME guy who said:

President Obama, who as a candidate once urged supporters to “bring a gun” to the knife fight of his campaign, on Tuesday decried “vicious” rhetoric from Republican presidential candidates.
At a campaign event in Philadelphia in June 2008, Mr. Obama told supporters, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.

Or this really peaceful debate tactic.".I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”
Obama criticizes Trump for violence at rallies

What classic comments that I'm sure was the only job training Obama learned from being a community organizer!
Disruption. Dissent. Violence.

We expect from this Obama a former "choom gang", cop hater, juvenile delinquent who even lied to his mom!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

A politican, being 2 faced? Well I never.

Do you have any stunning revalations about the toiletary habits of the Ursa species just to top that off?

If only Trump would tell his fans, "If they bring a knife, you bring a gun", we would know he wasn't serious and wasn't advocating violence. If only.

Do you have any stunning revalations about the toiletary habits of the Ursa species just to top that off?

Here is a web site that I think with your coprophilia interest might satisfy your juvenile fetish.
Faecal attraction: A beginner’s guide to coprophilia

Gee thanks. Speaking of body waste, here's a shit thread that sank like a stone.

Here is a web site that I think with your coprophilia interest might satisfy your juvenile fetish.
Faecal attraction: A beginner’s guide to coprophilia

Gee thanks. Speaking of body waste, here's a shit thread that sank like a stone.

Schade, die Nase sind nicht groß genug, um Ihre exrcretions zu halten

Forum List

Back